Unexpectedly.

The Target.

 

Wooyoung ran downstairs and ignored his fellow members, who simply just followed him, knowing that something was wrong. He ran out to their backyard and searched everywhere after Jieun like a maniac. Rain poured down and he was soaked, but he didn´t care.

 

“Jieun! JIEUN! Aish!” He desperately continued screaming her name until Taecyeon came running towards the rest of them, with her in his arms. Unconsciously.

 

“I found her near the road when I was running. She seems to have out for a long time ago. Her lips are even blue.” The group ran in to the house again. Junsu and Nichkhun took care of Jieun while Wooyoung sat nervously on the couch in the living room. The rest of the group sat beside him and gave each other worried looks.

 

“They are after her. I have a strong feeling that they will be coming after her any minute.” 

“Who are they, Woo?” Wooyoung glanced at his brothers and told them about the other company and the message he received from his former company.

 

“Woah, sick. They killed her parents and your friend,” said Chansung and shook his head. After a couple of minutes, Junsu and Nichkhun came out from Wooyoung’s room.

 

“She´s fine now, all she need is some rest.” 

Wooyoung thanked them and said that the rest of the group would tell them about what happened, while he continued walking up to his room. When he walked in he found Jieun sleeping peacefully on his bed. He admired the view and walked towards the bed. He his hand against her chee and whispered quietly;

 

“I don´t know what they are up to but I promise you, I will protect you. No matter what. I still love you...., IU.”

 

A flashback appeared in Wooyoung’s head when he thought about Jieun’s nickname. The first time they met before the company. Wooyoung was eleven years old at the time and he was walking trough the streets like usual until he heard someone was crying in a dark alley. He searched after the voice and found a little girl, probably seven, sitting behind a container, crying.

 

“Hey, what´s up? Why are you sitting here and crying?” The girl was scared and sat frozen but regained courage and spoke to him.

“I just wanted to explore how it would feel like to have a walk trough the so called “forbidden streets” but I got lost and evil men have been trying to catch me for no reason.”

 

Wooyoung knew directly what the men would´ve probably do with the poor girl if they had caught her.

“You´re so stupid. Why do you even bother to come here? It´s dangerous. You should go home to your parents and live a happy life. Innocent kids doesn´t belong here.” 

Wooyoung was about to go when this girl stood up and glared at him. 

 

“I´m a big girl, I´m not a little kid anymore. You´re also a kid, so why are you here then?” Wooyoung just raised an eyebrow towards the girl and continued to walk away.’

 

“Non of your business. You should go home now.” 

“Didn´t you hear me just now? I´m lost.”

“Whatever” 

WAIT!” The girl ran towards him and hugged him from behind.

“Please don´t leave me....I´m scared.”

 

They stood like that for a long time until Wooyoung sighed and promised her to protect her until they got to her home. Since they had to keep themselves out of danger, it took days until they arrived at her home. The days they spent together was the happiest days of Wooyoung’s life. He had learned that the girl’s name was Lee Jieun and that her father was a rich man that seemed to have a really big heart when it came to take care of people who had hard lives. When he was about to say  goodbye, Jieun started to sob and grabbed his shirt.

 

“I don´t want you to go. I might never see you again.” He simply smiled and patted her head.

“Don´t worry, Jieun. We will see each other again. It maybe will take sometime for us to connect again, but we will meet again. Promise.”

“Pinky-swear?” She held out her right pinky and Wooyoung gladly twirled it with his left one.

“I swear. IU, forever.” Jieun giggled. Wooyoung, who didn´t have the best education at that time, stared at her confusingly. His english was good enough, according to him.

 

“Did you mean ‘you and I, forever’?” 

He looked away, embarrassed and cleared his troth. Then she gave him a kiss on his cheek and waved him goodbye before running in to her house. A few years later they found each other again by him, participate in her father’s company and that his partner had the codename ‘IU’, which was utterly familiar.

 

Wooyoung snapped back to reality and was about to go downstairs and sleep on the couch with Chansung but before he could move, Jieun grabbed his wrist in sleep and whispered;

“Please......don´t leave me.”

 

Wooyoung just stared at her until he gave in and lay next her. It wasn´t really a big deal, right? She would understand when she woke up and not get that shocked with him lying next to her. But he was so wrong. The next day he woke up by the sound of a girl screaming and a slap in the face, which caused him to fell off the bed.

 

What the hell, woman! I was sleeping!” He rubbed his cheek and slowly opened his eyes and saw Jieun sitting on the bed, with only a pair of underwear and the blanket to cover her.

 

“Why were we sleeping in the same bed?” Wooyoung’s thoughts were starting to work in a dark way and all he did was mumbling.

 

“Excuse me? Why are you being so weird? I JUST ASKED YOU A DAMN QUESTION!” 

“Would you please shut your mouth? Me and my boys saved you yesterday after you stupidly tried to ran off to chase that ing company who killed your parents and Thunder, but you got unconscious after all the strange you used, just to get out of the window!” 

Ji eun stared at him with wide eyes.

 

“How did you know?” Wooyoung pointed at his company ‘phone’ and she let out a simple ‘oh’.

 

“What a relief. Thank you for saving me again, I  was really stupid for doing that and I´m sorry for slapping you. I seriously thought we did it, with me almost and you wearing nothing but your jeans.” 

 

Wooyoung stared shockingly at himself. He didn´t quite remember the part when he took of his shirt but his mind was still working in a dark way so he said with a smirk;

“Not that I wouldn´t mind if we did. It was a long time since we last did it.” 

 

OUT!” Jieun kicked him out of the room and slammed the door at his face.

“Wait! I was just-- .” Wooyoung scratched the back of his neck and turned around to see the boys standing downstairs with wide eyes.

 

“Eeh...how long have you guys been standing there?” 

“Long enough to hear the most of it. Are you telling me you´re not a ? WHAT THE HELL WAS ALL THAT ‘I´m-not-good-at-that-kind-of-stuff.’ BULL ABOUT THEN? Stupid reason for not hanging with us at the club?”

“Chill, Taec. It´s probably because he prefer that girl’s body more than anyone else.”

“Stop talking you idiots!” Wooyoung’s face was almost as red as a tomato and Junho just had to make it worst.

“So how is she then? What kind of stuff did you guys usually do?”

NON OF YOUR ING BUSINESS!” 

After an hour or so, Jieun walked out from Wooyoung’s room, searching after something to eat. She was starving. She walked downstairs towards the kitchen and she felt the smell of blueberry pancakes when she walked in there. To her surprise she found some of the boys sitting there and they all stared at her for a moment. Than Chansung smiled widely at her and asked her politely if she wanted some pancakes. Jieun took a pile of pancakes and stuffed it all in . This girl got some appetite alright.

“Does the pancakes taste good?” 

“Dayw tastuu fonderwal!” The guys just simply smiled at her cuteness. She really is that type they could see Wooyoung be with. But then the thought hit them again and gave each other smirks and knowing looks.

 

“So....we heard you and Wooyoung discussing about you two in bed this morning.” Jieun almost chocked on some pancakes and Chansung gave her some water.

 

“P-pardon me?”

“Oh nothing really, is just that Wooyoung never tells anyone, nor us, about his private life and it keeps bugging us. Could you just give us some hints that we can later use to ?” Like for example, ever done it in a more....you know.....wild way?”

Jieun obviously felt uncomfortable with the conversation she had with them but her face began to burn red and the guys started to get all crazy.

 

“OH MY GOD! You have done it in that kind of way! Never seen that one coming.” Before they could ask her any more awkward questions, Wooyoung came in and glared at the boys.

 

“Would you guys mind if I just borrow Jieun for a moment before you guys starts to ask her stupid questions again.” Before anyone could react Wooyoung dragged her outside to the living room.

 

“Thank you, I almost got nuts in there with them attacking me with those kind of....questions,” said Jieun, still blushing as crazy. She glanced at Wooyoung and saw that his face was also pretty red. Lucky that it wasn´t awkward for just one of them.

 

“Look, Jieun. You don´t have to do this by yourself. Plus it´s useless if you go out there and just try to attack them all alone. You will get killed.” Wooyoung stared at Jieun, dead serious, which caused her to get a bit nervous but then she glared back at him.

 

“I don´t care Wooyoung, I´m going to finish this mission, whether you like it or not.” She was about to go away from him until he grabbed her by the wrist.

 

IU.” Jieun stopped and turned around with eyes wide open. He remembered, she thought.

“You have to believe in me when I say that I don´t want anything bad will happen to you. If it does I will feel responsible for letting you go and I wouldn´t know how to survive without thinking it was all my fault.” Jieun felt guilty and held his hand.

 

“Wooy-“

“No. Call me ‘Y’.” She gulped and nodded slowly.

“Y-Oppa....”

 

Wooyoung put his forehead against her’s and looked straight in her eyes.

“That´s why.....” Jieun sighed, admiring her ex’s flawless face all over again.

 

“........I must take you to the ‘office’” Her eyes widened. No, he wouldn´t! But before she could say anything, he grabbed her by the waist and pull her body over his shoulder.

 

JANG WOOYOUNG! PUT ME DOWN, NOW!” Jieun tried to free herself from his grip and kick around wildly, in hope that her legs might hurt him some way.

 

“Come on, I´ve got her. We must go to the secret basement the company has, the one I told you about. That way she won´t be able to go out and fight them by herself.” The guys just gave him a look and chuckled. 

 

“You do know that it looks like your in hurry to the bedroom with her hanging down on one of your shoulders.” 

 

JUST SHUT THE UP AND START THE DAMN CAR!” 

 

The car ride took almost four hours and it wasn´t that fun for the guys either. The two of them were fighting as an old married coupled and there was a moment when Jieun desperately tried to run away when they stopped to fill gas so Wooyoung put on her handcuffs that he had in his jeans pocket. Junho asked why he would walk around with stuffs like handcuffs in his pocket, which earned him a smack on the head from Wooyoung. Since Wooyoung drove the car, he insisted that Jieun was going to sit in the passenger seat so that he would be full aware if she was trying to escape. She eventually fell asleep after two hours and he gave her some glances now and then. The guys would also chuckled behind them while Wooyoung would gave them the same embarrassed look every time.

 

When they finally arrived outside the basement, Wooyoung stopped everyone for going further. 

 

“There´s something strange. It´s never been this dead, quiet or dark here before.” Jieun stood beside him and nodded. 

 

“Yes, I agree. Though I hate being here, I know that the place is either not safe or just plain dead. Maybe no one is here.” At that moment they heard something moving near them.

 

“Oh there´s someone else here too for sure. Come on, we need to split up.” 

Everyone got to hold a weapon so that they could protect themselves while Junho decided to go without one. He was confident with his fighting skills. As he was about to pass a doorway, a leg appeared out of nowhere to block his way, which caused him to fall over.

 

“The was that? What kind of p--p-e--uuuh..” 

Junho stared at the leg that was stretched out to block the doorway. The person was obviously a woman because she wore heels and her leg was perfectly shaped. The woman came out from the doorway and he got a good view of her, though her face was blocked by the shadow. Her hair’s length ended just above the shoulders and it had quite a volume. She wore a tight black dress that ended just above her knees and a black leather jacket over it. Junho kept staring at the figure in front of him until he heard the sound of someone loading a gun. 

 

“Hey girl, no need for stuff like that. I´m unarmed so it wouldn´t be fair if you just killed me right away, huh?”

 

 The person snorted and throw away her gun. She also throw away her jacket and Junho decided to do the same, living him with only his white muscle shirt on his upper body. The two of them started to attack each other and fight wildly. The woman kicked Junho on his face a couple of times and he always tried to make her fall by slightly kicking her legs. He noticed she couldn´t walk that well in heels but the kicks she gave him did sure hurt a lot. There was a moment when she lost her control and almost tripped and Junho took the opportunity to grab her and pin her against the wall. He held her wrists above her head and she looked helpless. Junho gave her a confident smirk and raised an eyebrow. 

 

“Game over for you, pumkin.” He then noticed that her face was now in view. He gulped and he felt his face getting hotter. Her eyes softened and in matter of seconds, her lips crashed onto his. His eyes widened and he loosened his grip on her and she pushed him down to ground and stepped on his stomach. 

 

“I don´t think so jerk, and don´t give me nicknames. You will regret it.” Junho glared at the girl. He grabbed her leg and pulled it, which cause her to fall but to his mistake she landed on his crotch. Junho shut his eyes and groaned but regained his strength and rolled over, leaving him on top and the girl under him. 

 

“Not so fast, sweetheart. You see, I don´t give up that easily. Not to mention that I love this position. Being on top.” The girl gave him a glare and kicked him off. Once he was lying on the ground again, she sat on top of him, using her legs to pin down his arms. Oh, this is torture, he thought to himself. His face burned red because of the view he received. Before the girl could react to their awkward position, footsteps came running towards them. The others had heard the two of them fighting and when they arrived to the doorway they stopped in their tracks. Jieun gasped and stared shockingly at the girl.

 

Sanna?!”

 

 

YAY, didn´t see that one coming, eh? My first ooc in this story is revealed. She´s actually one of my closest friends and I like shipping her with Junho so much. SANHO FTW! If you want to, you can check her out when she dancing on YT by just typing in "Junho's wife" in the search box, keke~ <-- guilty.

Thanks for sticking with the story and FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND REVIEW~