Lets go

Our new neighbour

 

 

It’s the morning of the school ski trip you got up extra early just to make sure you got everything you needed to bring for the trip.

 

You took your suit case downstairs before you went to the kitchen where you found your mum making breakfast.

“Good morning mum.”

“Ah Yuri Good morning here sit down I made breakfast for you and I made some food for you to eat on the coach you never know you might get hungry on the way to the resort.”

“Thank you mum.”

“Do you have everything?”

“Yep I double checked.”

“Good.”

 

 You finished eating, you went to quickly brush your teeth you didn’t realise the time and you was going to be late if you didn’t hurry up. *omg this is why I got up early because I didn’t want this to happen.*

“Mum I’m going to be late can you drop me off.”

“Ok sure, lets go.”

 

10 minutes left

“Quick mum!  Hurry!”

“I’m going as fast as I can Yuri, its fine you’re not going to be late.”

*I hope so.*

 

You saw 5 coaches parked outside your school * thank God I’m not late*

“Thank you mum~ I’ll see you in 2 weeks time”

“Ok darling have a good time, and be careful not to hurt yourself ohoh and eat properly and give me a call once your there.”

“Ok mum, see you bye bye.”

 You waved while walking toward the coach. *Now where’s my class?*

You looked around.

“Yuri over here~”

“Oh Heesun there you are!” You ran towards her while dragging your suitcase once you reached to where she was you and her couldn’t help but hug and jump about because you guys where really excited.

“OMG Yuri I can’t wait to get there this is so exciting.”

“Yer me too.” You both giggled then it was time to board our coaches

“Ok everyone get into pairs then can you slowly board the coach.” Our teacher said

“Yuri come let’s go.” Heesun dragged you into the line.

 While waiting to get on the coach you noticed someone tapping your shoulder.  You looked around.

“Hi.”

“O… Oh hi Kai.”

He smiled, before he could say anything more Heesun pulled you onto the coach.

“Yuri, where should we sit?”

“Urmmmm I don’t know where do you want to sit?”

“What about here?” She pointed to the seats near the back

“Sure ok, but I’m having the window side hehe.”

You quickly tried to lift your suitcase to up it up on the shelf *Omg it’s really heavy* as you was struggling you felt someone standing right behind you and before you knew it that person lifted and placed your suitcase on the shelf. You froze for a bit then turned back to say “Thanks……. Kai.”

“No problem.” He smiled then sat in the seat behind yours.

The coach engine started and everyone start to get excited and cheer.

 

1 hour later, after you and Heesun were talking about kpop idols and watching live performances on your phone fangirling over your biases Heesun fell asleep. So you decided to listen to music and thought about how these next two weeks are going to be full of good memories.

You placed your head on the window and started to drift off into your own world. Just when you were getting into it Kai tapped your shoulder. You pulled your headphones out and faced him.  

“The toilet on here stinks so I’ll advise you not to use it.”

“Oh ok thanks for telling me.” You smiled and turned around. *WTH was that about, haha*

And for the rest of the ride it was just constant tapping on your shoulder and Kai saying unnecessary useless things to you.  

Finally the coach stopped “Ok class we have arrived! Please stay in your pairs while you enter the hotel and once we do I will tell you which room you are going to stay in.”

Everyone got off and entered the hotel.

After a few names were called out you heard Heesun’s  and your name being called

“Heesun and Yuri, room 114 on the 5th floor.”

“Ok” you both said at the same time then ran giggling toward the elevators with your room key in your hand.

“Floor  5!” You shouted but as you when to press the button Kai and his friends ran inside the elevator as well.  

“And which floor are you guys heading to?” Heesun asked

“Floor 5” One of Kai’s friends replied

We all stud in the elevator silently util we reached our floor you and Heesun got out first

“Omg that was so awkward!” Heesun said out loud enough for Kai and his friends to hear you hit her arm lightly and hurried away to find your room.

“Here’s our room!” you opened the door and rushed in and throw your shoes and suitcase on the floor looked around and jumped on the bed near the window.

“I claim this bed!”  you said while laughing * this is might just be the best school trip I’m  ever going to go to, because I love skiing, no parents, I have my own double bed , Heesun’s here and the best of all…….  Kai is here~*