Chapter 55

Give Me A Smile

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Kris watched as the tables turned. Everyone greeted Miss Han, including him. Tao was careful enough to also introduce her to the elder Huangs and his granfather. Jooyoung tilted her head and quietly stepped out of the room.

“Eomma, I’ll just check if lunch is ready.” She said before leaving  the room. Tao bit his lip in worry as he watched his noona close the door. Lay grinned and nudged Kris.

“What’s with her?” Yixing asked. Kris shook his head with a small smile.

“Tables have turned.” He whispered back.

 

Jooyoung flitted about the dining room and checked the table. The food wasn’t ready yet so, she went to the poolside with her iPhone. She sat on the beach chair.

“What are you doing?”

She looked up then she smiled.

“She wont be like Yerin, right?” She asked. Kris sat down beside her. He gingerly took her hand in his and caressed her furrowed brows.

“No, she’s different. Zitao’s wiser now, Jooyoung. Don’t frown too much.”

Jooyoung puffed her cheeks. Kris chuckled and bent down to look into her eyes.

“I know, I know.” She shook her head. Kris smiled and pecked her lips.

“I can still take advantage of the moment right? I can make Tao nervous!”

Kris shook his head.

“Older sister complex.” He said.

 

Kris’s POV

 

We went inside the house and found everyone seated at the dining table. I saw Jooyoung bite her lip as she sat across Luhan. I took my seat beside her, facing Tao and Jung ah.

“Oh, Lulu oppa, I was wondering if you could make a reservation for me this weekend.”

I looked at her.

“That would be tomorrow, Mei.”

“I know. Can you?”

“Yeah, sure, but what is it for? Company party?”

“Aniya, I don’t like staying home as of the moment.” She grinned. Then elders were busy talking among themselves to hear us.

“What?” Luhan looked confused. Jooyoung smiled sweetly. I saw Tao look up.

“Noona, whats wrong?” Zitao asked. Jooyoung stuck her tongue out.

I saw Lay smirking at Jooyoung. Oh, they must have something planned. Jooyoung winked at Luhan and he nodded.

“Sure, I’ll arrange it for you.”

She nodded.

“Edison, we’ll talk later, stop staring at me like that, please.”

I heard Xiumin chuckle. I saw Jungah look down at her hands.

“Jooyoung…” I started. She just gave me a smile.

 

Narrator’s POV

The young ones were all at the poolside. Luhan and Lay looked up as Tao and his girl friend stepped out of the house. Tao made Jungah sit with his friends and went to his sister.

“Noona,I know I should have told earlier, but you were so busy, I’m sorry~”

Jooyoung chuckled, she stood up and pinched his cheeks.

“Aigoo, you should have seen your face.”

Tao blinked at her.

“Why are you apologizing? Did you something wrong?”

“But noona~”

Jooyoung walked to where Jungah was , on the sight of her approaching Jungah stood up.

“Uh, Jooyoung-ssi~”

“Call me unnie. Nice to meet you Jungah. Finally I have a female companion.” She chuckled and gave her a hug.

Kris grinned and slapped Tao’s back.

“You were nervous she wouldn’t accept Jungah? Bai tuo(Please), she was just messing with you.”

“Not fair, hyung.” He muttered, but then he smiled as he saw Jungah and Jooyoung chatting.

“In fact she was happy when she saw her.” Kris nodded.

 

Your POV

 

“Huang Zitao, you should have seen you face!” I laughed as he sat down beside me. I saw Jungah smile.

“Well, you were glaring~”

“You used to glare like that at Suho oppa~” I looked up and found Kris staring at me. Tao chuckled.

“Who was that again, jie?”

I stepped on his foot and got my juice. Kris went back with Lulu oppa and Chen.

“So, would you like to share how you two met?” I asked.

“Tao helped me when I was in China.”

I nodded.

“How…..?”

“I…..was being harassed by some drunk men, and he came.”

“So, he went Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan in front of you?” I asked. Jungah nodded.

“It’s good you didn’t run away from him.”I grinned. Tao rolled his eyes at me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};