The winter holiday's are here :D

Our new neighbour

2 weeks pasted everyone was getting used to Kai being around, fangirls stopped bothering him but there was a few fangirls that didn’t back down.

 

*Thank God it’s Friday today*

Its break time but suddenly you hear an announcement through the school speakers.

“Students, can you please make your way to the all we have an important announcement to make.”

You looked at Heesun with a confused face, she shrugged her shoulders and dragged you to the hall.

 It had become second natural for you to search for Kai at school.  As you looked around the hall and Kai was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around to see it was Kai.

He laughed a bit and waved at you, you smiled and waved back.

“Hello students, you are all gathered here today because you are all going on a ski trip before your winter holidays”

Everyone started to cheer and talk.

“Alright alright settle down students here is a video of last year’s ski trip.”

All the lights went out everyone started to cheer again in excitement then the video started to play.

 

The video ended.

“So students can you all make sure that you pack the things in time for Monday morning , you will receive a leaflet as you leave the hall which contains all the information you need to know about the trip, all in all I hope you all have a nice time.”

 

You had a smile on your face as you received your leaflet because you loved skiing.

“Heesun are you going?”

“Duuhhh obviously.” She laughed

“Finally the winter holidays are here.”

“I know right I can’t wait.”

“Ok see you on Monday oh and don’t be late.” you said at you went on your bus.

 

You got home late because there was traffic .

“Mom, dad I’m home.”

“Hello honey how was school?”

“It’s was good, oh yeah they are taking us on a skiing trip on Monday for 1 week and the best part is that it’s free.”

“Oh that should be fun.”

“Ok mum I think I’m gonna start packing my things now.”

You rushed upstairs and grabbed your mini suitcase.

*T-shirt, hoodie, jumper, leggings, trousers, socks……*

Unexpectedly you hear a tapping noise from your window, first you tried to ignore it but it was still going on some you went to check what was making those noises.

You opened your curtain Kai was there at the window in front of yours.

“hey.” It was Kai he was waving at you *oh so that room is Kai’s bed room omfg*

He saw your confused look you had on your face and laughed

“Sorry I just wanted to ask you if you’re going to that ski trip.”

“Urm yer, are you.”

“Yep, have you started packing yet?”

“Yep I was doing that right now but someone had to distract me.”

You purposely made an annoyed face while looking at the marks on the window that kai had made when he was throwing things at it.

“Well sorry.” He looked kind of sad

“Don’t worry I’m only joking, well I need to continue packing my things so talk to you later I guess.”

“Oh ok bye.”  He smiled, you stepped back and slowly closed the curtain again but strangely Kai was still looking out his window.

*I wonder what’s wrong with him, why is he talking to me? Not that it’s a bad thing.* 

 

*********************************************************************

just imagine Kai looking at you like this <3 I hope you liked this charpter ^^