Carnival.

The Target.

 

“Oppa?” Ji Eun looked around in the room and pouted when she noticed that Wooyoung was not beside her. It was morning and she thought that he probably had already left with the boys to practice their fighting skills. She grabbed her cellphone and got shocked when she saw what time it was.

“It´s only 06:30? That´s rare, I never wake up so early. Heh, I wonder what time the guys left.” 

 

She sat up on her bed and stretched. She was known for her habit to sleep until noon but she had a feeling that it was time for her to wake up. She dragged her feet to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She did not wear any make up, which made her look a slightly more tired, but she was truly a natural beauty. She put her hair up into a bun and checked her reflection in the mirror again until she heard a weird sound. She got startled and held her breath. It came from the tub and she cursed at herself for watching on too much horror movies. She obviously expected the worst and almost got a heart attack when she saw what was in the tub. She let out a high pitched scream and the person, frankly a ‘ghost’, woke up and stared at her. 

 

“Ji E-.” The ‘Ghost’ began to spoke and Ji Eun panicked. She grabbed the hose and sprayed water all over the ‘ghost’ and punched it on the face. The ‘Ghost slipped in the tub and Ji Eun took the opportunity to run away. She ran out from the bathroom and tried to find something to defend herself with. She searched in her wardrobe and found a frypan

 

“Why do I ha-.” 

“Ji Eun?” She hid in the wardrobe and waited until the ‘ghost’ came out from the bathroom. She then let out a shriek and hit the ‘ghost’ at the back of the head. The ‘ghost’ fell down on the floor, unconscious. Ji Eun took a deep breath and slowly got near it. She then notice that the skin tone of the ‘ghost’ had gotten more normal and not as pale as it was in the tub. The ghost’s hair was hanging down on it’s face and Ji Eun carefully moved it with the pan. When she saw the face she gasped and backed away.

WOOYOUNG?!” 

 

                                                                                                              *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

 

“1......2......3, DOWN!” 

“I DON´T UNDERSTAND THE REASON WHY WE HAVE TO DO THIS!”

“50 PUSH UPS FOR BEING A , GO!” 

“Wuh-?”

NOW!”

 

The guys were training on a open field and Jay was lecturing Taecyeon, who obviously did not like the idea of them running in circles then just throw themselves on the ground when he gave them a signal. Hard. Jay was being a pain in the for him, and the rest as well, and he cursed at the person who created Jay into the maniac he was. 

“I´m sorry for being late. Had some issues I had to fix.” Taecyeon eyes widened and he turned around towards the person behind him and glared. It was Wooyoung, who looked extremely exhausted. 

“You´re almost a half an hour late, dude. Do you know what kind of devil that man is when it comes to exercises and training? Chansung have vomit 3 times already.” 

“Jay joined the company almost the same time as me and the younger ones used to work out and practice together. So yeah, I know.” 

 

Taecyeon snorted and looked like he was pissed off. Then he glanced at Wooyoung and noticed the black eye he had. 

“What the hell is wrong with your face?” Wooyoung gave Taecyeon a look and just shook his head.

“Nothing, I just fell.” 

“Yeah, right. Even I´m not that stupid. If you really fell, you would´ve had two black eyes and not just one.” Wooyoung gave Taecyeon a confused look, but got distracted when he heard someone yelling. Seconds later a foot hit him on the face and he fell down on the ground and he groaned. That was the infamous kick from the “Eagle”, quick and effective. 

 

“WHY DOES EVERYONE ATTACK ME TODAY?! GOD!” Jay put a foot on his stomach and bent forward. 

“Maybe because someone is being extremely late? Not acceptable. I expect better from you, since it also looks like you got it last night. Not to mention roughly.” He poked on Wooyoung’s black eye and Wooyoung pushed him off.

“Not last night! This morning.” The guys made “ouh” sounds and he face palmed himself.

“That came out wrong. It wasn´t like that, she attacked me.” The guys chuckled and some laughed loudly. 

 

“Really? I thought you would´ve been the one that eventually wouldn´t be able to resist anymore.” 

“ off.” Wooyoung told them about how he got his black eye and the mark he got from being hit by the pan. The guys kept teasing him and laughed but he got hit by Jay, Khun and Taec.

“You really scared us last night, Taec nearly crapped himself.” 

 

The guys continued with their practice and went on for 5 hours. They made different exercises, worked out, practiced their fighting skills and checked which weapon that fit them the most. Jay and Wooyoung already had theirs. Chain weapons and guns. Jay could easily use rope too, but he loved his weapons and the sound the chains made.

Junsu turned out to be good with swords and Taecyeon with the short ones, as Sais.  Chansung took nunchucks as his weapons but he liked to fight without them more and Nichkhun used Bo Staff. 

Jay and Wooyoung taught the guys how to use regular guns as well, just in case, but what really shocked them was that Junho refused to use guns. But they didn´t mind because Junho was really quick and used all sorts of weapons that you had to aim with, such as throwing stars, Spikes, and arrows. He was almost as good as the ‘Hawk-Eye’ in Avengers. 

 

After the training the guys returned to the basement but when they arrived, everything seemed dead. They searched after the girls and Wooyoung feared the worst until they heard voices and music from the practice room the basement had. It was in average size, that´s why the boys didn´t had their training there instead. Chansung was about to open the door until Jay grabbed his shoulder and stopped him. 

 

“Wait! Let´s listen to their conversation, girls usually tells secret and stuff when boys aren´t around. Trust me, I was living with three girls until you came, I know stuff.” The rest simply shrugged and did as Jay told them. They heard the music fade down and a very similar happy voice.

 

“Ah, that was fun! It´s been a long time since we last danced or sang together IU-Unnie!” It was clearly Penny and they could hear Jieun giggling. 

“It sure was. I´ve really missed you guys, for real. Living abroad was pretty hard for me.” 

“Sorry for asking, but why did you even had to move? Your mom and dad stayed, right?” It was Sanna that asked and Wooyoung noticed how uncomfortable Junho got. He was about to ask him something until he heard Jieun sigh and continued pressing his ears towards the door. 

 

“Well, it was because our enemies kept searching and tracking me. I have...something they really want and my dad sent me away. They did threat us a several times but dad always got rid of them until they said they would go and kill my dearest love.” Wooyoung felt how his stomach knot itself. Was he-.? No, he couldn´t be that one.

 

“They said they would kill Wooyoung.” He snapped his head up when he heard his name and almost barged in to the room until he realized that it would´ve been awfully awkward. Jay mentioned to him to keep listening and he nodded and continued listening to the angel he admired so much.

 

“My parents told me to act like I didn´t love him and just leave him so they wouldn´t bother him. But than the whole misunderstanding happened and I honestly never came over it.” it, he was screwed.

 

“But I still love him deeply, and since it´s actually our day today, I will be generous.” 

“Your day? What do you mean, IU?” Michelle rested her arm on Penny, who was clearly uncomfortable with it. 

“Well, the first time we met each other was when we were pretty small, you know that story. But when we later met again we became best friends and eventually started to date. Our first date was on a carnival that maintain once a year and it was truly one of the funniest and best day ever in my life. The thing is that the carnival is here in Seoul today.” 

 

Wooyoung felt how his heart almost raced out of his chest. She still cared for him, as much as he cared for her. He didn´t notice how the guys kept giving him knowing glances and smiles but Junsu hit him on his shoulder, telling him to go in. He nodded and slightly opened the door.

 

“Jieun....” Before he could say anything else the girls started to scream loudly. Reality hit him and he remembered that they never knew that he and the guys came home. Before he could explain Jieun throw out of panic a object beside her and it was a freaking frypan. Wooyoung shrieked like a girl, shut the door hard and heard the how to pan slammed onto the door.

 

DAMN IT WOMAN! I´M TRYING TO BE NICE AND YOU JUST HAD TO ATTACK ME WITH A FREAKING FRYPAN!” The door opened and there stood the girls, stared shockingly at the guys.

 

“I´m sorry, we never noticed when you guys came back...” Wooyoung pouted at the girls but his face softened when he saw that Jieun’s eyes were teary.

“Hey, are you okay?” 

“What? Oh, nothing. I just remembered something...”  Wooyoung smiled and wiped her tears away.

“Me too. Do you remember the carnival we went to?” Jieun lift up her head and stared into Wooyoung’s eyes. He smiled widely at her.

“Thought so. Why don´t we all just take a break and enjoy ourself tonight? We can go around the city until it´s 06.00 pm, when the carnival begins.” Ji Eun kept staring at him until she nodded and smiled back at him.

“I totally agree with you.” 

 

                                                                                                      *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

 

It had gotten a bit darker and the sunset had began to show. All of them went to restaurant and the guys ended up having a eating contest with Sanna and Penny. Surprisingly, Sanna won. She even ate more than Chansung, which is almost impossible, but she managed to do it. They were now walking on a sidewalk towards the carnival and Junho ended up walking next to Sanna at the front. The others held their distance and Junho knew why. But Sanna didn´t seem to care. Junho had to admit that he had grew found of the girl next to him, but it was not that he was happy about it. For one, she clearly doesn´t like him back, according to himself. Two, she´s always cold towards him. Three, she has this crazy affect on him. He had been thinking about her since the fight they had. He was lost in his thoughts, and she eventually caught him staring. He quickly looked away but she kept glaring at him.

 

“You do know, if you think this is awkward, feel free to leave.” Junho chuckled and smiled at Sanna.

“Don´t think so, babe. I like walking next to you. Keep my head motivated.” He knew that there was more in what he said, but she clearly took it the wrong way and lightly hit him on his left arm.

He kept smiling and secretly glanced at her sometimes until she suddenly stopped and jumped up and down like a bouncing ball. 

“Oh my god! Oh my dear god!” Before Junho could react, Sanna grabbed his arm and dragged him after her into a store. A pet store. Junho watched in awe as Sanna kept running in the store, melting everytime she sees a cute animal and back away when she dislikes one. Then she kneeled at the cage that was full with puppies and looked like she was in a brink of tears. 

There was one that really had her attention. A white Japanese Spitz puppy. She played with it and it kept barfing cutely at her and wag it’s tail. Junho watched from behind, smiling at the cute side she had. The puppy later noticed Junho and barking at him, it seemed to want to play with him as well. Sanna turned around and smiled widely at him. At that moment he felt a weird feeling in his stomach but snapped out of it when she mentioned him to sit beside her and play with the dog. He did as she said and kept admiring her.

 

“You really like dogs, right?” Sanna smiled at him and nod.

“Yeah, they are my weakness. There should be a rule that doesn´t allow them to be so damn cute!” Junho chuckled and sighed. He stood up and picked the puppy up. Sanna stared at him shockingly and immediately followed him.

“H-hey, what do you think you´re doing?”  

“I´m going to buy it.” 

“What?” Junho bought it and the owner also gave him a collar and a leach. The owner also told them that the puppy was a boy.

 

When they went out of the store, the rest of the group stood there and waited for them. They stared shockingly at the puppy and at the two of them. 

“Why did you buy it? It´s not that simple to handle a dog and it deserves to be really loved and be ta-!” Junho shushed Sanna by putting one finger on her lips. He bent over to her eye level and crocked a smile. 

“I know. That´s why it deserves to have you as it’s owner more.” He handed her the puppy and she held, staring at him.

“For real? Did you just buy it for me?”Junho just smiled and she happily smiled back. Penny ran towards them and soon enough she and Sanna started to discuss about the name.

“Junior. His real name will be Hoho, but since it´s smaller than the original, I´ll call it Junior.” Penny agreed with Sanna but called it ‘Hoho-sshi’ instead of Junior and little did Junho knew who the original was. 

 

                                                                                                 *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

 

The Carnival was a heaven for them. They ate different sweets and ice cream, rode a few roller coasters, played some games and had fun. Jay kept winning giant teddy bears for Penny, but kept competing with Taecyeon and Chansung that bought her food and candy. Junsu, Nichkhun and Michelle kept running back and forward trough different roller coaster and Sanna and Junho hanged around, playing with Junior, and just followed the others. It turned out that Sanna was actually scared for some extreme rides and almost fainted when they went rode one that flipped upside down a lot. They all really had fun together, but Wooyoung thought it was time for him and Ji Eun to have some time for themselves. 

 

“Oppa, where are we going?” Wooyoung ran while dragging Ji Eun behind him.

“You´ll see, we´re almost there!” She kept giggling and just let Wooyoung lead her. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. It was like she was back to time they went there for the first time. The same rides, the same lights, the same people. Everything was the same, including their relationship. How she longed for the time when they would be together again, loving each other deeply, liked they used to. Before she could think any further, Wooyoung suddenly stopped. She stared confusingly at him as he tried to recover his energy.

 

“We´re here.” Ji Eun looked up and they stood right in front of the Ferris wheel she and him rode the last time they went. It was on that ride they confessed to each other. When she got her first kiss. When she felt loved and special. This wheel had many memories and she almost gave away right there, but didn´t want to cry in front of everyone.

 

“Come, I´ve already bought the tickets. Let´s just enjoy ourselves before the others will come after us again.” She smiled at him and nod, allowing him to lead her again.

The two of them just enjoyed each others company as they sat on the wheel, Ji Eun resting her head against his chest. After a few times, the wheel stopped, and they were right at the top. Ji Eun grabbed Wooyoung’s arm and held it tight, afraid to let go.

 

“Well, this brings back memories.” Ji Eun looked up at Wooyoung and he just smiled at her. You were this scared the last time too. She blushed but didn´t dare to loosen her grip. He held her closer to him instead, like was a precious little doll he wouldn´t dare to loose.

 

“I will never let go. I will always protect you, IU.” Before she had the chance to reply, he crashed his lips onto hers. She was so shocked that she almost forgot to kiss him  back, until he her underlip, asking for entrance. They broke the kiss after a while to catch their breath and Wooyoung stared deeply in Ji Eun’s eyes. 

 

“I´ve always loved you and I always will. No matter what. It was selfish of me to run away and not solve out the misunderstanding, the god damn misunderstanding at that time and I really regret it now. I don´t want to ever loose you again, ever!” Ji Eun began to sob lightly as she smiled at him and he smiled back. Then she hit him hard on his arm and he stared at her.

 

You´re really an ! I really thought you stopped loving me, that I was not worth you anymore! I´ve cried so many times because of the thought that I broke your heart when you clearly broke mine too as well! You made me think that I would spend the rest of my life being alone, not being loved by anyone! Oh god, do you know what kind of pain I had to go trough?!” She kept hitting him and crying rivers while he blankly just stares at her.

 

“I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! You dumb, badass , son of-!” Wooyoung cupped her face and kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss with the same fierce and her hands played with his hair.

 

Don´t you ever. dare. to do that. again!” She said between the kisses  and he just smiled in the kiss.

You´re an idiot for even thinking that way!”

 

As they where happy, being re-united and while the others enjoyed themselves, they didn´t notice how several people in the carnival was watching them.

 

 

HAH, omg....I´m so sorry for a late update. Last week in school and it´s being a ! No, but I´m really thankful for those who have comment and showed support for this story! Once again, thank you, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!