Lies.

The Target.

 

Sorry for a short chapter and a late update but studies were in the way. Hope you´ll like this chapter though and I will post up another one soon~  DON´T OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT FROM OOC'S. 



 

I ran as fast as I could. They began to catch up with me and I knew it wasn´t the right time to panic. I kept running and I didn´t dare to look back even once. I was chased by professional  bounty hunters in the forrest. In the forrest. Sometimes I tripped a little but I never lost my balance and I was able to get rid of some of them by running and shooting wildly towards them. I kept running and I got really tired so I took cover behind two huge trees. I would´ve easily climb up if it weren´t for the fact that it would be frankly easy to shoot me. I stood still for a while and when the sounds of footsteps disappeared I sank down to the ground and cried my heart out. Flashbacks over the night ran trough my head and I felt sick and scared. 

“Sanghyun-ah.” I whispered as his words keep repeating in my head.

 

“Eun-sshi, listen, you need to promise me something. Run away. Run far from here. Don´t you dare come back or they will come after you. Promise me you will live on and fulfill those dream you once had, okay? You better run now.”

 

As the painful memory kept hunting me I felt a pebble hit my back from above and I spun around and saw a dark figure sitting on a branch.

 

“Found you, princess.”

 

Horror hit me when I recognized the voice and I kept running. After a few minutes I found myself on a countryside that seemed utterly familiar. Then it hit me. HE lived nearby and without thinking twice; my feet dragged me towards the location I remembered. When I finally arrived at the house, I ran towards the door and started to knock rapidly and screamed after help. Then I heard a shotgun and everything stopped. I could only hear the rain and saw the bloodstain on my stomach that grew wider. I fell to the ground and struggled to sit up.

 

“You´re a very stubborn little brat you know.” The dark figure stood above me and wore a devilish smirk. 

 

“Your family and ‘friend’ was easy to kill unlike you, who decides to escape towards the forrest. Pathetic.” He lifted his pistols towards my head and pointed it at my forehead.

 

I closed my eyes hard and knew that he would´ve pull the trigger any minute but someone else shot him at his arm which made him drop the gun and growl in pain. Out of panic he tried to pick up his gun again but got shot on his hand instead.

 

“Try anything and I swear to god I will shot your brains out!” My eyes widened. HE saved me. The figure turned to me and gave me a faint smile.

 

“You got away this time, sweetheart. But I will get you sooner or later.” Than he ran away and disappeared.

 

I felt myself getting all dizzy. Damn, I´ve lost too much blood, I thought. I couldn´t almost see anything but I heard different voices discussing.

 

“Could you please tell us what the hell is going on?”

“Why do you have a gun in the first place? It´s pretty cool actually.” 

“Hey, there´s a girl ov-“

 

GUYS! Please shut up, you´re annoying! I said later, ugh!” I felt someone shook me slightly and checked my wound.

 

“Hey girl, are you ok? Aish, she has lost too much blood. We have to clean her up.” The guy pulled me up on his knee and I slowly opened my eyes. I knew it was him.

 

“Hey, you´re okay. Look we´re going to take care of y-“ He chocked on his word and stared at me. Shocked.

 

“Long time.....Wooyoung-Oppa.” I managed to say before I out.