Stupid Cupid

[discontinued] The Thai Prince and The Korean Beauty
Chapter 5
-------Tiffany and Eunhyuk---------
Tiffany giggled as her friends screamed. What was she afraid of in the first place?
Her phone buzzed. A text from Super Junior`s Eunhyuk popped up [cheers].

TO: cellphonenumber
From: cellphonenumber

Fany Fany tiffany come out, come out and play with me!
~Eunhyuk

She smiled and reread the text. She stood up and straightened her blazer. Before walking out, she looked at herself in the full-length mirror. She looked dazzling in black stockings, green plaid miniskirt and matching green blazer, paired with black wedges. (She was wearing it when she exited SM Building)

The minute she stepped out into the cold winter`s night, bright lights came on. On the shrubs, the garden. Even the roof was strewn with lights. She stepped further outside and smiled when she saw Eunhyuk.
He was wearing black jeans, a white shirt with a tuxedo coat for a touch of formality. He was holding flowers, and written all over his face was, "Fany,Fany Saranghaeyo!"
She smiled and tried to run to him as fast as she can in heels. She caught up with him, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Hi." she whispered. "I`ve been waiting for you."

------Flashback // 2 Years ago------

Tiffany walked into SM Building. She saw Super Junior`s Eunhyuk, her best guy friend.
"Eunhyukkie~!" she waved at him.
"Fany!" he ran to her.
She hugged him tight. "I haven`t seen you in a long time..."
"Well, I`ve been pretty busy."
"Oh, it`s fine!" She broke free from him and grinned.
He blushed. "Oh."
"Er, Fany..." he mumbled.
"Yeas?" she replied.
"I..."
"Eunhyuk?!" shouted his friend, Donghae. "Come on! We`re about to record a new song! Hurry!"
"Just wait, Donghae!" Eunhyuk kept his gaze fixed on Tiffany.
"Oh, no, don`t let me keep you." She gestured to Donghae.
"Ok. I promise to tell you soon.As long as you promise never to stop waiting." he said.
"I will never stop waiting."
"Then, it`s goodbye, for now." He went to catch up with Donghae.
"Nice seeing you!" she called after him. "You too, Donghae."
Donghae smiled and waved. "Hope to see you soon!"
"What could he possibly wanna say to me?" Tiffany asked herself when she was alone.

---------End of Flashback----------

"I never stopped waiting. Not even for a second." she smiled.
"I knew you wouldn`t."
"What did you wanna tell me?" she asked.
"Saranghaeyo." he murmured.
"I think I figured that out" Tiffany giggled and kissed Eunhyuk softly.
She broke free and pointed to the sky. "Look!" she pointed to a heart constellation.
"Wow." Eunhyuk said.
"Nothing could be more beautiful..." she looked at Eunhyuk.
"What about you?" he said.
"I don`t mean to be immodest, but you`re right." she laughed.
"That`s exactly what I thought you`d say."
"Well, you know me well, Eunhyukkie." she smiled and hugged him. "That`s what I like---no, LOVE, about you."
"I love everything about YOU." he giggled like a giddy school girl.
They laughed and rubbed their arms. Cold winter air stung their faces. Tiffany could feel her eyes tearing up from the cold.
"Let`s go in. You`ll just love the movie."

--------------Jessica and Jaebom-----------------

They pulled Sooyoung to 2PM`s house, grinning at each other proudly. "We`ve really outdone ourselves." Jessica mouthed to Jaebom.
"Yeah." Jaebom nodded.
"Why are we here?" Sooyoung asked.
"I read your diary, Sooyoung. I never really thought you`d like a guy like Junho, but I guess I was wrong!" Jessica giggled.
Sooyoung stopped walking. "You WHAT?" she asked incredulously.
"I read your diary." Jessica shrugged. Jaebom just laughed.
"How did you figure out my 5-number lock code?"
"It was 58646." Jessica smiled. "Which spells 'Junho' on your phone." She beamed.
"You have no right to go through my private stuff!" Sooyoung said.
Jaebom covered . "To Junho`s room!" they walked up the stairs and to the door that said "Junho".
He opened the door and pushed Sooyoung in. He and Jessica pulled the door closed and blocked it with tables, chairs and for good measure, tied a string around the doorknob to a strong iron post of the stairs (Junho`s room was near the stairs)
"The cupid team, huh?" he smiled and wrapped his arm around Jessica`s waist. "Let`s get something to eat."
They laughed, thinking of what Sooyoung was probably ranting about with Junho.

------------Sooyoung and Junhho------------------

Sooyoung stopped struggling with the doorknob and turned to face Junho.
Junho was sitting on the edge of his bed, rubbing his forehead. "Hi, Sooyoung-ah."
She sat down beside him. "Do you mind?" she smiled.
"Not at all."
There was silence.
"Sooyoung, you look really pretty." he said quietly.
"Really?" Sooyoung looked down to examine her red skinny jeans, black leather knee-high boots, with a white button-down blouse, paired with a black blazer. She looked up at him. His face was closer to hers, and he was staring at her intently. He burst out laughing.
"What?" Sooyoung insisted. "Why are you laughing?"
"You should`ve seen your face !" Junho fell back on his bed. Sooyoung did, too.
"Look who`s talking !" she giggled. "I swear, your nostrils looked like they were a dragon`s."
He turned to her and rolled over to his side. She turned her head to him.
"I don`t mean to be rude, but why exactly are you here?" he asked.
"Sica and Jay." she frowned."They`re like the new Cupid team. I don`t think anyone`s gonna fall in love in their hands, anyway."
"Oh, really?" Junho wiggled his eyebrows.
"I don`t know." She blushed.