Chapter TWELVE

Does 'LOVE' make you Childish?

 

Narrators's PoV

     "Isn't she cute Sehun-ahh~?"

     "She's a 15 year old girl"

     "Doesn't mean she can't be cute.. Haish, you're so moody. Are you PMS-ing or something? I can see your panda eyes showing even more.."

     *SMACK*

     "Yah~! How dare you hit your hyung~!"

(that was a conversation between Kyungsoo and Sehun)

     "Okay guys.. I'm the one having the problem... How am I going to move? She's on my back...." Chanyeol said not moving from his position. "Should I wake her up?" Baekhyun suggested. 

     "YAH~!" shouted the annoyed Kyungsoo at the irritated maknae, Sehun.

     Suddenly all eyes shot open, including you . "Ermph... 5 more minutes" as you hugs 'her teddy bear' tighter. "Stella... Wake up.." Kyungsoo whispers ignoring the glares that Baekhyun shot.

     Stella slowly opens her left eye then her right eye, then realizing where she is. "Ch-Chanyeol o-oppa? I'm ! I'm sorry~!" as she quickly literally jumped away from Chanyeol. "Na'ah it's okay... I'm just surprised that you didn't fall off while you were sleeping" as he parked the bicycle. "I think the stress is taking over your mind cousin, you need rest. Cha~ Let's go up" as BaekHyun proudly wraps an arm around Stella.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     "I guess I'm staying over now? I can't see..." I said as I lay back onto the couch, facing the ceiling. "You're sick aren't you? Here" as Chanyeol threw his glasses behind him. "Thanks" as I comfortably wore them on. "You kids hungry?" came in Leader Suho with a cook book in his hands. "Don't tell me you're going to cook again~! Stella's already sick!!" Chanyeol wailed, pointing at the leader. "Okay, This time I'm not going to do pasta.. Fried rice sounds nice?" as he disappears into the kitchen. "As long as you don't burn the building down Suho oppa~!"

~ ~ ~

     "Why are you watching thiiiiis~?" I asked, irritated after coming from the toilet. "You don't like SECRET?" Kyungsoo and Chanyeol asked, as they snapped their necks to face me. "They're mean..." as I rolled my eyes. "Let's.. Just not talk about this you guys" Baekhyun oppa said as he switched the channel. "What did they do?" asked Chanyeol. "You've met them before?" then asked Kyungsoo. "I don't think Stella wants to talk about th-"

     "Just tell them.. They won't stop till you spill it" I said flatly, stopping Baekhyun oppa from finishing his sentence. 

 

 

~silence~

 

     "I'm going to sleep.. You can tell them the whole story BaekHyun oppa" as I left the living room.

 

BaekHyun's PoV

     'Great... Just great. Is she going to cry?'

     "Tell us everything Byun Baekhyun" Suho said. "Since when did you care Suho hyung?" as I leaned away from him. "She's only 15, Baekhyun-ahh.. I'm worried about her.."

     "Okay... So I'm guessing that most of you didn't know that she used to be a TS Ent trainee and --" "She was?" spoke out Sehun. "Yea she was, now shuush~!" and while she was a trainee she was pretty close with B.A.P, and you guys did notice that right.....?" I stopped for a few seconds as I felt the room getting smaller.. Or was it the members slowly surrounding me

     .___.

 

     They all repeatedly nod in sync "Theeeeen~?"

     "So because of that, back then SECRET was somehow mad ? or maybe even jealous of Stella because of being close to them, but they said that she was 'too' close. And they started to bully her with words then slowly they started to get physical --"

     "WHAT?!!" shouted Sehun, making everybody slightly jump. "Man chill..." Chanyeol said.

     ". . ."     

     "You know what..? I need to check up on her" as I couldn't take it anymore, I'm just so worried about my little cousin. "No, I'll go.. You can just tell me later tonight in the room while she's sleeping.." Chanyeol offered. "I don't know...." I nervously scratch my forearm, biting onto my lip facing the floor.

 

ChanYeol's PoV

     *knock knock*

     "Go away.." I heard her faint voice. I opened the door slowly, trying my best not to make it squeaky, but it did. "I told you to go away Baekhyun oppa" she said under her pillow. "You should've just locked the door though" I chuckled, looking at Baekhyun's cousin under the sheets, on the top bunk.

    ". . . . ."

    "You feeling okay ?" as I sat beside the double-decker bed. "No. I'm irritated" she sniffled slightly. 'She's trying to hide it..'

    "Are you going to have dinner with us ?"

    "On one condition.. I cook..." she said poking her head out from the blanket, revealing her pale face and red nose, looking down at me. "Oh! That's a great idea~! Baekhyun said you're a great cook" as I sprung up look at her fragile face.

     Slowly her smile disappeared, "Are.. Are they done talking ?

 

_____

 

F M L