Think Twice.

The Target.

 

I carried her in brideway style. Her wound was big but it was easy enough to fix. She fainted because of the loose of blood but she said my name before she did. Three years. Has it been that long, I thought to myself. I haven´t seen her beautiful face in three years. After the ridiculous fight we had she disappeared. She walked away. Without saying goodbye. I felt how my heart sank when I thought about that memory but I couldn´t help but feel as the happiest man alive while I held her. It was like she belonged in my embrace. But I was still not over it, what she did to me. I trusted her with my whole heart, and a part of me says that I still do. As soon as we got into the house, no- Mansion, I put her in my room upstairs and fixed her wound then I walked down again to have a talk with boys.

 

“Listen guys. I don´t know how to put this but- Aish, well, I have a lot to explain.” Before I could continue someone started to interrupt me.

 

DAMN RIGHT YOU´VE GOT A LOT TO EXPLAIN!” Oh dear god. Nichkhun, my fellow Thai ‘brother’, was lecturing me in English. 

 

“DO YOU KNOW HOW CONFUSING AND STRANGE IT IS TO SEE YOU HANDLING A GUN PERFECTLY AND THAT A STRANGER, WHO IS HURT, IS IN OUR HOUSE? NO TO MENTION THAT SHE´S A GIRL?”

 

“First of all she´s my ex. Lee Jieun. She had short hair before, that´s why you idiots probably don´t remember her. Second I-“ I couldn´t finish my last sentence. I was about to reveal a dark secret of mine and I didn´t had the courage to tell it even for my ‘brothers’. I nervously stared at my feet and continued.

 

“Well I joined this kind of training team who-“

 

“Spit it out.” I lift my head up and stared at the person who interrupted. Junsu, who had a death glare.

 

“Calm down, Su. Let him explain-“

 

“Well, he is clearly not telling us the truth is he? We know you Woo, don´t try to get out of this. Spit it out.” 

 

I sat frozen. Junsu had a point, they know me to well. There was no point for me to try to lie to them. I clenched my fist and took a deep breath.

 

“I´m a former undercover agent of an illegal company and my family lived on the streets when I was young so I spent my entire childhood being a member of a gang who beat  up people we considered as enemies for our families or those who seemed to be the responsible ones. Sometimes we fought other gangs, which could end up in bloodbaths, so we learned how to protect ourselves as well. I´m not proud at all for being responsible for some others death but that was the past and now is now. I also have a gang tattoo on my left arm.”

 

My group stared at me; all of them shocked. But they pat my back and gave me some brotherly hugs.

 

“Hey, we do understand how hard it must´ve been to tell us this. You´re right. The past is the past. But sometimes everything comes back to you again.” I smiled my brothers. When they tried to sound smart or anything they simply just made no sense.

 

“Like the girl for example,” said Junho and smirked at me. Okay, I take it all back again. I did wonder why she came to my place at all but I wanted to ask her directly afterwards. I sighed and chuckled.

 

“Flirt with her and you´ll be as good as dead, my friend.” Junho raised his arms in surrender.

 

“I´m just saying, dude.” I simply raised an eyebrow towards him. Sure, Nichkhun and Taecyeon were the real womanizers but Junho had this kind of talk that could make girls worship him.

 

“Awh, still have feelings for her bro?” I gave Chansung a half smile. He nod, so he must´ve known what I meant. 

 

“Do you mind if I ask but…would you let us see your tattoo? Because I´ve never seen it actually.” Taecyeon gave me a confused look so I sighed and stood up. Here goes nothing, I thought. 

 

I pull my sleeve up and showed my left arm. The guys just gave me a look. Then I remembered the silicon layer I had for hiding my tattoo and ripped it off. The guys gasped and formed an ‘O’ with their mouth.

 

“Wow. ‘Daebak’!” The guys started to gather around me and stare at the tattoo and ask me questions until we heard a familiar giggle behind us. It was Jieun, who had woke up. There was an awkward silence until I cleared my troth and greeted her.

 

“Hey.” 

 

“Hi,” she replied with the cutest smile ever.

“Thanks for saving me.”

 

“No problem. How´s life?”

 

“It´s been okay.” I was about to ask her something when I noticed how awfully quiet the guys were. They were drooling over her. I quickly checked her out and noticed why they were all so over her. She was only wearing one of my huge shirts over her tiny body. 

 

“Uhm, Jieun. I´m so sorry, I will get you some real clothes to put on,” I said and tried to hide a blush.

 

“Huh? Oh no, it´s fine. Now tell me, how have you been? I bet you´ve had a wonderful life trough this past years. I´ve really missed you though....” she said and looked straight at me. 

 

The guys were chuckling behind me and I felt my stomach get filled with butterflies but then the horrible memories flashed in front of me again and I felt myself getting angy.

 

Really?Is it the truth or is it just another game?” I said in a cold voice. Both she and the guys looked shockingly at me.

 

“What are y-?”

 

“Don´t even start. Don´t you remember what happend last time we had this kind of conversation? The truth came out, no? Well, guess what princess, I´m not that stupid anymore.” I felt myself getting angrier and I just wanted to punch something but then I looked up at her face and saw her eyes. Sadness, and they had tears in them.

 

“It´s not what you think...”

 

“Don´t. I saw you two.” She began to sob and I wanted so badly to comfort her, but she hurt me first.

 

“It was only a hug, Wooyoung. I needed comfort because I had a hard decision to make.” Something snapped inside of me and I couldn´t control myself.

 

“I caught the two of you kissing each other! Do you know how painful it was for me to see it in front of me? I trusted you! ” 

 

“You´re not the one to talk! I pulled back instantly and he was sorry for doing that, but I didn´t care at the time. NO, I was searching after you for hours but then I found you in a bar, making out with Tiffany, who at the time was my enemy!”

She began to cry unstoppable and an awkward silence filled the room.

 

“So how is he? T?” I saw her getting tensed and she immediately changed her mood. A habit she still had left.

 

“I should probably get some rest now. Sorry for being in the way for some of you, but I´ll go as soon as possible.” Then she ran up to her room and slammed the door behind her, without giving me answers. Chansung tried to eavesdrop trough the door and he said she was crying on her bed.

 

“Nice work, Romeo. You blew your chance PERFECTLY,” said Nichkhun, sarcasticly.

Seriously? Making out with her enemy?”

 

I sighed and glared at him.

 

“I was drunk, I thought it was her. I kept apologizing for nothing until I realized it wasn´t her. But I don´t get why she got so upset just now.”

 

After an hour or so, Chansung and Junsu came out screaming; It´s dinner.

 

The guys made me the one to get Ji Eun, in hope that I would´ve solve somethings with her. But when I got to her room I noticed the cold air and slammed up her door. She left. She got out trough the window. I began to panic when I remembered that her wound was still not that healed and then I noticed the little note on the bedside lamp.

 

‘Dear Wooyoung,

    I know that our past might not have been the best for both of us but it somehow was for me. I thought if I came here we would´ve work things out, but it ended up making it all worse. I´m sorry.......

But I can´t help that you´re an . I will have to complete this mission by myself. Live a happy life, jerk.’

 

A grin plastered on my face. She still had mood swings issues even when she wrote. But then it hit me. Mission. The company we both worked for shut down for more than three or four years ago. Aish, this woman!, I thought. Then I heard a familiar beep sound. My eyes widened and I searched around after the beep. Then I found the object. A phone-like machine that all the members in the company had. Usually missions were displayed on it. I checked the screen and everything stopped. List of dead people kept scrolling until it stopped on three persons. Two of them were Ji Eun’s parents. They were killed by another illegal company that were our enemies in the past. The third one had a message attached to it.

 

“Mission: Stay alive. 

All of you must go and hide and don´t dare to fight against the enemies. They are after ‘the golden memory’ and will not stop killing people until they got it. Run away!”

 

Message ended. Sent by Park Sanghyun; Codename Cheondeung - ‘Thunder’ 

[Status: Dead.]

 

As chills went down my spine I noticed the last sentence Ji Eun erased from the note.

 

‘I will get my revenge.’

 

Oh, Fan-ing-tastic.

 

 

 

I`m so sorry for late update, school got in the way. But I hope you liked it and I will put in more comedy in this, I swear~ 

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! <3