three.

Annoyance at First Sight

"Yah! Taemin! Don't do that again. I'm just right beside you, FYI!" I siighed at my oh-so-hyper brother. "What are you doing here?" I glanced at him then at the people ahead of us. "I was about to go back after my Science class, but then I saw you went down here, so...er... I followed you." He pouted at me. "So annoying." I chuckled at him. "Where are you going, noona?" "To the ice cream shop. uhm.. want some?" "Sure!" The guy squealed like a new born creature. "Uhh, how about hyungs? I mean, they're probably home by now. Let's get them some too." I just nodded at him and waited for the escalator to land on 2nd floor.

We went straight to the ice cream shop, just a few steps away from the escalator. We took 7 popsicles. After thanking the assisting lady, we went back to our room (home). 

As soon, as I open the door, I saw 5 figures sitting on the couch. "You're back." Leeteuk greeted me with a smile. I smiled at him. "We got you popsicles!" Taemin excitedly blurted out. One by one, we handed them their popsicles.

"Not even my favorite flavor! Geez." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at me. "THANK YOU is enough, jerk!" But Donghae heard us, "Kids!" We looked at him. "Mianhe." Kyu and I said in unison then glared at each other. After I have settled down, I watched them while eating.

Leeteuk oppa. The oppa that I respect the most. Not only because he takes care of us, but the fact that HE IS A CRIER (refer to chapter 2). So, in our status, we are 2nd in command after him. Aside from being a crier, he has this ability to CRUSH everything in between his hand! So most of the time, or ALWAYS, we follow his rules. Though he may be that powerful, he is very nice, loving, and caring to the six of us and to every creature here in Rhunes.

Eunhyuk oppa. Uhm... I admit, we barely talk to each other, cause he seems a bit strange. Though he is very close to Donghae. He can be funny SOMETIMES and is a nice and caring brother after all. He possess the telekinesis thing.

Donghae oppa. My two-faced oppa! But i respect him though. One minute, he's laughing with you, then suddenly, he has this poker face that you didn't even want to move when you see it, afraid that he might do Gods-know-what! He takes care of us whenever Leeteuk is out for their ceremony at the 5th floor. He can fly/float or whatever he wants to do on AIR! That explains why he never uses the escalator.

Then there he is, the oppa ..... no cut that! The jerk! that I hate the most in the entire Rhunes! Kyuhyun (no oppa for him!! XP) He bullies me, and jokes around me every single day of my existence here. He loves annoying me, obviously! But being the stubborn girl I am, I usually fight back, then we ended up being scolded by either Donghae or Leeteuk or whoever caught us. His ability is to make any creature numb. You know... can't move, can't speak.. yeah like that. Fortunately, he never uses his power on me, or Leeteuk had probably killed him by now.

Then Minho oppa. Seriously, he talks so much whenever he wanted to! Gladly, there's Donghae to stop him! But other than that, he is very outgoing and I usually wander around the planet with him. He has the power to heal and channel energy.

Sitting beside me is Taemin. He's younger than me but he's a lot taller than me! (Bless this kid!) He's always hyper and loves food. He's still being trained though. He has the ability to turn such things into ice.

As for me, I have this telepathy thing. You know..talk using my mind then link my oppas into the web, then they can answer me back telepathically also. 

While munching on my popsicle and thinking of all these stuff, Leeteuk suddenly spoke in his calm voice, "I remember. I have this important matter to talk with you guys." His tone sent shivers to my body due to anxiousness.