His house

Our new neighbour

Hi guys sorry for the long wait *bows* ^_^ 

@hanjiwon_kpop heres my update 

NOTE: Pink means you're thinking 

           Blue means Kai is thinking 

**************************************************************************************

It was Saturday already you was dreading this day but you couldn’t help but feel happy and excited at the same time.

*I’m actually going to go in Kai’s house omg I think I’m going to faint.”  You washed up and as you was doing that you heard the door bell ring then your mum shouting your name.

*He can’t be here already can he I’m not even ready.*

You quickly put on some suitable clothes then rushed down stairs.

“Oh Yuri Kai is here.” You mum looked over to the front door, you looked over and you slightly lost your breath because Kai looked so handsome even though he was just wearing a track suit he still looked flawless, he slightly smiled and waved at you, you snapped out of the trance you was just in and waved back at him and walked towards him.

“Oh mum I don’t think I’ll be long so I’ll definitely be back by dinner time.”

“Ok honey, work hard.”

You and Kai walked silently next to each other up Kai’s driveway. You tried to break the silence, so you thought of different things you could talk to Kai about

*Oh I can say that I’ve always wanted to see what it was like in this house urmmmm *

Kai opened his front door and gestured you to go in first so you did after you took your shoes off you stepped inside the house and looked around *It’s quite big, different layout to our house*

You suddenly heard very small foot step it almost sounded like……..

Woof~

You nearly had a heart attract when a dog came out of nowhere and jumped up on your leg and started to your hand.

“Arhhhh omg!” you screamed

“Monggu get her get her hahahaha~” Kai laughed as he patted his dog to stop it from you.

“Don’t worry he won’t bit you, he’s just playing.”

“I know but I was just shock because I forgot you had a dog.”

*Oh no now he’s going to know that I’m him fan because I know that he has a dog >.<*

“Oh sure, we should get started my rooms upstairs so just follow me, Monggu you want to come as well.”

You followed as Kai went upstairs with Monggu behind him. 

“You can just put you things on my desk.”

*Omg I’m in Kai’s bedroom omg this is the first time I’ve ever been in a boys bedroom , but  wait where are his parents I didn’t see them when we came in, oh lord does this mean I’m alone in this house with Kai adasjsfljldsgj;lk.*

“Urmmm ok.”

“Kai where are your parents?”

“Oh they are at work, don’t worry I won’t do anything to you haha unless you want me to.” He step closer to you. Your heart started to beat and you felt your face blush.

“Hahaha I’m only joking I’m not like that, ok let’s get started then.”

 

__________________________________________

 

Both of you where sitting on his bed while you drew the portrait of him you was nearly finished but then Kai’s phone started to ring.

“Oh sorry let me just get this.”

You nodded your head as Kai let the room, you could faintly hear Kai talking

“D.O what your downstairs, ok I’m coming.”

After a few minutes Kai came back in the room with this other guy

*omg it’s D.O O_O*

“Oooooooooo Kai is this your girlfriend?” D.O said while smiling towards you

“No she’s just here because we’re doing a project together, so Yuri this is D.O, D.O this is Yuri she’s also my neighbour.”

“Oh is it, well hello Yuri nice to meet you.”

“Hello nice to meet you as well.”

“Urmmm Kai I think I should get going now it’s getting late now and my mum will be worried.”

“Oh ok was you finished drawing?”

“Urm yes .”

“Ok then see you in school, bye.”

“Bye.”  You left Kai’s room then went home

“Kai she’s cute.” D.O said while tapping Kai’s shoulder 

*she is cute.* Kai thought while smiling to his self while looking at the door where you had left from. 

 

**************************************************************

ooooooooo clifhanger 

here's a present for you guys because I kept you waiting for so long

omg he's so cute :3 

 holy look at that smirk how dare you KAI 

and one last picture of y Kai agsgadjhaslfhfjdsl

see you soon guys ^_^ <3