four.

Annoyance at First Sight

"I won't train anymore??!!" Taemin happily jumped from the couch. "I thank every single Gods wandering near Rhunes right now!!" He kneeled and placed his hands into a praying position, then stared at the ceiling. *Idiot!* "This has nothing to do with your training, young man." Leeteuk crossed his arms and stared at him firmly. Upon hearing that, Taemin looked at Leeteuk, he sighed at disappointment. He got up and sat down at the couch with his head down. Kyuhyun glanced at him then quietly chuckled. *Stupid evil brother!* 

"Judging from your tone, it must be really that important, huh." Eunhyuk crossed his legs then eagerly listened to what Leeteuk will say next. "Well, we criers received a news this morning from the messengers of Exo." "Our sister planet huh. What about it?" Donghae scooted closer to Leeteuk.

"Some of their residence will be visiting Rhunes and ... will be staying for a ..... couple of.... months. Yeah that." "And why will they?" I raised a brow at him. "Their criers ordered them to lay out their plans on Exo, probably to go do some strategy planning with us... you know.. to be.. used when a war threatens to occur." The six creatures eagerly noddded while mouthing an "O". "Are there any girls coming?" Kyuhyun asked. Minho smirked at his 'stupid' question. "Or maybe a bunch of jerks!" I  rolled my eyes at him. Kyuhyun shot me glares. "Stop that." Donghae crossed his arms then leaned on the couch. 

"And how are we going to welcome them?" Eunhyuk blankly asked. "Wait! Have you informed the whole Rhunes about... this .. uhm.. visiting stuff?" Donghae panicked at the thought that we will shoulder this matter alone. "I haven't .... but I'm sure the other criers have." Leeteuk assured him. Donghae sighed in relief.

"About the welcoming idea, I wonder if we-" "throw a party!!" Taemin happily exclaimed. His spirit has risen once again. "Throw yourself outside Rhunes. Much better." Kyuhyun mumbled. Luckily, the maknae who started jumping again, didn't hear the comment or there will be an agonizing noise of tantrums right now!!

"Not bad. And they'll be able to meet other residence here formally." Minho smiled and winked at the maknae. Leeteuk paused, then nodded. "I guess....we'll have it...uhm, after the conference with them...tomorrow....morning." The maknae stopped jumping.

"WHAT??!! They're gonna fly here that fast?! Tomorrow morning? What kind of spaceship is that!!" Taemin's eyes grew bigger in astonishment. "I don't know...but that's what the messengers said." Leeteuk shrugged then smiled at Taemin's reaction. "I'll just inform the other criers about this party so that everything can be prepared ahead of time. The party shall start.... tomorrow night." "Afraid to embarass the Rhunes huh." Eunhyuk slightly smirked.

"CLOTHES!" Donghae suddenly exclaimed, and with that, he flew straight to his room. "Why bother, it's not like we're having the Gods as guests..." Taemin frowned. "You know Donghae. He's conscious about his looks." Leeteuk smiled then went on to inform the other criers.

"Guess I'll go with Hae." Eunhyuk slowly got up and followed Donghae.

"Minho oppa...I was just thinking....er...uhm....wa-wanna shop?" I let out an awkward laugh.  "Uhm...okay." He stood up, reached for my hand and slung it into his arm. "Poor little girl. Trying to look good for at least one night!" Kyuhyun mumbled. "Poor jerk, trying to find someone to talk to!" I imitated his tone then walked away with Minho. "YAH!" I heard him shout.

"Hyung, wanna grab some ice cream??" Taemin asked with hope in his eyes. "Turn this vase into an ice then it all!!!" Kyuhyun got up then walk away to his room. Taemin was left there frowning.