seven.

Annoyance at First Sight

 

“I need something cold.” I mumbled to myself as I passed by a few stores.

 

After walking of what seems like forever (maybe because I was just really pissed right now), I entered this shop with very bright colors displayed on its window pane. The food here must be that good for the shop is kinda packed with people entering and not almost leaving. *Woah!* I made my way to the tall guy standing across the long center table. He must be one of the staff here, I guess. “Uhm….excuse me?” I searched for his eyes. “Yes, miss?” The guy gave me a questioning look. “Do you…by any chance…manage this store?” “Yes, I’m one of them. How may I help you?” He said in his deep but calm voice. “Uhm….if you may…I would like to have..er..something cold?” The guy chuckled at my innocence. “You mean, something refreshing huh. Like this?” He clenched his fist then in a blink of an eye, POOP!

 

A medium-sized cup appeared on his hand. I peeked inside it, and truly enough, there was liquid in it! Unbelievable! Though I’m used to seeing these weird stuff, I just can’t help but be fascinated everytime I see them.

 

But then, something caught my eyes… Aside from the liquid, there were white and..uhm.. light pink stuff floating on the surface. I glanced at the guy and curiously asked him, “What are those?”

 

“Rhunesmallows.”

 

I was taken aback by the response. The guy didn’t even speak, and yet my question was answered by ‘who’?? I turned around to find this brown-haired guy smiling at me. It was the same guy sitting across Donghae back at the white room.

 

“Rhunesmallows are the newest inventions of the people managing this store. They did those to attract creatures around, I guess..” He continued while eye-smiling me. *Swear! He’s going to melt me with that stare!!* “How did you know?” I managed to speak. “It was written outside.” He then went towards the tall guy. “One for me, please.” He made a “1” sign. *Well-mannered guy compared to jerk #2!*

 

I thanked him for handling me my drink. We then both made our way out of the shop.

 

While walking, I noticed the distance between us. AWKWARD. We were like, two feet apart! I decided to break the silence, “This Rhunesmallows sure taste good, right?” I amusingly said while taking another sip. “Yeah, pretty good..” He commented without looking at me. *Do I sound disappointed?!!* “So, where are you heading to anyway?” “Back to our room, I guess. I’m not yet familiar with Rhunes. Afraid that I might get lost..” He smiled at me. “Oh do you wann-Taemin!!” I exclaimed when I saw an ice cream store. I suddenly thought of my food-maniac brother. “Uhm…Bae…Baek..” “Baekhyun.” He muttered. *This is crap! I can’t even remember his name!!* I slightly blushed at my foolishness. “Right..uhm…Baekhyun-ssi, I think you can go ahead. Thanks for today. I need to get something. See ya!” I waved my hand at him then went to the ice cream store. *I was even hoping she would tour me around..* Baekhyun sighed then went towards the escalator.

 

 

 

(meanwhile, at the ice cream store..)

“One popsicle, please..” The lady reached out for the popsicle and was about to handle it to me when someone suddenly snatched it away.

 

I looked up, ready to explode in anger at the very inconvenient manner but then I frowned upon seeing who it was. No other than Jerk #2!! “Well, that’s what I expect from a stupid creature like you!!” I glared at him as hard as my eyes can. “Say what you want, it’s all mine now.” He rolled his eyes at me. “What I want huh….then give me back my popsicle, TWO-FACED MORON, STUPID EXO CREATURE, STUPID ROLLING BUFFALO, JEEERK!!!!” “YAH!! Take back every single word you said, BROWN-HAIRED WITCH!!!!” I shot him deadly glares again. I was boiling hot like hell now!!! We glared at each other, glared, glared… The lady got tensed up, then nervously spoke to us, “I-I c-can…give you..another o-one..mi-mi-miss..” “SHUT UP.” Jerk and I yelled at her. *Oh oh..Leeteuk’s gonna crushed me if he found out about my behavior..*

 

I broke the glaring contest between me and that idiot, then respectfully bowed at the lady after apologizing. “It’s okay..mi-miss. Here, take this..” She handed me another popsicle. I thanked her and before leaving, I mouthed the jerk ‘STUPID’. He was about to yell back, but I quickly walked away.

 

“Stupid.Stupid.Stupid…” I was mumbling the same word again and again but then I bumped into someone.. I looked up and saw a smirking guy.. *Oh great!!! Another JERK sent by the Gods!!!!!*

 

“Uhm…sorry??” He said in an amused tone then smirked AGAIN. “Sorry my darn, jerk!” “The name’s Kai.” He smiled at me. “I don’t freaking care! Get lost.” I was about to go but then he grabbed my wrist. “WHAT?!” I literally yelled at him. I don’t care if people are now staring at us. I just wanna go back to our room!!! “….Hello!” He smirked at me AGAIN. “Listen, I don’t have time for your stupidness so will you PLEASE leave me alone?! Go play with your stupid friend there..” “He’s my brother.” “Like I care! I don’t even asked for it. Now let go!!” I yanked his hand away and walked as far as possible!!

 

Sehun saw Kai and head towards him. “She sure is fun to play with..” Kai slightly smirked as he watched Minji vanished through the crowd. “Cursed her! Calling me darn stupid names!!! If I have Chanyeol hyung’s power right now, I’LL BURN HER ALIVE!!” “You know you can’t do such things. She’s a sister of a Crier after all.” “I don’t care. If I’ll be punished for doing so, then let it be. As long as I get rid of her..” *She’ll be a crier someday ‘cause she’s gonna CRY in between my hands!* Sehun furiously thought then dragged Kai back to their room.

 

 

 

(at the room..)

“Noonnnaa-“ “Here!” I slapped Taemin’s face with the popsicle I got. “Ow..what’s-WOW. Thanks!”

“Bless or rather Curse this day!!!!!” I shouted in anger. “What happened?” Minho came out of the kitchen. “I had a fight with jerk!!” “Eh?! How come?? I was here all day..” Kyuhyun butted in. “Yeah, you’re a jerk, but not the only one in this planet!” I rolled my eyes at him. He just shrugged then went on. “So, who is it this time?” Minho went to me. “Sehun, the stupid maknae of our visitors!” “Oh, you mean the one who hated us for being late?” Kyuhyun asked from the couch. “Yeah. He’s just so annoying!! Didn’t his hyungs or whoever idiot it is taught him SOME manners??!!” “Relax. Just shrug it off. They’ll be here for only a few months..” Minho smiled at me. “Or you can ask Kyuhyun hyung to teach you some bullying stuff..” Taemin laughed out. Kyuhyun stood up then, in a minute or two, they’re playing cat-and-mouse game. I just stood there, frowning and stomping my feet. I’m starting to throw a tantrum. Minho patted my head then went back to the kitchen.

 

*Someday, I’m going to kill- WAIT, THAT’S BAD! Leeteuk’s going to kill me too!* “Oh Gods!!!! WHY ME??!!!!!!” I shouted as loud as I can then ran off to my room.

 

“What did she say?” Taemin stopped, blinking at her ‘crazy’ sister. “She ordered me to break your leg, iceboy!!!!” “Waahhh!! Minho hyung!!” And with that, they’re back to their cat-mouse game.