My Way Home Is Through You

[discontinued] The Thai Prince and The Korean Beauty
Yoona woke up under wool blankets. She rolled over to her side. Nichkhun wasn`t there. But a note was.
It read :
"Yoona, I`ve gone out for a while with the guys. Stay here. We`ll be back by noon.
I love you.
Nichkhun."

Yoona gave a slight smile and reread the note. Particularly "I LOVE YOU".
She smiled and set the note down. She looked at the clock. 11:52 AM. They were due any minute now.

"Neomu Banjjak, Banjjak..." her loud ringtone yelled. Yuri was calling. She reached for her LG Chocolate.
"Yoboseyo?" she asked.
"Yoboseyo!" Yuri`s cheerful voice was heard.
"How are they taking it?" Yoona mumbled.
"Surprisingly well. They figured you needed time to cool off. But what they don`t know is that you`re at his house."
Yoona nodded to herself. "Good."
"Taeyeon`s just sulking, but she thinks you`ll be back by tomorrow."
"No way." Yoona shook her head violently. "I`m NOT!"
"Ok, ok." Yuri said calmly. "Just please. Can you let go of your pride and just apologize?"
"What do I have to apologize for?" Yoona asked defiantly.
"I don`t know exactly. But what I do know is that Taeyeon misses you. We all do. Bad."
Yoona sighed. "I know, Yuri. I miss you all too."
"You better do it soon. Because soon, some of us are gonna lose money."
"HUH?"
"They`re betting on when you come back. I really feel bad for Sunny. She`s got 25000 Won[20 Dollars] on you coming back today."
"Well, tell her I`ll be paying her back in a few days." Yoona giggled.
Yuri gasped. "You`re coming back?"
"Yes, I`m coming back. Tell Taeyeon I`m very sorry, but I can`t let him go. And I can`t let you guys go."
"I knew you would do the right thing, unni." Seohyun`s voice could be heard.
"Er, yeahh." Yoona said.
"She`s eavesdropping again." Yuri explained.
"I`ll see you." Yuri said. "Bye."
"Bye."

---

Nichkhun grinned as her pressed his ear against the door. The others were watching him intently. Of course, Nichkhun had told them.
He stood up straight and opened the door.
Yoona was at the end of the bed, leaning against the wall for support. "Khun..."
"You`re going back." he smiled.
She nodded. "I hope it`s okay with you."
"It`s fine." he closed the door behind him and went to hug her.
"I think it`s best not to make things worse out of this situation." she said into his shoulder.
"That`s right, Yoona."
"I`m staying in So Nyuh Shi Dae [Girls` Generation]. But I`m still dating you.Because I love you as much as I love them. I can`t bear to let either of you go."
"Don`t get TOO cheesy."
She giggled and pulled away. "Thanks for letting me stay."
"Taeyeon was easy to persuade." he mumbled.
"Huh?" Yoona asked.
He sighed and told her what he had gone to do with the guys.

---FLASHBACK---

Nichkhun knocked on the door. Jessica answered. Her smile slightly faded when she saw the seven guys at the door.
"Yoona left." she said.
"I know." Nichkhun said.
"How do you kno--?"
"Why should you know?" he said blankly. "Are you going to invite us in?"
"Huh?" Jessica`s expression, too, was blank. "Oh, yes." She cleared the way and let the seven guys enter one by one. She smiled at Jaebom.
"Hi, Sica." he said.
"Hi."They turned away from each other.
Taeyeon came through the kitchen doors. "Sica, what do you want for break--?" She gave a look of disgust. "Oh."
Jessica tucked her blond hair behind her ear. "They came to visit."
"Well, Yoona`s gone." Taeyeon said. "No one knows where she is."
"Uh-huh." Nichkhun absentmindedly played with the tassels of a crotecheted blanket on their couch.
"See, Nichkhun, you`re the only person that made Yoona do this, so obviously, she came to you." Taeyeon folded her arms across her chest. Jessica stepped back.
"Nichkhun, stop thinking about only yourself--"
"SHE WANTS TO COME BACK." Khun said quietly.
Taeyeon was obviously taken aback. You could tell by the way her hands dropped to her sides and opened, closed, opened, closed. "What... did you say?"
"She wants to come back." he repeated. "Just give her a few more days..."
"But, you see, even if she DOES come back--"
"Look, Taeyeon, no one has to know that she left, you`re still SNSD, and no one will know that she`s gonna be dating Khun!" interrupted Junsu. He looked at Taeyeon fiercely. She sighed and nodded.
"How`s Sooyoun..." Taecyeon was silenced by Taeyeon`s glare. "Okay, okay."

--End Flashback--

"I can`t believe..." Yoona said quietly.
"YOONA YOU CAN COME OUT NOWW!" yelled Wooyoung.
"OKAY!" Yoona yelled.
"You don`t have to." Khun reminded. "Right now, it can be just you and me."

-A.N-
I am so sorry I haven`t updated ! :)
Okay, yeah... :) ENJOY !