I`m Sorry

[discontinued] The Thai Prince and The Korean Beauty
Hyeoyeon yawned and waved at Junsu. Taeyeon cleared . Hyeoyeon stared at her. "MINE." Taeyeon mouthed. Hyeyeon rolled her eyes at the other Yeon.
"What`s going on with Yuri?" Taecyeon went to Sooyoung.
Smooth move, Yoona thought. Chansung laughed and whispered to Nichkhun, who was on the left side of Yoona while he was on the right. "He`s so jealous of Junho."
Yoona giggled. "She loves him."
"I knew something was going on when Taecyeon got mad when Sooyoung went to look at Onew!" Nichkhun exclaimed.
Onew leaned forward from the couch across them. "I heard my name." he said. "What?"
“Nothing ~” Nichkhun said casually. “Why would we be talking about you?”
“You know, that sounds harsher than it actually is…” Yoona gently said. “Sorry, Onew. What he means is, we wouldn`t be talking about you, because there`s nothing to really say about you. No offense.”
“None taken.” Onew laughed.

***

Sooyoung and Taecyeon were absorbed in a conversation.
“I mean, I wish all this training would slow down.” Sooyoung said.
“I know what you mean.” Taecyeon nodded. “It`s so hard to just have a normal hang-out, just with friends. Speaking of which, do you wanna catch a movie with me?” he gave a hopeful smile. Like a lion trying to entice a lamb.
SMOOTH. Sooyoung smiled. “Why not?”
“SOOYOUNG-AH~” Sunny said. “The doctor said Yuri`s gonna be fine. And manager would like to speak with us.”
"Well, I`ll see you this weekend?” Sooyoung said to Taecyeon.
"Sure.” he showed his big teeth.
"Manager has to see us ~" Junho whispered.

——AT SM ENT.——

“Hello girls. I heard about Yuri…” the manager said.
“Er. Yes…” Taeyeon said.
“I heard she fainted when she was supposedly on a DATE with Choi Minho?” he said.
“That`s the general idea…”
“So we would like to tell you, for those who don`t know yet… er, dating is strongly discouraged and frowned upon.”
“Um, what about just being friends?” Sooyoung asked.
“Just two of you alone ?”
“Er, maybe. You see, I have something planned this weekend…”
“You keep your plans~" the manager waved his hand at them. "Intimacy is forbidden though."
Sooyoung nodded, slightly frowning.
"We hope training`s going well?"
"very much so, ahjussi." Seohyun said.
After a quick lecture on how dating could jeopardize their career, the 8 filed out the room.
Yoona frowned as a lone tear fell down her cheek. She flicked it away.

Sooyoung sighed. "Any of you wanna join me and Taecyeon?"
"I can ~" Sunny said brightly. "He`s so nice ~" A faint blush could be seen.
"Let`s get home..." Yoona mumbled.

---------------

"Yoona, you have to stop seeing Nichkhun." Taeyeon said to Yoona. The others had already settled into their rooms, probably asleep.
Yoona sighed and took a deep breath. "No."
Taeyeon, who had turned around to walk to her room shared with Sunny and Hyeoyeon, turned back to Yoona. "What?" she demanded.
"I`m not gonna stop seeing him."
"Yoon-ah." Taeyeon said sternly.
"I don`t care whatever you say, unni." Yoona said. "I love him."
"We all like guys, Yoona, but we chose each other, other than them! Are you really gonna let a guy get in the way of our friendship?"
"You got this wrong, Taeyeon." Yoona stopped using 'unni'. "I love you all, but I love Nichkhun, too. And I`m pretty sure he feels the same way about me!" Tears started coming, streaking down her cheeks.
Taeyeon squinted and looked up; she knew just looking at tears would make her give in.
"How can you be so sure?"
"Because he---"
"Told you?" Taeyeon interrupted. Yoona dropped down to her knees. "How could you be so sure he means it?"
"He told me, but I felt it ! In the way he looked at me, the way he kissed me!"
"Do you really wanna risk us for a stupid boyfriend?"
"I don`t think I would need to if you really loved me!"
"WE DO YOONA, BUT WE LOVE WHAT WE DO, TOO."
Yoona`s tears came faster, harder. They hit the floor, and soaked her shirt. "I love him!"
Taeyeon stomped her foot. "Stop using that as an excuse, Im Yoona ! You only started dating him, what, today, yesterday?"
"What does it matter, Taeyeon?" Yoona said.
"What matters is that we`ve given up so much for us, and you think about a guy before your second sisters !" She turned around and walked to her room. "Clean that up." she pointed to Yoona`s tears on the floor. Then she slammed the door.

*****

It was 4 AM. Yoona was on the living room couch, constantly checking her phone if Nichkhun had called or texted. No. None. She guessed their manager had told them the same thing. After 6 straight hours of crying, she felt bloated. Her eyes were puffy and red, and her hair was damp. She took a chance. Making sure not to wake the others, she tiptoed to her room she shared with Seohyun and Yuri.
"Yuri, Seohyun, you awake?" she whispered. They were. "Yoona, what happened?" Seohyun asked worriedly.
"Nothing." Yoona sniffed.
"I heard." Yuri whispered.
"Guys..." Yoona said. "Let`s get to the point. I`m leaving."
"WHAT?!" Yuri and Seohyun asked in unison.
"SHH." Yoona pressed her finger to her lips.
"Where are you going?" Seohyun asked.
"2PM`s house."
"Arasso." Yuri said. She hugged Yoona. "I`ll miss you."
"Thanks." Yoona replied. Seohyun hugged her next. "And remember, not a word to the others."
"I promise!" The other two said.

Yoona washed up then walked out the room, bag in hand.
She opened the door and stepped out. "I`m so sorry." she whispered before closing it.

**********

Nichkhun opened the door. The rest were asleep already. Yoona stood in front of him, holding a bag. "Yoona!" he said.
"Hi Nichkhun. I have a pretty big favor to ask you."