one.

Annoyance at First Sight

"Yah, sleepyhead! Wake up! "

"Aisht! Why am I stuck with my helpless sister right now!!" Kyuhyun whined.

I groggily opened my eyes and slowly sat up. "What time is it?" I blinked. "Time for you to get your off!" Kyuhyun said sarcastically. "Oh well. Thanks a lot for answering!!" I made a face. He stood up and lazily walked through the door. "Where are the others?" I shouted at him.

No Answer. *Geez. Why am I even related to that jerk!*

I stood up from my bed and walked to the magical mirror. A HUGE MAGICAL MIRROR. I stood there, thinking of random clothes that will suit me for the rest of the day. With a snap of my fingers, my black PJs and t-shirt turned into a black casual dress. "This will do." I thought to myself. I then waved my right hand in front of the mirror. From bedhair, my hair turned into a messy bun style. Lastly, I swiftly glide my foot in front of my feet reflection. I began to wear a pair of black pumps. "Ready!" I pumped a fist in the air.

As I was about to get out of the living room, Kyuhyun suddenly appeared. "Aren't you going to eat first?" He asked.

*Woah! Is this really my stupid brother??! I can die of happiness right now! He's actually concerned for me! I knew it!*

In the midst of my thoughts, I didn't realize that I was already giggling to myself. "Have you gone crazy? What's so funny?" He blurted out. "Nothing. And oh, thanks for asking me but I'm not yet hungry." I said, smiling wildly at him. "What time will you back?" *oh so this jerk is playing a little I'm-concerned-game!! might as well play along!*

"Why, you're gonna miss me that much?" I said with a little sarcasm. "NEVER will I do such a stupid thing." He annoyingly said and made his way to the kitchen. "PABO!!" Satisfied seeing him annoyed, I went out of the room. (ok .. this isn't really a house but a room! with rooms in it. you'll find out why on the next chapter. ^ ^)