Kai's my partner O.O

Our new neighbour

 

You saw Kai sitting down on and you slowly awkwardly walked towards the seat in front of him. While you was going to sit down you kind of tripped on Kai’s bag as you tried to pass to go and sit in your seat.

“Omg are you ok.” Kai said while trying to hold back his laughter

“Yep I’m ok.” You quickly got up and sat in your seat * Arhhhhhh that was so embarrassing omg someone kill me now =_=*

*This is awkward.* you though as you looked around the class, it’s was 9am everyone where with their own pairs talking and here you and Kai where sitting in silence.  Kai was looking at his phone *probably talking to his girlfriend, wait dose he even have a girlfriend?*

“All right class settle down put your phones away before I take them.” You noticed that Kai quickly put him phone in his bag then looked up to see you staring at him, he smiled at you as you quickly looked away.

 “I want you all to use charcoal to draw a portrait of your partner, try to make it as detailed as you can, ok you can start now.”

Once you got out your charcoal you started to draw Kai, you tried to concentrate and not get embarrassed surprisingly enough you was able to finish you drawing quickly, now it was your turn to model for Kai to draw you.

“Yuri can you look over here.”  Kai waved his hand pointing out to you to look his way.

You just nodded and turned your seat so you could face Kai, before Kai started to draw he stared at you for awhile which made you feel a bit uncomfortable.

Kai looked back and forth from you then back down to his drawing when he was just about to finish.

“Yay I’m done” Kai said while he showed you his drawing   

You didn’t know what to expect but when you saw the drawing he drew you couldn’t help but laugh

“ahahahahaha.”

“Why what’s so funny I tried my best I know I still need to improve, stop laughing.”

“I’m sorry it’s just omg that looks nothing like me.”

The bell rang your art class ended

“Okay class for next week I want you to draw more portraits of you partner, see you all next.”

You went out of the class before Kai  calls your name

“Are you free this Saturday?”

*omg is he asking me out*

“Why?”

“When do you want to do the portrait thing?”

“Oh ok Saturday is fine.”

“Cool” Kai said as he walked away to his friends

 

 

 

*******************************************************************

So so sorry for the long wait I was so busy becuase I started a new school =__=

Do you guys still read this T^T becuase I feel lonley here 

Any ways feel free to comment and subscribe ^_^ 

Check out my Kai oneshot: Just firends   please comment ^^