Missing.

The Target.

 

Wooyoung stretched as he slowly opened his eyes, and the sunlights, that peeked out from the window, blended him. He groaned and rolled over on the bed and he faced a person who was wrapped in a blanket. He chuckled and hugged the person from behind. He didn´t remember anything from last night, but he probably made a good damn job.

“Hey babe, wake up. Just realized that I have no pants on, feel free to do more magic tricks with wand, yeobo.” 

 

He felt how the person got tensed and raised one eyebrow. Weird, she usually just giggled at him.

Please tell me that was a joke.” The voice was deep and shaken. Wooyoung’s eyes widened and the person turned around and faced him with the same expression. It was Chansung and they kept staring at each other until they both panicked and sat up and screamed. They noticed that the other guys were there as well and screamed even more. The others woke up and screamed as well, some of them even fell off the bed.

 

“What is this?! Why are we on the same bed?” Wooyoung had his famous ‘ang ang’ face on and covered himself with the blanket.

“I don´t know, I´m confused as well! Please tell me that was just a damn disgusting joke!” 

“What was a joke?! What are you guys talking about?!” Nichkhun kept shifting his eyes towards Chansung and Wooyoung and Wooyoung smiled weakly.

“The pants part? Well....” 

OH , get away from us!” 

 

Wooyoung was about to protest until he felt a hand creeping up on his abs to his shoulders. Jay put his head on Wooyoung’s other shoulder and he seemed to be still in his own dream land. 

“Ye, you like that right?” he murmured. 

Wooyoung gulped and the others didn´t move because they know what Jay usually does when he says so. He likes to talk about his own moves with the guys so they were fully aware that this wouldn´t end up well.

Wooyoung felt how Jay’s hand traveled further down and when he almost touched his precious part, Wooyoung yelled at him.

 

I´M A MAN, YOU ING IDIOT!” Jay instantly woke up and jumped off the bed.

“OH ! I almost tried to make a man ing wet. EW! This never ing happened! OH MY GOD! LORD, PLEASE HELP ME!"

 

All of them turned around when they heard a familiar giggle. It was Ji Eun, who held a record camera and she only wore and a slight too big man shirt. The guys kept staring at her, but she kept giggling.

“You guys do know that I´ve record all this, even the sight of a few boners.” 

All of them tried to cover themselves, as well as hide because they were blushing but Wooyoung just smirked at her.

 

At least you can help me out.” 

“Eeew! Please just, no! Stop making this more embarrassing then what it already is!” The guys kept scolding Wooyoung and Ji Eun took the chance and ran out from the room. She heard that guys began to run after her but stopped when she saw Sanna, that stepped out from Junho’s room. Junho came out after and Ji Eun began to run after them instead and asked them questions. All of them ran after each other for over 15 minutes until Michelle stopped them and threaten to kill them if they didn´t shut up. 

Her hangover was a real horror for all of them so they let her have the camera and they didn´t even dare to make a sound when they ate breakfast.

 

The atmosphere was awkward and Jay went to Penny’s room to check if she was awake. The others kept staring at the Sanho couple who gave each other glances sometimes and blushed, but never said anything at all. 

 

“Did you guys do it, or what?” The two of them stared at Junsu who asked, while the others gave him a look.

“What? I´m just curious.” 

“No, we didn´t. Nothing happened, I just took care of her.” The others had no chance to react since Jay came running, with a worried expression on his face. 

 

“She was not there, I knocked several times until I kicked the door down and she wasn´t there!” 

“Why did you ki-?”

DON´T YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM HERE? SHE´S MISSING!” Ji Eun stood up and tried to pull Jay away from the others.

“Hey, calm down. I´m sure she´s here somewhere. Maybe it´s a stupid prank she´s pulling again.” The phone rang and all of them had worried expressions on their faces. Jay answered the call, but he kept quiet for a long time until he finally answered properly.

 

“Yoboseyo?” 

Put the speakers on.”

“What?” 

Put the speakers on.”

“Hey, don´t tel-.” 

I will only say it one more time. PUT the speakers on.” Jay growled and pushed the button on the phone.

“The speakers are on, .” 

Rude. Is this how you treat people? Pathetic.” 

“Get to your ing point! Who are you?” 

Let´s skip the introducing part, shall we? This girl will not have that much time if we just keep wasting it.” In the background they heard Penny shouting and Jay clenched his fist.

See this as warning after you killed our best hunters and I´ve made myself clear before, I only want one girl and the one I´m having captive isn´t the one.” Wooyoung immediately understood the message and glanced at Ji Eun. She looked scared and the person on the line chuckled.

She hasn’t told you, huh? What a pity, because if you don´t give me what I want soon, this girl will keep getting tortured. I´m very serious about this. The countdown starts now.” The moment before he hangs up, they heard Penny’s scream and then the dead tone echoed in the room. All of them was frozen and didn´t know how to react. Ji Eun ran out of there and Wooyoung followed her while Jay throw stuff and the table out of rage while the others tried to stop him.

 

Wooyoung kept running until he lost her when she went outside. He ran back and forth around the area until he found her, sitting on a swing in a playground. She was sobbing and he took the seat on the swing next to her and just made his presence comforting for her. She eventually stopped sobbing and just stared at the grey clouds in the now dark sky. 

“Today is really not my day.” Wooyoung glanced at her but he didn´t say anything.

“Do you remember when I said that I could remember everything I´ve been trough? That´s actually quite true. I have this genetic inside my blood that my father put into me when I was little, so it could be in use for later. They soon realized that it was both good and bad and could turn dangerous if the genetic or myself would be put in the wrong hands. The company almost came to the solution to lock me up until they knew about the fact that I can control it. Recently other companies have gotten the information about this and you probably kow how it ended up like. Innocent people lives are being taken away because of me and now one of my best friends are captive!” Ji Eun began to sob again but she looked up at Wooyoung’s face when she felt his hand holding hers.

 

“I know that already. One time your father told me about this ‘Golden Memory’ and I didn´t believe it at first until I noticed how you kept remembering small details sometimes that is almost impossible to remember normally. Even those with photographic memory or eidetic can´t beat that. Don´t worry, IU. I won´t let them take you.” Ji Eun smiled and let out a sigh. She wiped her tears before she faced Wooyoung again.

 

“But what about Penny? I can´t stand the thought that they might hurt her at this very moment.” Wooyoung put his index finger on her lips as she stared confusingly at him.

“Look, we will get her free. We will make a plan together and get her back, I promise. But I´m going to finish this one mission as well, in order for your parents, Thunder and especially you. Protect the ‘Golden memory’.” 

 

Ji Eun kept staring at him until they began to lean into each other but stopped when they heard the thunder and then rain poured down on them.

 

“This is so cliché, isn’t it? Kissing in the rain.” 

“Just kiss me, will you?” She smiled as he smirked at her and crashed their lips together.

 

                                                            *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

 

Ji Eun skipped down to the practice room to get some stuff she needed. She and Wooyoung told the others about the genetic and the gift she had so the group began to discuss about it and how they would get Penny back. They later decided that they would try to find their hiding place and later figure out a strategy to get into the building and get Penny. Ji Eun also told the others that she had to change their looks, in case the enemies might recognized them. She snapped out of her thoughts and went into the room. To her surprise, Junho stood there with his back facing her. He turned around slowly and he had a look that was dark and full with anger. Ji Eun held her face firm and closed the door.

 

“I know who you are,” he said with a low voice. Ji Eun stepped closer to him and never  looked away.

Finally recognized me?” His stare got colder as she tried to mock with him. She slightly shivered but remained calm.

“You knew all along. So why didn´t you just get rid of me directly?” he said and gave her a confident smirk.

“Like your family?” Junho snapped and put a gun on Ji Eun’s forehead. She didn´t flinch nor did she moved. She just stood there and kept staring at him.

Don´t. Talk. About. My family.” 

“Shoot me.” Junho looked confusingly at her and chuckled.

“You do know you have a gun pointing right at you, right?”

“Shoot. I dare you to, try to shoot me.” Junho looked even more angrier and loaded the gun.

“I´m serious, Ji Eun. Don´t push me. I will seriously pull the ing trigger!” 

“Then do it. Shoot me.” Junho clenched his teeth and his hands began to tremble but he eventually let out a sigh and throw away the gun. He leaned against a wall and slowly fell the ground and just started to cry floods. Ji Eun was just watching him for a while until she finally sat beside him. He started to calm down and sobbed until he looked at her with red, puffy eyes.

 

“You´re really stubborn, you know that right? Just like back then,” he said and let out a chuckle.

“Well, I wasn´t the one who just came out of nowhere and pulled a gun towards a little girls head.” Junho didn´t say anything as she went on.

“It wasn´t your fault, Jun. Your family was dragged into that company without a choice and that they gave a little boy a mission is still crazy in my opinion.” Junho half smiled and stared at the ceiling. 

“I´ve always been scared of guns. Since that night my father got murdered and how I had to see my relatives shoot each other, I´ve tried to get the image of all the victims and screams from that....’event’. I will never be able to pull that trigger and when I failed that mission, my family was the one that had to suffer and not me.” 

 

Junho stopped talking and felt how his eyes got teary again until he felt Ji Eun’s hand resting on his. He looked at their hands and then up to her face. Her eyes showed concern and he let out a sigh.

 

“When I got back to the basement of that company, one of the ‘captains’ wanted to show me how to shoot properly and without feeling any emotions. They gave me this gun and shoot this lady that I couldn´t clearly see until she was almost dead. Then they wanted me to go closer and aim for her’s heart. It was my mother. I couldn´t move at all and nothing made sense. I knew they would´ve get rid of me and my brother as well if I didn´t do it, but I couldn´t. Then she told me to just shoot her with eyes closed and just close down my system. I was scared, but I did it and there was nothing else I would´ve regret even more. I hugged her lifeless body and got covered in her blood until my elder brother ran away with me so that I could escape. He got shoot as well but he said to me to keep running. I did and since then their faces keep hunting me when I´m holding a gun.” 

 

Both of them kept quiet and Ji Eun didn´t show her face to him, but she was crying. She knew exactly how he felt. The loss of her parents and Thunder was almost as painful as his loss but she knew he had it worse. Without thinking twice, she lunged at him and gave him a big hug. He got surprised at first but eventually hugged her back.

 

“You´re not alone, Junho. We will always be here with you. I will protect you no matter what. We are a family now, and we will bring those who killed your family down. I promise that I will personally be the one to bring them to you.” Ji Eun let go of their hug and put her hands on his shoulders.

 

“The Lee-siblings will stay strong together, ok?” Junho stared at her dumbfounded but chuckled and slightly cried and nod. Ji Eun smiled at him and helped him up. He wiped is tears and Ji Eun told him to sit down on a chair and he did as she said, but was confused.

“Why am I sitting down, sis?” She smiled at his silliness but fixed the things she was about to get before.

“So that I can get you a nice make over, that red hair is a dead giveaway!” 

“YA! Don´t touch my hair!” 

 

As the two of them were arguing about what style he should have, they didn´t notice how the rest of the group was watching them from the outside. None of them knew that side of Junho but they were glad that Ji Eun pulled him out of it. They really seemed to be like siblings after all.

 

                                                        *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

 

“Sanna? Are you ready?”

 Sanna turned around and faced Wooyoung, who was wearing a thick black wig as disguise. He was pretending to be a bartender to a club were the enemies used to go to, according to Junho. He was right alright since half of the customers seemed to belong to that company. The others were waiters and Junsu were a DJ but Ji Eun and Michelle held a low profile so that they could keep an eye on the others. Sanna was going to perform but she was told by Wooyoung that she was going to do a dance performance with Junho as well. She never saw him after his moment with Ji Eun so she didn´t know how he looked like. She was also a bit jealous of Ji Eun because he was so open and showed his sensitive side to her but she couldn´t really say anything. It was not like they were dating or anything, but she had the feeling that she wanted to know that part of him as well. 

 

Soon enough, she was on the stage performing Burlesque with some other girls and waited for the part when the guys would walk in. Eventually the guys stormed in and she didn´t know if she would be able to find Junho until someone grabbed her from behind and the hands went lower as the music started. The guy turned her around and she almost lost her breath. It was Junho and he looked so different but at the same time not. His hair was dyed brown and Ji Eun puffed and curled his hair. He looked more charming and he gave her that smile that drove her crazy. He then started to sing and she got startled at first but continued dancing with him. The song was “Take you down” and he smirked sometimes when he sang something he probably meant. At the end pose he grabbed her waist and pulled her to him while she put one of her arms over his head. They received applause and waited for the curtains to go down and little did the audience know that they kissed when it was down.

 

Ji Eun smiled at the two of them until she felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around. It was, what she thought, one of the regular waiters that held a phone and said it was for her. She raised and eyebrow and answered.

“Yoboseyo?” 

“I´m putting you on a test, princess.” Ji Eun got tensed and almost broke the phone when she heard his voice.

“What do you want?” 

“Nothing, actually. I´m just letting your friend go. But you must pick her up by yourself.” Ji Eun didn´t know if he was just playing with her or if he was serious. 

“Where is she?” 

“I´ll text you the address.” She felt how her cellphone vibrated and she saw that she received the address.

“Good luck. I hope you´ll survive.” He hung up on her and she got even more confused but she then noticed that the ‘waiter’ was also gone. Jay passed by her and noticed her facial expression and asked she was okay. She looked up at him and showed him the message.

“We have to get Penny back.”

 



 

Hi folks, I´m so sorry for the late update. Things have happened and I will be going on a hiatus for three weeks or less, I´m going on a language trip to Paris and Torquay WOOOOT~  
But I´ve recently got an idea for another story so I will post up the preview of it soon, I hope you will like that one as well. Kamsahamnida for supporting me!

-Aniie.