Undisclosed desires(pt 3-end)

There and back again(One shot stories)

 

[A/N: sorry for any mistakes, this is the final part of the Yoochun one shot. Don't be silent readers! please leave a comment and subscribe!! ^^]

 

 

The moment Soo Min woke up she knew that this day was going to be a killer for her. Her head ached and her feet hurt as if she had run at the marathon. It felt as if every bone in her body actually throbbed. But she had a feeling that it wasn’t the only reason she felt that way. There was more to that.

 

What did she actually do last night?

 

Trying to get up from the softness of the bed proved to be a hard task for her, and for a few moments she had to stay still and concentrate on the floor not to puke. She couldn’t remember much from last night, only one thing and that was the most important one. She had drank too much, and that wasn’t going to happen any time soon.

 

Almost crawling out of the bed, she managed after what seemed like an hour to stand on her own two feet properly and began the dreadful search of some painkillers.

 

The kitchen seemed deserted, but she could smell something bitter yet sweet to her nostrils. Coffee. But she didn’t remember making any yesterday, and if she did, there was no way that it could’ve impregnated like that, was it?

 

But no, there was fresh coffee on the counter, and a note attatched next to it. That put some thought in Soo Min’s head. But the letter had to wait, right now the priority was the quest of finding some Advil, or something close to it.

 

But yet again, Soo Min was surprised to see two pills of Advil next to the coffee, set out in front of her as if saying ‘we were waiting for you’

 

She felt ashamed for the first time in months. That meant that someone had taken her home, and it was someone she knew, because drunk or not, she wouldn’t have given her adress to someone she had barely met. And what was more frightening was that she knew nothing of her saviour. And she remembered nothing.

 

And it was most unlikely to remember something. But maybe the letter could help her find out.

 

Taking it with careful hands as if afraid it was going to bite her, and grabbing the coffee and the two pills she made her way careful not to spill the hot drink towards the living room. She sat down Indian style and put everything onto the coffee table.

 

Taking the pills with two big gulps of the bitter liquid, and after burning she carefully unfolded the paper. Scanning over the words her eyes rounded in surprise. That was most unexpected.

 

‘Yah, Park Yoochun, if you are going to play like this’ she muttered and ripped the letter appart.’then let’s be at least fair one with the other’

 

‘Park Soo Min-ssi,

 

It took me a while, but I got you home safely. I dared not to stay too much, afraid that my guts will be ripped open if I did, but if you’ll allow me I want to tell you to keep it low on the alcohol, you can see that you are not used to drinking it, and to tell you the truth, for a young ahjumma like yourself, you talk more like an ahjussi when you are drunk, and weight like one too.

 

Park Yoochun’

 

P.S No need to thank me’

 

 

This day turned out to be quite infuriating for Soo Min. After three hours and her head still throbbed, she was drowsy, maybe because of the pills she took.

To top it all, she was angry at herself for letting her guard down, she was angry at Yoochun for daring to speak to and about her in that manner, and the cherry on top of it all, she forgot about the meeting she had with SM, mainly the DBSK group that day.

 

And she was in no mood to face them right now. Especially that pig.

 

But first, and the only reason that gave Soo Min a little hope she was meeting Ae Chun Songsaenim. Maybe the old lady could help Soo Min erase some of her stress.

 

Approaching the café with a big true smile on her face, ignoring the throbbing of her head Soo Min actually felt like a kid that hasn’t seen her mother in a long time, and now she was being reunited with her. It was true though, Songsaenim was like a motherly figure to Soo Min.

 

Soo Min stopped for a few seconds to admire the hallway of the hotel. Not that she found it beautiful, because it looked jut like every other’s hallway, but to her it was special. It was there where those few months of blissfulness started.

 

‘Excuse me miss, do you have any business here?’ one of the security guys tried with her in a broken English and Soo Min tried her best not to burst out laughing.

 

‘Yah! Gimme that back! It’s not fair! You’re taller than me!’ Soo Min protested trying to get her hands on the ice cream they had just bought. But with no such luck, Yoochun was determined to see her suffer, and that was that.

 

Soon, Soo Min gave up and sighed annoyed while her lower lip trembled. She knew that this face was going to work on her lover, but today, he had taken his shots against them.

 

‘Andeh! It’s not going to work on me missy!’ he stuck his tongue out and Soo Min mirrored his actions.

 

They were acting like kids, and they were very aware that they were causing this scene in front of the hotel, and that they were actually celebrities doing that. Well, Yoochun more than her, but still.

 

For a few seconds that thought made her frown, but there was no such time for trivial matters! What really mattered was to get her ice cream back from the evil boyfriend.

 

‘Ahjussi!’ she complained like a five year old. Yoochun looked surprised by her sudden outburst. She called him an ‘ahjussi’. What happened to the ‘oppa’? Was that a new tactic?

 

‘YAH! This ahjussi over here stole my kid’s ice cream!’ Soo Min started to yell like a desperate mother crying out for a thief. Yoochun tried to shut her up but he had no hands to do so. So he did the first thing it came into his mind.

 

Kiss.

 

He kissed her.

 

Slowly at first, but then her quivering lips made him to want more, so at best as he could he deepened the kiss and Soo Min’s bottom lip asking for permission. She parted her lips slightly but not enough to actually let him in. He tried again, but this time she didn’t budge.

 

He couldn’t believe it. He was playing with her.

 

So he did what it first came into his mind. While trying to protect the two ice creams that he still held he wrapped his arms around Soo Min’s petite figure and bit her bottom lip. This time Soo Min couldn’t say no, and she let out a silent moan.

 

‘Ahem- E-excuse me! But do you have any business here?’ a security guard of the hotel asked them in a broken English.

 

Soo Min traced her lip, but she kept her straight face on. She remembered those times, they laughed so much that night thinking that if he hadn’t stopped them they would’ve continued like that until it got to…other things.

 

‘Annyio! Kamsamhamnida! I know my way round’ she bowed and left quickly. But there was no time to dwell on in the past. She had more important business she had to attend to.

 

Seeing Songsaenim she rushed to be by her side, but stopped for a minute to analyze the whole panorama that was in front of her eyes. Despite the lively feeling that Songsaenim always gave, it was really sad in reality. She was alone, she had been alone since her husband died. But that happened a long time ago, they had been married for two years and he died of leukemia. She didn’t love him, she never has, she was forced to marry him, but she always used to tell Soo Min that she was happy with him. Because he gave her the feeling of security.

 

So you don’t need love to survive, Soo Min tried to convince herself.

 

But you surely did need someone to be by your side when you need them, to keep your feet on the ground, to lift you up when you are down. And if it was someone whom you loved, all for the better.

 

Songsaenim looked lonely standing there staring out the window. And suddenly Soo Min became afraid.

 

‘Soo Min, my child. Come, why are you standing there?’

 

 

‘Thank you for inviting me here Songsaenim’ Soo Min bowed.

 

‘Aigoo, still the respectful child, I see. No need to thank me dear. Please sit down, actually I invited you here because I wanted to talk to you about something. But first let’s eat’ Ae Chun said and waved the waiter over. Soo Min silently declined the offer still feeling her stomach churn because of the alcohol it had in the past few hours.

 

While Songsaenim ate, everything was quiet between the two women. Soo Min would try and avoid Songsaenim’s stare, and the old lady was watching every girl that the young girl made, just like a hawk.

 

Twenty minutes later Ae Chun was ready to speak to the girl, and Soo Min was ready to leave the place with the first signal that she got. She didn’t know why, but she was nervous. Probably because Songsaenim knew Yoochun?

 

‘So, my child. How was yesterday?’ Soo Min tensed just for a second.

 

‘I could say it was most instructing. I have broken many promises and I have seen people I haven’t seen in a while. So I can say it was pretty interesting’ she shrugged.

 

‘Except for a few misunderstandings and run-ins with some people that you didn’t want to see?’ Ae Chun scooted closer to Soo Min studying her features. The young woman felt cornered by the cold stare she was receiving. At first she thought it was for the best if she denied everything, maybe at some point in the future Songsaenim would’ve believed her, but on a second thought, she actually needed help.

 

‘It was that see-thru?’ Soo Min whispered taking a sip out of her drink.

 

‘My dear child’ Ae Chun smiled sadly and placed a warm hand full of wrinkles ontop of Soo Min’s. She expected this, but she didn’t think that it would be this easy for her to get Soo Min to confess. She must’ve been really troubled. ‘Tell me’

 

Soo Min rubbed her eyes, the light not helping her throbbing head at all. ‘Where should I start?’

 

‘The beginning might be the best place’ Ae Chun smiled confortingly.

 

‘Once upon a time, there was this young girl, barely a grown up, but yet she felt so mature, she felt so ready to face the world, that worked for a few months until she realized that she was alone. That was the start of the first downfall for our princess. Until she met him. Her prince charming, of course the one at that time. The one that she believed was the one, but after a whole year relationship, it suddenly ended’ Soo Min stopped for a second and took a deep breath reminscing the past.

 

‘The poor princess didn’t know what hit her’

 

‘but after some time, her, being the naïve girl that she is, she forgot everything about it, young love, it passes. But that doesn’t mean she hadn’t been affected. She was reluctant to meet another man. But fate had other plans with her. And this time, he came more like the ugly duckling than the Prince Charming, but this time, it felt like real love’

 

‘because of the first incident she didn’t head on in the relationship, they started out as very good friends, typically, but it soon became something more’

 

Ae Chun held her finger up, stopping Soo Min from carrying on. She reached for her bag and pulled something out, handing it to Soo Min. It was a neat handkerchief.

 

Soo Min hadn’t realized that until then, but she was crying, hot fresh tears were running down her pouty cheeks. She nodded a thanks and continued.

 

‘life was bliss for months and months, and the princess thought that this was it. He was actually the one, the one that she had dreamed of for so long, the one that would wake her up from the deep slumber. Her life was perfect at that point. She was building up a career, she had the perfect boyfriend. But that was the peak, then after that came the stumble down the cliff’

 

Soo Min’s hands started to tremble and se couldn’t continue. ‘Mianhae. I can’t…’ Ae Chun nodded understanding that it was hard for Soo Min to remember all those times. And there was no need to ask who were the characters in the story, because it was all too clear because they were staring at each other at the very moment. Soo Min’s expression was of shock, and Yoochun’s was unreadable.

 

Ae Chun called him earlier that day and asked for him to come. She was certain, even though she knew very little about what happened between those two lovers, that it was love, and you can’t fool love. It finds its way round. The old lady nodded contently to herself and left without saying a word to them. She was leaving this country happy that she tried at least. Meanwhile Soo Min’s brain was trying to register what was happening, and if she was dreaming. She blinked several times as if trying to wake herself up, but the result told her that she was very awake.

 

Without any words he sat down and ordered a coffee.

 

‘Aren’t you going to sit down?’ he asked her politely and Soo Min couldn’t do anything except for a slight nod. She sat down and took a big gulp out of her drink. She wondered, did he hear?

 

‘So…how have you been?’ Yoochun tried to ease the atmosphere. He observed the girl in front of him closely. She was as beautiful as the last time they had been together, if not more beautiful, and certainly more mature than the last time. And she could handle herself better. She wasn’t the damsel in distress anymore, the girl who was yelling in the bathroom for him to save her because of a tiny spider, or who simply pouted if she didn’t have her daily dose of ice cream.

 

That simple question was enough to trigger something in Soo Min’s mind, and without thinking she reacted. But not in the way either of them expected.

 

‘You…actually have the courage to ask me how I have been?’ she stared at him in disbelief. ‘Even now, I am feeling miserable, I am sure you know about my little hangover’ she fixed him with a cold stare and he just nodded. ‘And you are not trying to make my life easier. Why did you take me home? You could’ve just left me there’

 

‘I was helping a friend’ Yoochun shrugged.

 

‘A friend?’ somehow those words stung, and Soo Min inwardly cursed herself for letting her guard down. ‘Yah! I don’t need any help, or pity. Especially from you! I am not some weakling anymore!’

 

‘That I know’ Yoochun simply said and Soo Min stopped for a second, her anger subsiding.

 

‘Then you should know that you can’t break me even if you wanted’

 

‘Soo Min’ her heart skipped a beat when he spoke her name, and she felt her face start to flush and blush when he pinned her down with his stare. And especially when he got dangerously close to her, and he put a hand over hers. The feeling of his warm hand over hers brought back many memories.

 

‘W-ha-‘ his thumb started rubbing the back of her hand in a soothing manner.

 

‘I do not, and never did want something like that’

 

Soo Min stared at him, analyzing his features, his high cheekbones, his nose, his soft eyes, that held hurt in them. She couldn’t bear it. To see him like that. And she knew she was the reason for it all, but he didn’t hate her. Then-

 

‘Why did you let me go?’ she whispered lowering her eyes to her lap. ‘Wae?’ she yelled this time looking at him. Yoochun closed his eyes for a second.

 

‘Because you wanted to go. Because you told me that you were ashamed by this relationship, because you wanted me to let you go.’ Soo Min knew that this was true, but she was stubborn.

 

‘You could’ve asked me to stay! I would’ve! And now don’t come around and tell me all those things! Want to crush me completely? Fine, then let me tell you how we are standing. I love you! With all my heart! I was foolish, yes, I know! I let go of everything we had. But I have changed, and I am not the person I used to be anymore! I hated to be like that! I felt that I am a burden to everyone! Always the damsel in distress! And I needed to get away from everything, especially from you if I wanted that to happen. But if you would’ve asked me to say I would’ve! I would’ve!’ she stood up tears streaming down her face freely this time and without bothering to look at him she took all her belongings and turned around.

 

‘How can I be your prince charming if you are not the damsel in distress?’ those were the last words that Soo Min heard from him before she ran out of the building.

 

She ignored her driver, and ignored the fact that it started pouring and her feet ached from the heels. After running a few blocks she stopped to catch her breath and to look back. Part of her wanted him to follow her, but the street was deserted and the only thing you could hear were the pitter patter of the rain. Taking off her heels she pushed herself to keep walking. Her heart felt heavy.

 

‘Yah! Park Yoochun! Why do you always do this to me!?’ Why was he the only one that could bring her true self to light, why was he the only one that could see right through her, why was he the one that made her say all the things she bottled up inside? Why was he the one that wanted her undisclosed desires?

 

Reaching her apartment complex she fumbled with the keys. Her hands were trembling while sobs wracked her whole body. Why was this happening to her, she was broken, yet again.

 

With just a few simple words, and a look from him, and there she was, it was as if she had never changed.

 

‘Wae?’ she let out a cry and slid down the door. Her heart ached, and her body shook with sobs. This time she couldn’t stop, and she didn’t want to. Soo Min was completely aware that someone might walk in on her, but for the first time in her life she didn’t care. She wanted to cry. She hadn’t done that in a long time.

 

‘Wae’

 

Suddenly a pair of warm hands embraced her whole body. She felt safe like that, she felt content, her heart didn’t ache anymore, and she completely gave in to this feeling. She held onto that person’s jacket with all her might while she cried, from time to time asking a simple ‘wae’ but she didn’t get an answer. Just a warm protecting hug and a soothing rubbing motion on her back.

 

When she calmed herself down and only little sobs took over her from time to time she took the chance to admire her savior. She knew it would be him. No one but him gave her this contentment. They looked into each other’s eyes for a long time.

 

IN his warm eyes she saw the love, the passion, and the sadness. In his warm eyes she saw her feelings reflected, in those warm eyes she believed. Without saying a word she stood up, her feet trembling, but she managed to keep her balance and did the most unbelievable thing. She kissed him. For the last time.

 

‘I’m sorry’

 

She turned around to enter her apartment, her head hung low.

 

Just then she believed in fate. Just then she believed that things could’ve been different. Just then a hand shot out and caught her just before she closed the door. Just then she turned around surprise written all over her red and puffy face.

 

Just then Yoochun smiled.

 

 

Is one of the most wanted singers, and now actors taken?

 

She smiled at the title and scrolled the page down. This site with celebrity news surely was interesting.

 

The newly found couple. Is this truth or a simple made up story.

 

Could it be that the well known and the one that broke all the guy’s hearts actress Park Soo Min is now the one and only girlfriend of Park Yoochun, the singer?

 

Could this be a fraud? A simply made up story? These pictured below tell us otherwise, so all you Cassies out there, we are sorry but one of your biases now is taken.

 

More scrolling down the page. The pictures were taken at the park, where Soo Min and Yoochun were holding hands and smiling happily. The date wrote that this took place a few days ago.

 

The girl laughed silently to herself, feeling proud.

 

‘Neh, jagiya, looking at the news again?’ her boyfriend laughed and waltzed into the living room with an apron on. ‘Don’t you think that is a little too conceited, I mean, you were there’ he laughed and kissed her forehead.

 

The girl pouted and stuck her tongue out. ‘Yah! I know, but I still can’t believe it!’

 

He kissed her pouty lips and smiled lovingly. ‘You better, because this is the truth. And I love you! But now I need some help with the kimchi’ the girl laughed and stood up closing the laptop.

 

‘Plus’ the boy said turning around ‘I look much better in reality than in those pictures’

 

‘Yah!!! Talking about conceited Yoochun-ah?’ Soo Min raised her eyebrow and shook her head. This was the life with her overly conceited boyfriend…

 

‘Jagiya! The kimchi!’

 

…who always needed help in the kitchen.