I Think We Have An Emergency [EDITED]

[discontinued] The Thai Prince and The Korean Beauty
Chapter 6

---------------Yuri and Minho----------------

"Noona, what would you like to do?" Minho asked.
Yuri shrugged. "Minho, I`m feeling kind of tired, can we just do it tomorrow afternoon? Around 3 o`clock? I just need some rest."
"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.
"I think so..." Yuri`s eyelids dropped and she collapsed onto the floor.
"Noona!" Minho was panic-stricken.
"Somebody help me!" he yelled. "Please!"
----------
Yuri`s POV

"Are you okay?" Minho asked me.
"I think so..." I mumbled. I felt like I was falling in a dark abyss. What`s happening? Is there something wrong with me? I was still falling and before I knew it, I was crashing down onto the ground. Everything went black. I had reach the bottom of the abyss. And I did not like what was there.

I felt nauseated. I felt tired. I felt burdened. I felt every single painful feeling. I tried to open my eyes.
Seriously, what`s happening?

I could feel air rushing around me. I could faintly hear screaming, sirens. My eyes fluttered open. I could see Minho. "Yuri, Noona! Stay awake!"

---------

Minho`s POV

I watched Yuri laying on her hospital bed, looking fragile. Breakable. Oxygen tubes were at her nostrils, and tubes with morphine were stuck to her hands. Tons of flowers and cards from fans were on the table around her, mostly from the witnesses.

--------Flashback-------

"Somebody help me, please!" I yelled.
Fans rushed to me and Yuri, offering help. "Yuri can stay at my house, you too, Minho."
"I just need one of you to call an ambulance," I said angrily. Did they have no respect? Did they care more about the scandals than the actual people? I could already read the headlines. "SHINee MEMBER SAVES YURI OF SNSD : Hero or Hoax?"

-------Flashback Ended------

Yuri opened her eyes. "Where am I?" she mumbled.
"Yuri?" I asked slowly.
"Minho?" she tried to lean forward.
"Don`t." I stopped her. "You`ve fainted, now you`re at the hospital. The doctor said you were too tired and stressed."
She managed a soft laugh. "I guess that`s true."

-------

Normal POV

--------Nichkhun and Yoona----------

Nichkhun and Yoona climbed down from the tree. Yoona smiled. "Would you like to take a walk, oppa?"
"I`d like that." he said.

--------Nichkhun`s POV------
Yoona slipped on her black trench coat and smiled at me. "You look perfect," I said.
"Um, thanks." she blushed. She straightened out her white shirt-dress and adjusted her black tights. She fidgeted with her CLN wedges and locked arms with me. We walked towards the stairs.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" we heard a girl scream.
It was coming from Junho`s room.
I cleared away the tables and chairs blocking, untied the knot on the doorknob and opened the door.
Junho was carrying Sooyoung, Yoona`s friend, around his room.
Yoona entered the room. "Sooyoung-ah?" she raised an eyebrow.
"Yoon-ah!" Sooyoung said. "Put me down, Junho."
Junho set her down. Sooyoung giggled and turned to Yoona. "Hi." She smiled.
Yoona`s LG Chcolate buzzed. So did Sooyoung`s.

To: Cellphonenumber, Cellphonenumber, Cellphonenumber, Cellphonenumber, Cellphonenumber, Cellphonenumber, Cellphonenumber, Cellphonenumber, Cellphonenumber, Cellphonenumber, Cellphonenumber, Cellphonenumber, [SHINee and SNSD]
From: Cellphonenumber

Yuri`s fainted. She`s at the hospital. Hasn`t woken up yet. *

*the time this text was sent was the time when Yuri was still unconscious

"OMO~!" Sooyoung said.
"Let`s go."
"Why?" Junho and Nichkhun asked in unison.
"Yuri`s fainted."
"We`ll take you there." Nichkhun said.
"Yeah." Junho echoed.
-----------------

They arrived at the hospital in due time.
"Yuri! Unnie!!!" Yoona ran to hug her friend. "Are you alright?"
"Yeah." Yuri said weakly. "Just tired."
Minho was sitting on an armchair at the corner of the room.
"What did you do to her??" Sooyoung demanded. Yoona put a restraining hand on Sooyoung`s shoulder. "No, Sooyoung."
Sooyoung flinched at Yoona`s grip, then exhaled.
"Mianeh~" Sooyoung said, staring at Yuri`s frail body. "Yuri..." her voice trailed off.
Yuri managed a weak smile, color rushing back to her face. "It`s nice of you to be concerned, Sooyoung, but I`m okay."
Minho put his head in his hands, muttering.
"Minho." Yuri said. He looked up in agony. "Don`t feel bad," she said softly. "This isn`t your fault."
He hung his head low and shook his head. Yoona went to hug him. Sooyoung stood her ground, not sure what to do. "Noona," Minho said to Yoona. "Can I talk to you?"
"Neh." Yoona nodded.
Minho stood up. He walked to Yuri. "I`ll be right back." He kissed her forehead.
Yoona followed him out of the room and into the hospital hallway, where nurses and doctors were bustling with action. He hurried to the elevator. Yoona trailed behind him.

The metal door slid closed. The elevator sped down, but went to a screeching halt. The lights flickered on and off.
Yoona`s heart started pounding. Something was going on. He looked at her with sad eyes. She felt the need to comfort him, and she gave in. As always.

She gave him a hug. "Are you okay?" she asked.
"I don`t think I am, noona." he said.
He pulled away from her grasp to look at her. For some reason, Yoona blushed.
"What?" her eyes refused to meet his.
"I`m worried for Yuri." his tone dripped with sadness.
"So am I." She leaned against the elevator`s metal wall and slid down to the floor. Her eyes started tearing up.
"Are you okay?" Minho asked her this time.
She nodded. "It`s just hard, seeing your best friend like that."
He wrapped his arm around her. She looked at him and flashed a smile.

Yoona's POV

I smiled at Minho. I wiped away my tears and leaned forward. It was an impulse move. His lips made contact with mine, and we melted into each other.
"Hello?" a raspy voice said.
We pulled away from each other to look at the elevator`s speaker.
"We`ll be trying our best to get you out !"
We heard mechanical tools and the elevator came to life again. The door opened and we saw teams nodding, feeling their accomplishment.

I grinned and walked out into the hospital lobby. "I`m getting a coffee." I pointed to a coffee shop. "You coming?"
Minho smiled and followed me to the smell of coffee beans.

-------------

Normal POV

Yoona and Minho went back to Yuri`s room. Yoona held her latté and stared at Yuri`s frail sleeping body. Sooyoung was sitting on a chair, sleeping soundly, and Nichkhun and Junho were outside, running around like kids. Yoona pointed to an empty armchair. "Can you watch her for a while?" she asked Minho, giving him a sweet smile. "Just in case something happens?"
He nodded and took a seat.
Yoona headed out. Junho and Nichkhun were hiding behind lounge couches on their stomachs, each using someone`s crutches as machine guns.
Nichkhun closed an eye and pretended to aim for Junho's head. Yoona rolled her eyes and stood in front of him. He looked up at her and smiled.
"Hi, Yoon-ah." he grinned.
She leaned down and whispered, "You`re acting so immature." She threw in a laugh, so it wouldn`t seem too stern.
He dropped the crutch and stood up. "Okay." he shrugged.
"Mission delayed, Junho." he said, throwing his hands up in the air.
Junho stood up grudgingly and glared at Yoona. She flashed an innocent smile. His eyes softened, and he looked away in defeat.
The elevator opened, and in came Taeyeon, Hyeoyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany, Eunhyuk, Taemin, Sunny, Jonghyun, Jessica and Jaebom. They ran to Yoona and Nichkhun.
"What happened??" Taeyeon asked worriedly.
"Nothing much..." Yoona said. "The doctor said it was too much stress."
Suddenly, the elevator opened again, and 10-14 people ran to the singers.
"Can I have your autograph?"
"What happened to Yuri?"
"Is she okay? I`m not posting this on allkpop or popseoul, `kay?"
"I heard Minho took her here!"
"Is she a cougar?"
"What`s happening?"
"Security !" Jessica yelled.
"What?" a teary-eyed fan asked.
"This is stupid." they muttered as the buff security guared whisked them away.
They all entered Yuri`s room.
Yuri was just waking up; she rubbed her eyes to clear her vision.
"Hi, guys. :) " she smiled.
"Are you okay??" Jessica rushed to Yuri`s bed and held her hand.
"I`m fine." she giggled. "Nice of you to be so concerned, though..."
Minho stood beside Yoona, and his hand brushed against hers. She cringed and moved away to stand beside Nichkhun. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her.
A nurse came rushing in.
"Hi, it`s time for Miss Kwon`s rest, so, would you mind waiting outside?" she asked. She looked young, with brown wavy hair falling over her face. She blinked and gestured to the door.
They exited without arguing.
"Hi..." Leeteuk said to the nurse as he passed her.
She blushed and looked away.
-----------
Yuri`s POV

I watched as Minho brushed his hand against Yoona`s. Unbelievable. I silently thanked her when she went to go with Nichkhun. Good.

Wasn`t Minho the one who WANTED to go out with me???

----------

Normal POV

Yoona and Nichkhun were sitting on the floor in the lounge, whispering, giggling, blushing. They used the armchair behind them for head support. Sunny and Jonghyun were laughing, and Sooyoung was asleep in Junho`s arms on the long couch.
Tiffany and Eunhyuk were reading newspapers and magazines along with Taeyeon and Junsu. Taecyeon was staring at Sooyoung, clenching his fists until his knuckles turned white. Clearly, he was jealous.

Key and Onew arrived late.
"What happened?" Key asked.
"Sorry we`re late, fans... well, you know them." Onew shrugged.
Sooyoung woke up to Onew`s voice. She grinned and stood up. Onew smiled and greeted her. She hugged him like a giddy fan. As always.

----------
Nichkhun`s POV

Yoona frowned. "This is horrible. My best friend, like this."
"I know." I hugged her and held her close.
"And we were having so much fun."
I pulled away. "How about we take that walk now? It`d be good for you, get some air."
She sniffed, then nodded.
We took the elevator down to the ground floor and locked our arms together.
Hand in hand, we strolled around the perimeter of the hospital in the dark night. The snowfall was subsiding, but the streets were layered with powdery ice.

Every breath we took, puffs of foggy air came out of our mouths. We got to a pond and sat down on a bench in fornt of it. She turned to me and smiled. "Do you remember this??" she asked me.
"Of course..." I nodded.

-------Flashback-------

Yoona and I were walking around this fishpond. She kept on blabbering about how she was new to the show business. I rolled my eyes and pushed her in the water.

Yoona lingered in the water for a moment, before resurfacing.
She glared at me.
I bust out laughing. She tugged on my foot, and I fell in with her.
She laughed. I held her; she was lightweight, like a feather. Our noses touched. Just as our lips were about to press together, Yuri had arrived.
"Yoon-ahhh!" she yelled.
Yoona turned to her impatiently. "What?"
"Why are you in there? Get out! Now!" Yuri snapped her fingers.
Yoona turned to me, and gave me an apologetic shrug. I frowned and jumped out of the pond.

-------Flashback ended--------

"We never brought that up again." she whispered.
She stood up, pulling me up with her. She walked away, gesturing me to follow her.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
She stopped walking. She looked at me devilishly. "What?" I asked nervously.
Yoona pushed me to the snowy ground. I fell, but I had pulled her with me. I hugged her tight. She lay facedown right beside me. She pulled up her head and frowned. "You weren`t supposed to pull me with you."
"Well, I have a way of surprising people."
She laughed. There was a pause. She leaned in to kiss me.
It lasted longer than the last. Her soft lips were perfect against mine. Like they were made for each other.
Maybe they were. I put a hand in her smooth hair.

Yoona POV

Nichkhun put his hand in my hair, and pulled me closer. I giggled in my head, and broke away.
"Come on." I gasped for air. "Yuri`s probably awake now."
We stood up and walked back to the hospital.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Normal POV

------------Sunny and Jonghyun---------------

"What was the surprise you were planning?" Sunny asked.
"Well, I guess I could tell you~" Jonghyun said. "I`ve been planning this vacation. It`s only supposed to be SHINee only, but we guess we could get you guys and 2PM to squeeze in, if you want."
"THAT WOULD BE GREAT~" Sunny hugged Jonghyun tightly.

------------Tiffany & Eunhyuk/Wooyoung-------------

Tiffany looked at Wooyoung. He smiled at her. She blushed. Eunhyuk, seeing this exchange, walked away in a huff.
"What?" Tiffany asked.
"Nothing." Eunhyuk fake smiled.
"Ok..." Tiffany said, stil not sure if she should let him go.
????
"Hyukkie!" a voice said. Taeyeon waved him over.
The two engrossed in a deep conversation, Tiffany and Wooyoung stood up and walked around the hospital.

-----------Yuri-------------

"Miss Kwon..." the doctor said.
"Neh?" Yuri looked up at the tall doctor, awaiting news.
"Your vitals look good, nothing serious, you just need some more rest before you can continue with your training."
"That`s good." she nodded.
"But, Miss Yuri... We do have a tiny problem. You`re showing slight symptoms of fever, and with the H1N1 rage going on, we might need to test you."
She speed-nodded. "Whatever gets me better."

-----------------------------

Sorry I haven`t updated in a while. I only saved my Chapter 6 copy on my sister`s laptop, and she wouldn`t let me use it for God knows how long. Whew. Tiredd.