I told you

Our new neighbour

 

You ran towards the hall which was in the next building and to make matters worse it started to rain heavily, you knew you didn't have time to look inside your school bag for your umbrella so you just ran into the rain while trying to cover yourself with your school blazer but it didn't fully cover your head so by the time you got inside your hair was soaking wet.

 * arhh why do I have such bad luck?* You was already 30minutes late for the assembly you looked inside the hall though the glass on the wooden door you saw your head teacher giving the student a lecture about this year’s school term and exams.

* not this speech again* you thought to yourself as you slowly and quietly opened the you quickly found an empty seat near the door at the back of the hall lucky for you  the teacher didn't notice that you snuck in late.

*Oh thank god, but now I have to sit here and listen to the head teacher talk about the same thing as he always talks about.*

 "See I told you." You heard a voice saying the side of you, you turned your head to look who was talking to as you did you saw that it was Kai.

You had a shocked expression on your face but you quickly turned your head back to the front *omg it's Kai, but what does he mean what did he tell me? and when did he tell me something I'm confused* he tried not to make it too obvious he was talking just in case a teacher sees him talking, so he leaded and moves closer to you while he said "Didn't I tell you on the bus that we had a whole school assembly today and we were going to be late? When you ran off the bus I tried to call you back but you quickly rushed away so maybe I thought you had already made your way to the hall."

* wait what is he talking about? “on the bus?” wait it was him that kept talking to me and I was ignoring him because I thought it was a weird stranger.*

You didn’t reply because you were too embarrassed, soon after when the assembly finished it was break time * Omg that was so embarrassing, I need to tell Heesun about this* you went outside to the usual bench you meet up with Heesun at break times it was sunny now so you sat down *Arhhh I’m so tired, it’s all that running I did in the morning* you started to feel sleepy so you closed your eyes for a bit as you did you heard your name being called “Yuri-ah, Yuri-ahhhh wake up.”

“Oh it’s you Heesun” you said as you sat up and rubbed your eyes

“So, hows your day so far?”

“Oh my God, it’s been hell first I woke up late for school and while rushing looking for my school clothes I hit my head on the table, when I got to school I ran all the way to my class to find out that we had an assembly today and to make is worst when I came back outside it was raining hard and I didn’t have my umbrella with me so I got soaked.” Then you started smiling to yourself

“Why are you smiling like that Yuri?”

“Because I sat next to Kai in the assembly and he talked to me” you said while looking down smiling shyly

“Awwww look at you getting all shy, I bet you’re so happy right now”

“yes I am but that’s not just it, do you remember I said that I will tell you who moved in next door to me?”

“Yeeees” Heesun said curiously

“Yer well, he is my new neighbour and he and his family came and visited us yesterday.”

“Wait do you mean KAI is your new neighbour!”

You smiled and slowly nodded your head

“OMG YURI, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!”

|

|

|

|

|

|

* “This is your chance”* you sighed as you walked to your bus stop the day felt shorter than normal today because the assembly dragged on for hours, you was tried as hell, you was struggling to stay awake in afternoon classes you had. * What chance do I have with Kai I’m just a regular girl, I’m not pretty, I'm really shy , I'm that not smart and I have a body that looks as though it belongs to a 12 year old no boy will ever like me let alone Kai.*

The bus was always kind of empty in evening when you finished your extra classes which finishes at 7:00pm you really just wanted to go home and sleep instead but you knew you needed those few extra hours to study at school. Once you got on the bus you went straight to the back of the bus you always liked sitting at the very back of the bus, it sounds wired but you kind of felt calm and safer.

You leaned your head on the window looking at the scenery outside as the bus drove, during your 30 minutes bus ride you also liked to listen to music it was calming that way, the first song that played was your favourite song of all time “One by Shinee”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘The morning sunlight is like you, it might be a little childish, but I like it. ~’

 ‘Before it’s too late, before I grow older, can you hold onto me?’

 You closed your eyes, just listening to the lyrics made you want to cry * wish I had some who loved me like this.* a tear fell down your check.

‘You truly are the reason I live~’

And for the rest of the bus ride you fell asleep while that song replayed. 

 

****************************************************************************

Hi guys did you like this chapter :D wait is anyone even reading my story T^T no one has commented recently (╥﹏╥)

If you are the I hope you liked it ^_^ 

Please comment and subscribe <3

Do any of you like Woohyun from INFINITE? because I'm writting a new ff with him in it, you can check it out here : My Forgotten Dream

Follow me on twitter if you have one: twitter

omg it's 3am I need to sleep lol why do I always do this to myself?  =____= Goodnight guys see you all later please wait for my next update 

arhhhhhhh just look at his perfect smile asdfrghjkl;lkjhg, ok lol getting side tracked now , ok bye for real now see you  ^_^ <3<3