Where Can You Find A Love Like This?

[discontinued] The Thai Prince and The Korean Beauty
"What happened?!" Nichkhun asked Yoona.
"Oh, oppa, it was terrible." Yoona sobbed. She recalled to him what Taeyeon had said.
"Yoona, I`m so sorry." he said, hugging her.
"Did JYP tell you the same?" she asked into his t-shirt.
He sighed, then said, "Yes... They think it`s distracting."
"Did I ever distract you?" she asked.
"No." he shook his head. "Not once." Okay, that wasn`t completely honest. Yoona was the one he thought about all the time, but that didn`t affect his training and rehearsals and no one needed to know.
He led Yoona to his room. "Just stay here."
Yoona hugged her cold body.

--Flashback--

Yoona walked out the door and ran as fast as she could to 2PM`s house. It was snowing heavily, and it didn`t help that it melted on Yoona`s thin coats. She shivered and ran faster.
For Nichkhun oppa.

--EndFlashback--

Nichkhun reentered the room holding a mug of hot chocolate. Yoona accepted it and took a sip.
"Thanks." she whispered.
She set it on the nightstand and hugged her knees to her chest. Nichkhun sighed and let her lay down on the bed. He hugged her close.
"What will I do?" she whined into his chest. "They need me. I need them. I think."
"Yoon-ah." he said. "Did it ever occur to you there is a posibility I`m the only one you need?"
"That`s not true." she said.
"Not completely," he agreed. "But I would never let you sacrifice them for me." he reminded.
"Thank you." she said. She rolled away from him and looked up at the ceiling.
He hugged her, and she momentarily felt peaceful. She breathed in, savoring the blissfulness of the moment. She wasn`t sad, she wasn`t angry.
She was in love.

---
I am so, so, so sorry this chapter was short, and I haven`t updated. Seeing as it is my summer break, I expected that I would be updating daily. Guess not. But I promise I will be frequently updating.
Again, sorry this chapter was short, but I felt an obligation to keep on posting, so here.