Why ...is ....he ......huh?

Our new neighbour

Hello sorry for the very very late update, yongsuhhehjo please forgive me I had loads of school work to do. 

Oh yeah I changed the teachers name to Miss Park,I hope you enjoy this chapter ^_^ 

 

 

 “Hello my name is Kai. Nice to meet you all”

 

*I'm I dreaming?* you pinched yourself to check *Ouch I'm defiantly not dreaming*  (note ** means that someone is thinking ^_^)

"Ok Kai we need some where for you sit and work" Miss Park looked around the room Kai followed her “Oh here we go, if you could just put your bag here then come over here” Kai dropped his bag on the seat "Now you need to go and get yourself an easel from the storage room over there" Miss Park pointed at the storage at the back of the class “De” Kai walked over to the room. 

Miss Park noticed that he was struggling getting one out because it was a bit messy in there.

“Urrm can someone go and help him.”  

* Please don’t pick me please don’t pick me* you tried to avoid eye contact with Miss Park but you failed to as she looked towards you 

“ahh Yuri can you go and help him please.” 

* ahhhhh why me, I’m too nervous*

you felt your cheeks burning up as you headed toward the storage room, your heart started to pump really fast  as you walked into the storage room and saw Kai still trying to take out an easel. 

You face palmed your face as looked at him 

* he’s so silly, why didn’t he just turn the light on to see better* you flicked the light on 

“Hi I mean hello ...urmm Miss Park asked me too umm help you bring out an easel” your legs started to feel weak as Kai turn to face you *come on hold yourself together Yuri* you said to yourself but you knew in side you where fangirling like crazy, your emotions where all over the place but you still was able to control yourself as you calmly waited  for Kai to reply.

“Hi, haha I didn’t know where the lights switch was” he said as he scratched the back of his head. “Oh yeah ok can you help me move this box over” he said with a smile which made you blush even more “ok” you shyly replied  The two of you pushed the heavy box over to the left and now Kai was able to get an easel out. He walked towards an empty space around the middle table.

“Thank you, oh what’s your name?” he said as you helped assemble the easel on the opposite side from where your easel was. You looked up and said “Yuri” “Thank you for helping me and nice to meet to you Yuri” he stuck out his hand, you looked at it before you slowly brang your hand up to shake his *his hand feel so big compared to mine and they feel so soft* you shyly smiled as you looked down at his hand, he smiled back.

 “Ok can everyone get settled I wanted to show you all something” she held up your work to show to the class,*OH NO I forgot that she was going to show everyone and now Kai is here, so embarrassing* you tried to hide behind your easel. 

“Now this is the kind of work I want all of you to produce, look at the correct proportion of the vase and the fruits and look at the detail in the work and the shading, excellent just excellent, so try and aim for this quality of work ok”

 “De~” everyone said as they went back to their own drawings. Miss Park places your work back on your easel “Thank you Miss” you bowed slightly, little did you know Kai was looking at you the whole time with an amused look on his face.

As you got back to drawing the fruit on the table in the middle of the class you couldn’t help not to glance at Kai whenever you looked up because he was standing right opposite you. But as you did you didn’t realise that at some point you stopped and you was staring at him *he looks even better in person, but why did he come to our school, I wonder if the other members are here as well*

Kai looked up and saw you quickly look away *ha, cute* 

You went back to your drawing * I think he saw me looking at him, oh no now he’s going to think that I’m* you looked up again but this time Kai  looked up at the same time as you, he smiled at you making you blush and quickly turning your head in embarrassment . The bell rang just in time to break of the awkwardness you was feeling, you quickly packed your things up and walked out the class for lunch.

|

|

|

|

|

You got your food from the lunch hall then looked around to find where Heesun was sitting

“Yuri-ah over here” 

*Oh there you are Heesun* you quickly sat down opposite to where Heesun was sitting.

“You will not believe who is in my art class now” you said in an excited tone Heesun looked at you with a confused expression “Who?”

“OH MY GOD, KAI THE REAL KAI, THE EXO KAI!” Heesun shouted “shhhhh shhhhh be quite everyone’s looking” you said as you looked around the lunch hall, but really you wanted to scream and shout like a crazy fangirl as well but you where too shy to in front of everyone. “Yeah but I was so shocked too, he even talked to me and he smiled at me too, oh god I nearly fainted, he’s so handsome, cute just so perfect, wait but I wonder why he transferred to our school though I can’t really believe this is happening, this is every fangirls dream, to have her idol go to the same school and be in the same class as her” you went on talking about Kai.

  

|

|

|

|

It was home time now you went on the bus with Heesun, it was getting near you stop both of you stood up from your seats while you were still talking to Heesun about Kai. The bus finally stopped as you got out “Oh yeah, Yuri don’t forget to tell me who your new neighbours are ok, see you tomorrow” she waved as she headed the other way, you turned to her “Ok I will, bye see you”

You always liked walking though the park on the way back to your house, it felt peaceful. The sun was slowly setting, the warm summer breeze hit your skin it was perfect, you love this time of year looking at the scenery of the mountains made you want to bring out your sketch book and draw it, even thought you knew that you have drawn that same scenery for like more than 100 times you still loved drawing it.

 As you reached your house you looked over to the new neighbours house *they must of finished moving in their stuff by now* as you notice that the moving truck was no longer in their drive way.

“Mum, Dad I’m home” you shouted as you took off your school shoes then placing them on the shoe rack you heard some talking from the living room so you went to check who it was.

“Oh I think she’s back.” You heard your mum say “Yuri come and say hello to your new neighbours”

“Annyeonghaseyo Yuri immida” you looked up then to your surprise *KAI? Why is he here?*

 

********************************************************************************

OMG I so tired I need to go to sleep now it's nearly 2 am, any way what do you think of this chapter?

you please comment because  no one has commented yet T^T so I didn't know if it's good or not 

 

It's pretty late to say this but did you see EXO in disneyland omg thoses fans that where there are so lucky, you don't undestand how jelly I was of them and how much I cryed at the fact I live so far way all I could do was look at their pictures and fancams of them having fun :') I don't think Kai was feeling to well though maybe he still had jet lag 

At least they all seemed to have fun, as long as they are happy I'm happy ^_^ <3

 Look at all of them,they are so perfect, LOL at Kai what are you doing? XD.

 

you I hope you liked it and don't forget I love you  you<3 <3  

you know I had to make the hearts red, they're hearts aren't they? and hearts are meant the be red ^_^ Oh god I need to shut up now and go to sleep bofore my eyes trun red LOL bye bye xxx