Back to school

Our new neighbour

@DaeRose yay Thank you ^_^ <3

 

******************************************************************************

 

 

2 days later

You finally felt better so you decided to go back to school even though it was Friday.

 You done your usual routine woke up, had a shower then left after you had your breakfast, today was quite sunny compare to the last time you when to school.

The bus wasn’t that packed today because you made sure to go early to school from now on you didn’t want to be late again, on the bus you texted Heesun.  

­­­­­­_______________________________

To: Heesun

Hi Heesun I’m going to school today, but I left my house already so you don’t have to wait for me

Okay see you in school ^_^

______________________________

 *yes my first lesson in Art, I wonder what I missed* you thought as you walked toward your art room.

It looked like the class room door was closed so you decide to go down stairs and wait in the library; you needed to brow some books for your English lesson any way. You still had 20 minutes left before your art lesson starts so you looked around for the books you need.

 

*8:45am 15minutes left until lesson starts I should get going* you looked inside your class room door and saw that your art teacher Miss Park was setting up the class. So you knocked on the door and waiting for her to allow you to go inside.

“Arh Yuri, how have you been? I heard that you were off sick.”

“De, I was but I’ve fully recovered now, was there anything I miss out on?”

“Yes at the end of last lesson I put everyone into pairs for the pair portrait activity.”

“Ok, who is my partner?” you said with curiosity

“Wait let me see.” She walked over to her desk and picked up her dairy “Arhh here we go, Yuri and....”  

The door opened it kind of gave you a shock because you wasn’t expecting anyone to come to class yet, it was still 8:50am.

“Oh good morning Kai, you're just in time I was just about to tell Yuri about the paired portrait thing.”

“Good morning Miss, oh ok.” He said you side looked at him because you knew you was going to blush if you looked at him face on.

“So Yuri as I was saying , your  partner is going to be Kai ok,  I laid out the tables so each pair will sit in front of each other making it easier to draw a portrait of each other, so Yuri take a seat in front of Kai while we wait for the others to come.”  

 

*****************************************

Hi guy did you like this chapter ^_^

please subscribe and comment 

I will update soon, see you soon I have to go swimming now bye :D