five.

Annoyance at First Sight

Minho and I went inside a store just beside the cake shop. *busy people around* To have a decent conversation with him, I decided to talk to him telepathically. (all words written in red  are said telepathically. ^ ^)

"Oppa, what are you going to wear for the party?"

"Oh. I was thinking... maybe a black jeans and a black polo shirt will do.  ( yeah, black is our color. only.) After all, it's a semi-formal party..I guess. 'Cause you will be meeting criers and other residence here in Rhunes. I don't want to ruin my image in front of others especially the visitors. Being Leeteuk hyung's brother sure is challenging... well... because people expects you to dress ..............."

"SHOOT. HERE HE GOES!!! WON'T SOMEONE STOP HIM?!! I SHOULD'VE NOT USED MY POWER!! MY MIND'S GONNA EXPLODE ANY MINUTE NOW! I SHOULD'VE BROUGHT DONGHAE OPPA WITH US!!!!!"

"I heard that silly!!"  I frowned at him and gave him an I-surrender-look. "It's your fault after all." He chuckled as he search through the rack of jeans. I sighed and went to ladies's section. I almost threw the dress I was holding when somebody screamed my name TELEPATHICALLY. "MINJI-AH!!!!!!"

 

The assisting lady smiled at my sudden action. I apologized to her, then she teleported to assist the guy across the rack. I turned around to 'kill' that somebody who also tried to kill me mentally!

It was Yuri and Seohyun unnie. I sighed.  Yuri unnie also has this telepathy thing so she must be the one who screamed to me. On the other hand, Seohyun unnie manipulates shadows.

"Minji-ah, nice to see you here!" Yuri unnie was about to hug me (or probably choke me to death) but then I frowned at her. "Unnie, trying to kill me?" I pouted. The girls giggled at my childish actions. "Sorry. It's a liitle bit loud here so I guess I need powers." She warmly smiled at me. "Oh, were you looking for a dress for the party?" I nodded at Seohyun unnie. "Pretty dresses are piled up there." She pointed at the right corner of the store. "Sadly, we're finished buying those stuffs and we're about to head to the accesories shop. We can't help you pick dresses." Yuri unnie pouted then pretended to cry. I chuckled at her aegyo. "It's okay unnie. Thank you for the suggestion though. Guess we'll see each other at the party then?" They nodded  and smiled. We bid our goodbyes then I went straight to the area suggested by Seohyun unnie. Truly indeed, there are a lot of elegant clothes here.

After debating with myself, I managed to choose a black tube dress with little splatter of gold glitters at its bottom. Guess I was just in time as I saw Minho oppa heading towards me, holding his clothes as well. 

"Shoes?" He mumbled, enough for me to hear. "Yeah. Let's go?" I dragged him outside the store and went to another one across the escalator. 

 

We were about to enter the shop when a tall, skinny lady popped in front of us. *Teleportation sure is fun!* "Welcome!" She bowed at us then gestured us inside. 

 

I randomly picked a black heels with straps all over it (gladiator style ^ ^). Minho chose a black leather shoes. "Woah! Feet of a monster!" I laughed at him mentally. "Aisht! Whatever!" He suddenly spoke, causing the guy beside us to be stunned at his words for no one's even talking between us. *The guy must be thinking that oppa is crazy. haha. Gotta save my brother.* "Telepathy stuff. My bad." He paused then nod at me.

 

 

After getting our stuff, we went back to our room. I thanked Minho oppa for accompanying me and went to my room.

It has been a long day and my feet started to ache because I was still wearing these darn heels! I stood up once again in front of my mirror, then SNAP! I'm wearing my PJs again.

As I was about to lie down, I noticed that something is missing in my bed...........

 

MY FAVORITE RHUNES-SHAPED PILLOW IS MISSING!!!!!!!! Kill that a-hole who took my pillow!!! Leeteuk oppa got me that pillow decades ago! (we never age right). I cherish that stuff as if it is one of my brothers!! Aisht!

I started to panic mentally, thinking of who might have 'robbed' my precious pillow..... then anger suddenly got all over me as I shout..

 

 

 

"KYUUUUUHHHYYUUUNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"