Just enjoy the show

[discontinued] The Thai Prince and The Korean Beauty
"2PM !" a girl yelled.
Im Yoona rolled her eyes. She took a peek from backstage to look at the crowd.
"Now, introducing SNSD and 2PM !" the announcer yelled into the microphone.
Yoona took a deep breath and got into formation.
Kwon Yuri stood beside her. "Ready, unnie?"
Yoona nodded and giggled.
The curtain opened. SNSD stepped out one by one.
First Yoona, then Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yuri, Tiffany, Sunny, Jessica, Taeyeon, and Hyeoyeon. They each had a wide smile on their face.
"Jangnan seuruhn nuheh kiseueh gibooni choa," Seohyun sang into their song, "Kissing You".
"giyuhbge saechimhan pyojuhng jiuhdo," Yoona stepped forward and continued.
Suddenly a sound of thunder came on the amplifiers.
"Again and again, and again, and again." 2PM came out and sang together,breaking into their song, "Again and Again", interrupting SNSD`s performance. SNSD, according to the script, jumped back.
They continued their mash-up.
"I got you babe! I call, I call it chocolate love ! Neoreul wonhae, gajilrae, dalkom dalkom oh chocolate love," SNSD continued to sing another song, "Chocolate Love".
"Listen to my Heartbeat!" 2PM sang
"It's beating for you" the others chroused
"Listen to my Heartbeat"
"It's waiting for you ! Kkeutnatdaneun geol ajikdo molla, Wae ireoneunji ihaega anga."
SNSD, supposedly trying hard to keep the spotlight, broke into "Gee"
"Neomu Panjjak Panjjak Nuni Pusyeo no no no no no! Neomu Kamjjak Kamjjak Nollan Naneun oh oh oh oh!"
2PM slid closer to SNSD and started singing "10 Out Of 10"
"Dwitmoseubi neomu sarameul goeropge hae. Chakhan nareul jakku nappeun mameul meokge hae. Igeon chameul suga eobseo jeongmal neomuna goerowo, Yeonghwa minyeoneun goerowol bol ttae deo goerowo"
"Neomu Chari Charit Momi Tteolyeo gee gee gee gee gee" SNSD sang.
"Lalalalalalala, pretty baby! Lalalalalalala, be my lady." 2PM started dancing with SNSD.
Yoona was dancing with Nichkhun from 2PM.
He was originally Thai, but he moved to Korea. Seohyun was blushing with Junsu. Yuri and Wooyoung were giggling together. Taeyeon and Taecyeon were dancing around, Taeyeon looking with envy at Seohyun`s partner. Jessica and Jaebom were dancing gracefully, with Sooyoung and Junho beside them. Tiffany and Chansung moved to the beat while Hyeoyeon and Sunny were at the sides, but still in the spotlight.

They ended with a pose. The girls had their arms around the guys` necks. Nichkhun looked at Yoona, grinning. She smiled at him. "Oppa, we did great!" she mouthed.
They bowed and yelled, "Annyeonghasayo! We are 2PM and SNSD !"
"Khuna,Khuna,Khuna,Khuna!" the crowd started chanting, staring at the couple in the middle.
Nichkhun looked at Yoona. Wooyoung punched him playfully in the shoulder. Seohyun pointed her head to Nichkhun, as if saying, "Go ahead."
Even SNSD and 2PM started chanting. "Khuna, Khuna, Khuna, Khuna !"
"Come on, KHUNA!" The announcer, Boom yelled. Nichkhun laughed and planted a kiss on Yoona. The crowd cheered madly.
"Kamsahamnida !" Boom thanked them.
Yoona just giggled.
"Can we clear the stage except for Nichkhun and Yoona?" he asked. The rest went backstage. "Kamsahamnida."
"Nichkhun," he started.
"Ye?"
"I heard you and Yoona had the idea for this wonderful mash-up. Anything to say there?"
"Aniyo." Nichkhun stated. "Yes, Yoona and I had the idea, but the rest thought of the choreography and which lines to put in."
"Ahh." the announcer nodded. "Miss Yoona."
"Oppa?" she asked.
"What made you and Nichkhun think of this?" he asked.
"Well, Khun oppa and I were just joking around, singing. We were singing random lines from our different songs. It was really funny, and we thought it would be nice to try something new."
"Ye, ye." Nichkhun nodded. "Kamsahamnida," Boom thanked them. "We enjoyed that performance very much." He addressed the crowd next. "Up next, SHINee with Ring Ding Dong and Replay !"
Nichkhun and Yoona went backstage. "Oppa, that was fun!" Yoona gushed.
"It was." Nichkhun agreed.
"Your kissy-kissy was fun?" Taecyeon laughed. Nichkhun and Yoona blushed a deep red.
Yoona stuck out her tongue. >:P
"Shut up!" Sooyoung punched his arm.
"Ow.." Taecyon rubbed his arm. "That hurt."
"Oh, heyy !" Taeyeon, who was with Junsu, waved at Yoona. "We were busy."
She giggled.
"Soooo?" she asked Yoona.
"Whaaaaat?" Yoona smiled.
She pointed her head to Nichkhun.
"Ohh." Yoona nodded like she just got it. "Yeahhh."
They could hear Boom shouting behind the curtains. "Please welcome SHINee!"
"WHOOOOOOOOOO!"
"Babyyy..." Jonghyun sang. "Negae banhae beorin naegae wae irae..."
"Oh, SHINee!" Yuri squealed. "OMG."
"Ohhh, Key !" Seohyun giggled.
"Ohh, Jonghyun!" Sunny yelled.
"AHHH! It`s Taemin!" Tiffany giggled.
"MINHOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yuri ran to peek at them.
"ONEWWW!" Sooyoung went beside Yuri.
"I love them!" Taecyeon fake-squealed.
"Jealous?" Sooyoung laughed.
"No." he scoffed. "You`re acting like fans."
She rolled her eyes.
"We might just be."