six.

Annoyance at First Sight

"WAKE. UP." 

I lazily got up from my bed and saw an angry bird.... i mean jerk in front of me. "Why are you even here?" I yawned and stretched my hands. "Hyungs head out first because they heard that THE VISITORS FROM EXO HAVE ARRIVED." He emphasized those words while he gritted his teeth then glared at me. *This guy sure wants to kill me now huh!*

"Actually, it's YOUR FAULT I woke up late because I got tired chasing you last night, ROBBER!!" I rolled my eyes at him. "Why do I even see you first thing in the morning?!!" I frowned at him. "Hyungs said that it's my UNLUCKY JOB to wake your up!" He rolled his eyes at me. He suddenly pretended to pout, "Aww! my sister is so selfish with a darn pillow.." "Whatever!" I stood up from my bed. "Dress up, Hyung's gonna kill us if we're late.."

I stood in front of the mirror then changed my clothes. "Come on." I dragged him outside the room and went down to 3rd floor. 

 

"How I wish I can teleport, or fly, or something! It's tiring to walk all the way down here!!!" Kyuhyun whined. "Lazy fat jerk!" I smirked at him, and as I have expected, I received deadly glares. I just shrugged and continued walking.

 

We opened the door to a white room, and 11 figures sitting in front of a wooden table greeted us. Guess we're dead!! They're probably waiting for us.

Leeteuk oppa shot us glares, so I mouthed him 'sorry'. Donghae saved us from Leeteuk's deadly glares as he gestured us to sit down. As I was pulling my chair, the guy sitting across me rolled his eyes and mumbled something or maybe cursed me. *Why, do you even know me jerk!!!*

 

"Now that we're complete, I think we can formally introduce ourselves. Leeteuk imnida, a crier here in Rhunes. Crushing things is my ability." He then bowed to the six guys in front of us. They bowed in response. Donghae stood up, "Donghae imnida. Leeteuk's brother. Flying or doing stuff in air is my thing." He then bowed to them. "Eunhyuk imnida. Mine is telekinesis. Donghae's brother." "Kyuhyun imnida. Things go numb 'cause of me. This LUCKY girl here is my sister and am Eunhyuk's brother." *Jerk!* "Minho imnida. I can heal wounded creatures and can channel energy. Kyuhyun's brother." "Minji imnida. Telepathy here. You don't know how LUCKY I am to be Kyuhyun's sister. (I shot glares at Kyu). Donghae cleared his throat so I immediately bowed to them then sat down. *In the corner of my eye, I saw this guy across Donghae oppa smile at me. ... Don't care at all..* "Taemin imnida. Maknae. I make ice out of everything." He giggle at his own words. *Weirdo!* Leeteuk smiled at the guy across him, " I guess it's your turn, Suho-ssi."

 

"Neh. We are the visitors from Exo. Suho imnida. A crier back in Exo. Hydrokinesis suits me well." He bowed to us, and so did we. The guy who smiled at me a while ago stood up next, "Baekhyun imnida. I control light."

*He's somewhat...cute?? Aisht! What am I thinking. He's a stranger!!*

"Chanyeol imnida. Mine is fire.." *This guy grins a lot like a creeper!* I then spoke to Taemin mentally, "Taemin, this guy scares the hell out of me!" "I know. Maybe we're gonna die right now, the moment I froze him and his creepy smile! hahahaha!"

 

"DON'T!!!" I suddenly blurted out. All eyes were now staring at me. "Don't you want to here my name?" The guy next to that creeper blinked at me. I blushed because of embarassment. I apologized and told him to continue. I saw Kyuhyun smirked. I glared at Taemin but he just stucked out his tongue! "THANKS A LOT MAKNAE!"

"D.O. imnida. Exoquakes and....probably....Rhunesquakes might happen 'cause of me." I awkwardly bowed at him.

The guy next to him smirked before getting up. *Am starting to hate this guy!* "Jong In imnida. But you can call me Kai. I teleport." He smirked before sitting down. *Can't this cocky guy stop smirking?!!* Finally, the jerk who thinks he knows all stood up.

 

"The name's SeHun. I control wind and I HATE PEOPLE WHO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME." He stared at me intently while emphasizing those words. *Aisht!!!!!!!!!! Really pissed right now at this jerk!!* I returned his piercing stares with glares. The Suho guy noticed the atmosphere, "Maknae, please.. not now." Suho then bowed to me. I bowed to him in return. Jerk #2 slowly sat down. 

 

"Don't include me, young man. I tried my best waking up my 'helpless' sister." Kyuhyun glanced at me. "Oh really. I wonder who's that stupid brother of mine who stole my pillow last night which caused me to chase him, then I slept late. VERY LATE." I shot him glares. Then we had a glaring contest..

"Guys, now's not the time to show off... you know.." Minho glanced at us. I quickly turned to Suho then apologized to him for my stupid behavior 'cause of my stupid brother!

"We're used to that arguments back in Exo. D.O. and Sehun always do that. No need to worry." He assured me with a smile. The guy next to him, *Baek..Bae..I can't remember his name!!* giggled at me. *Really, what's wrong with this guy.* "Hyung!" That Sehun jerk whined. *So this stupid moron knows how to act cute?!! Pssh!*

 

Hours passed and Leeteuk and Donghae did nothing but to blah blah blah about Rhunes and .... the welcoming party tonight. "We shall see you then later tonight. Please proceed to your rooms now so you can rest for awhile."

After all the goodbyes and bows, I quickly reached for the door, knowing that Leeteuk oppa might punish me for my behavior a while ago. I'm really pissed off right now because 1) TAEMIN!! 2) JERK NAMED SEHUN 3) STUPID BROTHER OF MINE ...

 

Can't this day get any better!?!! Aisht! Guess I'll have to take out my anger on food!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess I can't post updates 'til next week. Sorry. I needed to do something urgent, but I promise that I'll be back with lots of chapters. Thank You. ^ ^