Chapter 24

Give Me A Smile

Narrator’s POV

 

The two drove their own cars to the place. Jooyoung was a bit confused, she always had thought Kris was the person who wouldn’t even talk to someone he wasn’t that familiar with, but he went in the shop just to help her. Earlier she was just kidding about him joining her to the party, but he did.

He was unpredictable. But she liked it, he was similar to Tao in a way, but Kris had a very intricate min that she did not dare to understand, but she was happy to have a friend like him.

 

On the other hand, Kris was scolding himself mentally, truth is, and his mother had wanted him to come home early because she wanted him to have dinner with Kia’s only daughter. Yes, you got that right, blind date. And he doesn’t want to go. But that didn’t mean he likes to attend parties too. But the way Jooyoung had asked him to come with her made it difficult for him to say no.

 

Jooyoung arrived first at the campus; she parked her car just a few meters away from the gymnasium where the event was going to be held. A few minutes later, Kris arrived. He stepped down and looked around him.

“You went to Tsing Hua right?”

Kris nodded and looked at her.

“Well, welcome to Kyung Hee University.” She grinned and nodded for him to follow her to the entrance.

“Now, do I have to be your uncle?” He asked. Jooyoung grinned.

“No, you have to be~”

“I think I’ll just be me.” Kris nodded; Jooyoung chuckled and shoved him playfully.

“Do whatever you want.” She said as they walked in the place. There were already a lot of people inside, some of them still remembered Jooyoung and waved at her.

“Do you want to drink something? I think there’s bar there.” Jooyoung said while eyeing the tables.

“The guys are supposed to say that.” Kris replied bluntly. Jooyoung grinned, she was getting used to his attitude by now.

“Would you want one?” Kris asked.

“Yes, please.” She grinned. Kris walked away to get some drinks. Jooyoung looked around and smiled at some of her old classmates.

“Finally, you’re a little late.” Minah patted her shoulder.

“Sorry, I had some things to do, are you alone? What about Junsu?”

“He’s coming in a few. But didn’t Suho oppa and you come together?”

Jooyoung shook her head.

“He’s here already, he was looking for you.”

“Ah, really?”

Then Minah’s eyes widened as a drink appeared in front of Jooyoung.

“Thanks.” She muttered as she got the glass from Kris.

“My phone’s ringing, I’ll just be outside.” Kris said before leaving.

 

Your POV

 

“You brought the male god?!”

“Male---what?”

“Oh my gosh, are you two seeing each other? Jooyoungie you’re so lucky, he’s so good looking and damn he’s~”

“Wait, stop. I invited him for a reason okay? But I didn’t force him……he just wanted to come, anyway, he’s just a friend.”

Minah just grinned. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

“Oh, oppa.” I said.

“That’s my queue.” Minah stalked off and winked at me.

“It’s been a long time since we last went here.”

I nodded.

“Do you want to walk around first?”

“That would be great, oppa.”

 

We were walking at the university grounds.

“How was your week?” I asked.

“It was fine, work’s been stressing but, I’m surviving.” He smiled. He wrapped my arm around his.

“You? You’re flying again next week, right?”

I nodded. Before, I would even hold his hand and not feel anything but now, I don’t know what to do anymore.

“Have you thought about it?” He asked. I bit my lip.

“Oppa, I…..I think~”

“I’ve been looking for you.” Kris was in front of us. I don’t know if I should feel relieved or mad at him for appearing.

“You brought him here?” Suho oppa sounded different. He…hissed. I looked at him. Apparently, Kris appeared with my coat.

“It’s getting chilly.” He stated as he handed me the clothing.

“Thank you.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Suho looked at Kris intently. The moment he saw him, he grew mad. Kris was with his Jooyoung again and he didn’t like it.

“Well, I invited Kris to come oppa.” Jooyoung said just to break the silence.

“I was supposed to be your .” Suho stated.

“Its just a party, I don’t think it’s that formal.” Kris voiced. Jooyoung winced.

“Uhmm, we should go inside now.” She nodded as she tried to pull Kris away. Pulling a tower was a difficult task, because Kris didn’t like the way Suho talked to her earlier.

“Whats wrong with you?” Kris asked. Suho tried to listen.

“What?”

“Leaving your jacket in the car and its so cold out here.” Kris said. Suho grew irritated, those were supposed to be his lines. Then Jooyoung felt Suho pull her back.

“Jooyoung-ah, let’s talk.” He said as he held onto her wrist firmly.

The next thing that happened, would even shock the whole Wu family.

Kris took hold of Jooyoung’s other wrist.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};