Feelings.

The Target.

 

 

“O-nomnom! This is so good! You should try this, Oppa!” 

“Ya, Penny, don´t eat that! You´ll get fat!” 

“You will still like me right? Plus it´s strawberry cake, who doesn´t like cake?” Jay chuckled wiped some cream from Penny’s cheek. 

“I don´t.” She glared at him and stuck out her tongue and continued eating the cake. 

 

The two of them didn´t notice Ji Eun, who was watching them out of a corner. She smiled at how happy they seemed to be while she couldn´t bring the thought of being happy. Some days after the carnival, someone send her a mail, full of pictures with victims that the other company had killed. All of them was people from the company and their families; those who had moved abroad or tried to hide. Ji Eun cried for days, afraid that they will keep killing those who weren´t involved and they did. The others kept telling her that it wasn´t her fault, but she snapped every time they did. She later got a phone call and the caller told her to come alone to them or worst things will happen. She didn´t tell the others about the call, which makes her the only one worring about worst things.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” Ji Eun turned around and faced Wooyoung. He looked worried and she sighed, looking down.

“Not really. Those pictures. I can´t get them out of my head and they keep doing this awful things.”She began to sob and Wooyoung put his hands on her shoulders and rest her back on a wall. He looked straight into her eyes and smiled.

“Look, we will stop them. Right now Michelle is working on the case and trying to find the killers. We will get them, no worries. Okay?” Ji Eun looked at Wooyoung who made a ‘OK’ sign and she giggled and wiped her tears. She made the sign as well and smiled towards him.

“Okay.” As long as you are with me, she thought as he leaned down to her and kissed her.

“Vaff! Vaff!” They broke their kiss and saw Junior wiggling his tail. Wooyoung chuckled and picked him up.

“Hey little boy. Are you also happy about us getting together?” The dog barked and Ji Eun slightly blushed at Wooyoung’s statement. They got together again and she couldn´t be happier, but the photos and the phone call kept reminding her about the worst things.

“When you come to think of it, where is your owner and her boy?” 

“Her boy? They aren´t together you know.” 

“Well, they might be soon. Who knows?” Junior jumped off from Wooyoung’s grip and ran down towards the practice room. They went after him but got surprise when the rest of the group stood outside the room.

 

“Hey, what are you guys up to?”  The group shushed Wooyoung and he glared at them.

“Thanks for the information!” He half spoke and whispered. Taecyeon gave him a look .

“Sanna and Junho are practicing together, something will probably happen.” 

“Aren´t they adorable together?”

“GOT IT!” The group shushed Michelle that screamed out loud.

“What? I fixed the hidden cameras and everything. We can now watch them ‘online’.” The group gathered around Michelle and the computer and on the screen were the ‘Sanho’ couple, a name that Penny came up with.

 

Sanna was practicing on her acrobatic skills while Junho practiced his shooting skills with arrows. Sanna natural hair was curly and big, and she decided not to fix it that day and just put it up in a ponytail. Junho kept shoot some targets and aim perfectly every time until he glanced at Sanna. He sighed and loosed the grip of the bowstring, which caused the arrow to fly away. The arrow went half trough the door and almost pierced trough Taecyeon’s troat.

 

“Argh! , that was close!” Penny put her palm on Taecyeon’s mouth and glared at him. She was about to lecture him until Junsu mentioned them to quiet down and look at the screen again.

Junho stood still and kept staring at Sanna without her noticing anything. Suddenly she stopped and Junho nervously looked at any direction, except from hers.

 

“Do you mind if I put on some music?” 

“No, not at all.” She smiled and went to the stereo in the room. Junho let out a breath that only the rest of the group could see.

 

“Did you guys see that? He´s clearly nervous around her. He likes her alot!” 

“Duh, everyone knows that, except from her.”

“Shut up, you idiots! She´s turning on the music.” 

The room echoed with loud music and she started to dance, moving with the beat and lyrics. The songs that came up was usually R&B songs from Rihanna, Chris Brown and Ne-Yo but everyone, except from the girls, got shocked when ‘Lady Marmalade’ came on. She started to dance y and sway her hips a lot while Junho kept staring at her, with an open mouth. His eyes landed on her but he quickly looked up and held his breath. The guys chuckled at the reaction from Junho but stopped when the music fade down, so that they wouldn´t be heard.

 

“Oh. I´m sorry for interrupting your practice.” 

“N-not at all. Don´t worry about it.” He laughed awkwardly which caused Sanna to giggle. On the other side of the room the guys almost roared in laughter.

“He´s never been that nervous towards a girl!” Michelle hit them all on their head and gave a death glared, and they got quiet right away.

 

“So tell me. What´s with that y dance?” Junho chuckled as Sanna blushed.

“I had to perform on a french inspired bar once as an undercover. We were tracking down a gang and they liked hanging out in that kind of pubs and bars. I´m afraid I must do it again since these guys we´re dealing with are probably that kind of types.” 

“That goes to French bars?” 

“No, that like y dancers. I really don´t see myself as one but I will never let out the other girls in this kind of undercover.” Junho walked towards her and chuckled.

“Why not?” 

“Because some likes to touch and gives this dirty looks, and honestly I don´t want my ‘sisters’ to get harassed.”

“What about yourself?” Junho didn´t know if it was a good thing to ask but he smiled when her reply was;

“I can easily bet their asses.” Junho’s mind started to work in a dark way and an evil plan started to create in his mind.

 “Why don´t you practice with me as one of the dudes?” Sanna gave Junho a look and smiled.

“What?” 

“Well, I mean, you call me a ert, and those guys seems to be REAL ets, so why don´t you dance, with me as the audience?” Sanna thought about and finally agreed with him. She mentioned him to take a seat across the room and he told her that he would give her looks like the ets would´ve probably done. The guys laughed at this, especially Jay.

“He´s just saying that so it won´t be awkward when she catches him, drooling like Junior.” Junior barked at Jay, as if he knew what he meant. 

 

Sanna put on some music again and this time it was Doctor. Feel good which Junho grinned at. As she twirled around and kept dancing, Junho bite his lips and whistled some times.

“Wow, he´s really playing his ‘role’.” The guys laughed but then they all gasped. Sanna began to walk slowly towards Junho, and he gulped. She began to dance around him and then she sat on his lap, staring down at his eyes.

“You like the girl being on top, huh?” Junho swallowed as he felt how is nervousness almost took over.

“Maybe, if I still have the control.”  Sanna blushed as she knew what he meant but she didn´t want him to win so she put her arms over his head and whispered in his ears.

“Not this time.” The guys kept staring at the screen until it soundly went black.

 

“NO! Not now! It almost turned out as a video!” Nichkhun gave Taecyeon a look, while Michelle cursed.

“The battery is out! To the door!” Everyone went to peek trough the hole the arrow made before, and they kept fighting over it.

“Hey, let me see! Get out! No! Wait! Do you guys he-?” Seconds later the door broke down with the group on top of it. All of them slowly looked up, afraid that they interrupted something but to their surprise, Sanna stood in front of them with arms crossed and Junho lied down on the floor, like he was dead.

 

“Uuuh....we can explain.” 

“No need to, I was about to go anyway.” She walked on the guys while the girls followed her, asking about what happened. The guys got up and walked towards Junho.

“She freaking stepped on my head!”

“On mine too!” 

“Shut up! Hey, Junho! Are you okay? What happened?” 

“Please don´t ask.” They later found out that after the screen shut down, Junho wanted to show that he got control by grabbing her to pull her closer to him which earned him a slap and punch on his precious members.

 

                                                        *~~~~~~~* 

 

Jay and Penny sat in a café, spying on two guys across from them. Michelle found some suspects and other members in the company found more information and pictures, so that they could easily target the killers. Jay drank his coffee and winked towards girls that stared at him. Penny laughed and shook her head. 

 

“You really are a ladies man, you know. Flirting with random girls, when we are spying.” 

“Well, I must do something, because it will scare the out of people if we just walk up towards those guys and kill them, right?” He smiled towards her and she smiled back.

“I guess.” She sat silently and stared at her cup, which was odd from her.

“Hey, is something wrong? You´re awfully tired” 

“I´m sorry, is it bothering you? I´m just a bit tired, that´s all.” 

“Oh, I see.” She gave him a small smile and then she stared at the window. Jay got curious but he was at the same time worried about her.

“Do you want a cake? That might cheer you up alright!” 

“No, thank you. I´m not hungry.” 

 

He stared at her while she hardly gave him any attention. This was odd, he thought. She was calm and actually acted her age. That´s nothing you see everyday. He admired the now woman in front of him. But he quickly became worried again and held her hand from across the table.

“Really, what´s the problem?” She stared at his hand and then looked up at him.

“Nothing important.” 

“Penelope.” He gave her a look and she sighed in defeat.

“I just have this feeling that something will happen today.” He patted her head and told her not to worry about anything. She just smiled at this and continued staring out trough the window. He sighed, giving up. He was about to buy some cake for himself until she grabbed his attention.

 

“Jay?”

“Ah ye?” 

“Can you be honest with me?” He raised one eyebrow and nod.

“Ye, of course. What is it?”

“What am I to you?” His eyes widened as Penny stared seriously at him, wanting answers. For once, he was speechless. He honestly didn´t know how to answer that question. 

“Well, you know. I love you, my little panda. You will always be my boo, you know that. My little sister that I will always take care of. Why do you ask?” He didn´t know if he was wrong, but it seemed like she got disappointed when he mentioned “sister”.

“Yeah, of course. No, it´s just that I might not hear it from you again.”

 This time he got really worried but couldn´t bring himself to ask her about it. He mentally cursed at himself while he took a sip of his coffee, leaving some cream on his lips.

“Aish, why must i-.” The sound of a chair echoed and Penny bent over and kissed Jay on his mouth. His eyes widened and he sat still, afraid to move, afraid to do anything. When she pulled away he kept staring at her while she took his arm and ran outside. They kept running until Penny stopped and turned into a dark alley. Seconds later the guys they were spying, ran pass them. She let out a sigh and laughed.

 

“I noticed how the guys gave us some weird looks when I kissed you. Incredible how they recognized us that fast. Ya, Oppa! We should probably tell the others that they´re running towards them. Ya-?” Jay grabbed Penny’s wrist and pulled her towards him.

“You do know you talk too much, huh?” He slowly leaned towards her and kissed her lovingly. 

 

                                           *~~~~~~~~*

 

“Chansung, behind you!” Wooyoung ran towards his friend and shoot the guy that was about to attack him.

“Thanks Woo, I own you one.” 

“No problem, where´s Junsu?” Someone grabbed Wooyoung from behind, trying to strangle him. Wooyoung tried to punch the guy, but his face was a hard as rocks.

“, what are you?! The Hulk?!” The guy tightened the grip and Wooyoung couldn´t breath. Then someone kicked the guy of Wooyoung, it was Junsu, who pulled up the guys head and slight his throat. 

“Thanks.” He breathed out as Junsu helped him.

“No worries. So that was the fourth one. Jay and Penny’s guys ran towards Junho, Nichkhun and JiEun, so they are probably working on them. If they success, then it will be six, just like Michelle said.” Wooyoung chuckled as he patted Junsu on his shoulder.

“You really good at this, you know.” He just smiled, while Chansung looked like he was about to puke. 

 

“Hey, are you okay?”

“What do you think? It´s not like I´m used to kill people? I´m not even sure how you guys can stand this.” Wooyoung smiled and mentioned Chansung to sit down and breath.

“I know it´s not easy, and it´s pretty hard at first, but sooner or later...you´ll get used to it.” 

“But I don´t want to get used it!”

“And neither do I want you to, but you just have to put up with it until I know everyone is safe, okay?” Chansung breathed out and nod. Wooyoung smiled at him as he questioned Junsu about the others. When they were all finished, they went back to the basement. Sanna greeted them, since she and Taec stayed with Michelle, just in case. The three of them had prepared food, drinks and a karaoke set as a celebration for getting rid of the killers.

 

While the others enjoyed themselves with the dinner, Ji Eun went out to the balcony to get some fresh air. She stared up to the sky, that had become dark, and it was full with stars. She sighed and smiled towards it and almost jumped when she felt someone hugging her from behind.

“Sorry, did I scare you?” She looked up as the person, Wooyoung, looked down on her.

“Not really I was just thinking.” He gave her a peck and putted his head on her shoulder.

“About what?”

“Nothing really. It´s just...that I have feeling that something might happen tonight.”

“Yeah, so did Penny. Jay told me about how strange she acted. But he didn´t tell me what happened afterwards.” Ji Eun giggled and she understood what Wooyoung meant with “what happened afterwards”.

 

“Let´s just forget about that feeling and have a bit fun tonight, okay?” 

“Only if you manage to convince me.” Wooyoung chuckled and whispered.

“That won´t be so hard to do.” He made a trail of kisses on her neck up to her cheek and gave her peck on the nose. She giggled and anticipated the final kiss that never came. She opened her eyes and stared at Wooyoung, confusingly, who was laughing.

“I´m sorry, but you´re just so cute when you close your eyes and waiting for a kiss.” She pouted and hit his arm. He always do that. so that she will want more.

“What? Don´t tell me you don´t want it anymore,” he said with a mocking smile.

“Shut up, you idiot,” she said and pulled him towards her, by the shirt, and kissed him.

 

                                                         *~~~~~~~~~~* 

 

Why him. Why him, out of all people? He kept cursing mentally as the others had fun singing karaoke. They were pretty ed up too, drunk as hell. They played Rock, Paper and Scissors to decide who was the one that would not be allowed to drink, to look after the others, and it just had to be him.

“JUNHO!” He sighed and went towards Junsu, who kept mentioning for him to come.

“Yes?” 

“Can you please be a dear and take some pictures of me?”

“What? I mean...fine.” Junho stepped back a bit to take a better picture.

“I´M FAAAA-BULOUS!” 

“Sure, you are.” As Junho was about to take the picture, Chansung’s head came out of nowhere.

“You ! You ruined my ay picture!” 

“Shut up, gummy bear! You should talk with the unicorn over there instead.” 

 

Junho rolled his eyes. As usual, Chansung competed with the others in a drinking contest and almost drank 18 bottles until he laughed every time he held a bottle. Some of them were quite okay. Nichkhun got sensitive and called Victoria, they had talked for 2 hours already. Jay and Penny were snuggling on the sofa while Taecyeon read out loud, trying to sound dramatic, from Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. Wooyoung and Jieun had fun singing, and he really admired Ji Eun’s voice a lot. But his ears almost got destroyed when she sang a high tempo song (A.N: The one she sings in Dream High, when she´s singing karaoke with Jason) while Wooyoung kept shaking different shake instruments and scream stuff and words she sings. Michelle didn´t seem to be affected at all, even if she was the strongest one in the drinking contest after Chansung.

 

“You don´t seem to have as fun as the others.” 

“Neither do you.” Junho cleared his throat as she obviously made fun of him.

“Yeah, well I´m not allowed to drink so it´s kind of weird to try to have fun with these freaks.”

“Well, if you´re wondering why I´m not that drunk right now it´s because the alcohol shows effects on me quite late. So I´m recommending for you to stay away from me as long as possible.” Junho chuckled and continued walking around the place. As he was about to look after Nichkhun, Ji Eun shouted in the microphone. 

 

“AND NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, PLEASE WELCOME; SANNA!!!” All of them went crazy and Junho almost got a heart attack because of their loud voices. Wooyoung put on the karaoke, with the song ‘Bootylicious’ and out from a door stepped Sanna out. She was wearing awfully small shorts and a small top, that didn´t even cover her stomach. Junho stared as a maniac and dropped the glass he held. Everyone was roaring, whistling and dancing while Sanna and Ji Eun sang. Sanna suddenly fell and laughed loudly.

 

“Woopsie! My bad! THIS FLOOR IS SO SOFT! LET ME DIE ON THIS SPOT!” Junho decided it was enough for her and pulled her up on his shoulder.

“NO! I WANNA DIE ON THAT SPOT!” 

“Not today, babe. Not today.”

“YOU HEARD THAT PEOPLE?! I´M NOT GOING TO DIE! FOREVER YOUNG, ES!” Sanna started to sing to ‘Forever young’ as the rest swayed their hands until they arrived at her room.

 

“Ya, Junho! Why are we here?”

“So that you can calm yourself. You´re like an animal out there, woman!” Sanna gave him a look and walked towards him. She started to his shirt and he ran to the other side of the room.

“Ya, what do think you´re doing?!”

“Oh, don´t play stupid. I know what every guy wants and since I consider you hot, I´m giving you an offer.”

“W-what?!” Sanna pushed Junho down on a sofa she had in her room and crawled over him. He gulped, but he didn´t dare to move.

“Relax, you will enjoy it.” She nibbled on his left ear and he held his breath, not wanting to reveal anything that can make it worst. She noticed his stiffness and began to kiss his neck, leaving hickeys. He let out a small groan, which made a her smile, as she touched his abs under his shirt. He didn´t hesitate any longer and pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately on the lips, with her responding the same way. She successfully took off his shirt and they just smiled at each other for a while until he cupped her face with one hand and then kissed her lovingly. The door suddenly slammed open and a flash from a camera appeared.

 

“FA-BU-LOUS! THIS PICTURE IS GOING ON-LINE!” Junho almost scold at Junsu until he saw Sanna’s sick face. Oh, . NO! No, no, no, he thought and seconds later she throw up in a very awkward position, with her head down where his precious are.

 

The other couples came running towards the door as well and the guys hid the girls eyes.

“The , Junho?! Why do you let her doing a job with the doors unlocked, not to mention open? You manhoar!” 

“It´s not wh-.” 

“Hey, he´s taken chances. You got some courage, dude!” Jay gave Junho thumbs up, and Junho just wanted to die that moment. Junsu kept taking pictures and Sanna looked up, confused than smiled and wiped the vomit from .

 

“HEY GUYS! What are you doing here? Did Junho invited you for a ?” Junho’s eyes widened and the others roared in laughter.

 

“I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! Nope, he didn´t, that son of a .” Wooyoung said and smiled goofily at him. 

“Yeah, you don´t have to make inviting cards, you know!” Even the innocent Ji Eun, he thought.

 

“BANZAAAI!!” Someone was screaming down the hall and everybody looked around.

“Who is it?” 

“Pucko?!” The person sounded like a chicken instead and Junho was confused and kept wondering if he was dreaming.

“PUCKO!” The screaming went louder until it suddenly stopped. Everyone stood still until they heard it again.

“BANZAI!” The person hit Wooyoung, Jay and Junsu, with a frypan. It was Michelle who stared at the guys in a mad way. Junho stared at her like she was a maniac. She began to drag the guys until Penny stopped. 

“ WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU´RE DOING?!” 

“I´m putting all the guys into one room so that they can experience ‘BROMANCE’, YAOW! I´ve put secret cameras in there too, but I won´t really need them since I will be IN THERE TOO! OHOHO!” Ji Eun and Penny smiled widely and asked if they could help her and they dragged the others to a room. Poor guys, Junho thought to himself.

He got up from the sofa and went to take a shower.

“Can I come with you, Oppa?” Junho turned around and saw Sanna staring seductively at him. He wanted to say yes so badly, but he knew he would regret it later.

“Why don´t you just wait on the bed, until I come back okay?” She nod and jumped up on the bed. If he was lucky, she was going to fall asleep. But when he was done, he found her laying on the floor instead.

“OH, I LO-OVE THIS PLACE! 

“Please god, help me.”


Okay, so I made this one for two of my friends, who really...REALLY wanted a new chapter as soon as possible. I also got insperation from one of them, she helped me with it because we wanted a good scene ohohooh~
Anyway, there was a lot Sanho in this one but I can honestly say that it will be a lot more WooU later on~ ADIOS!

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!