Names.

The Target.

 

“Sanna?” Jieun stood still and just stared at the girl.

“IU?” Jieun smiled widely and ran towards the girl until she noticed the position her friend was with Junho. She quickly looked away.

“Uhm, Sanna...why are you wearing that? And you might want to get off of him.” Sanna snorted again and stepped harder on Junho's hands. Junho groaned in pain and clenched his teeth. 

“No way. This ert was trying to get into our basement, plus not my idea. A bet. I would never go around with this kind of clothes usually.” 

“I see...WAIT no, he´s our friend. He´s a member of Wooyoung-Oppa’s group.” 

 

Sanna lifted her head up and saw Wooyoung standing next to Jieun.

“Ah, Jason! Long time no see!” Wooyoung smiled at this while his group gave him a suspicious look.

“Jason?”

“I lied about my name at first, so my codename is either ‘Y’ or Jason. But Sanna, I think it´s also best if you get off of him.” 

Sanna still didn´t get the message they gave her until she heard someone chuckle under her and faced Junho, who was wearing a huge grin.

 

“Nah, I like this view I´m getting.” Her face burned red and she let out a shriek. A few seconds later, Junho lied almost knocked out on the other side of the room. Jieun had to calm her down and the others helped Junho. Jieun told her about what happen to herself and the attackers at the forrest. She also told her about how the group saved her and that they´re not enemies. On the way down to the basement, Sanna growled sometimes and gave Junho hateful glares while he just simply winked back to her.

 

“So...who is this?” Taecyeon walked beside Wooyoung and stared confusingly at him.

“Sanna. Before the company split up, the older ones had to take care of the younger and new ones. Like Seniors taking care of freshman’s. She was Jieun’s freshman. I didn´t have one, never liked having a partner.” 

“And yet, you had 6 to work with, now 5.” Junsu chuckled at the irony while Wooyoung had a weird look, mixed with different emotions. 

 

“Woo, are you alright?” Wooyoung shook his head and smiled lightly.

“Oh, it´s nothing. Just thought about something.” 

 

Soon enough, they arrived at the basement. It was huge and looked like a huge office. There were screens and computers everywhere and different doors here and there. Suddenly one door opened up and out ran a little girl. Scrath that, a teenager around 16-18. She wore a miniskirt and her hair was put up in a ponytail and she was pretty short, so if you didn´t look closely, you could´ve thought she was at least ten.

 

PONY!” The little girl ran towards them and glomped Sanna. Jieun giggled while Sanna wore an embarrassed look. 

“Yeah, I love you too. P-please let go of me.” 

“Omo, what happend? As soon as the alarm went, you simpl--AH!” The girl backed away and hid behind Sanna. She didn´t knew who the guys were so she thought they were enemies.

“Oh relax, Panda. That´s IU and Jason!” They all turned their heads towards the voice. Another girl, older than both Sanna and the little girl at least, stood at the door the other girl came from. She wore glasses and had long curly dark brown hair.

 

“Omo, Unnie...those are strangers. We don´t know them, that means, we can´t trust them.” 

Jieun watched them as they was having a conversation and smiled towards the girl with glasses.

“It´s good to see you again, Michelle. And Penny, don´t you remember me?” The little girl stared confusingly at Jieun and when she realized who she was, her whole face lit up.

 

IU-UNNIE!” She ran towards Jieun and she gave her a big hug. While Jieun and the girl was busy chatting, Michelle walked up to Sanna and the guys. 

 

“So you are the infamous 2pm? Not as I expected but it´s nice meet you anyway. I approve of your songs.” The other guys seemed to be uneasy and didn´t know how to really respond to this. Was she insulting them or did she just gave them a compliment? Wooyoung was just smiling though.

 

“It´s nice to meet you again, Nino. I see you still have your bossy attitude." Sanna smiled and nod in agreement. 

“Yeah, you bet. Hah, Nino! Finally someone that dear to call you that.” Michelle lifted her hand and Sanna backed away immediately.

“I´m sorry, so sorry! Please don´t hit me!” 

 

Jieun and the little girl ran up to the others again and the girl got extremely excited when they told her they were the 2pm.

 

“You guys are awesome, I´m so sorry for judging you earlier. Ah, Y-Oppa! I didn´t recognize you, you´ve dyed your hair .” 

“Yeah, that´s something that comes included when you´re an idol in Korea. You must change your hairstyle now and then.” 

“Since you know so much about us, why don´t you guys introduce yourself?” Nichkhun made a sweet smile and the girls smiled back in awe.

 

“I´m Penelope, but people mostly call me Penny. I was pretty young when I got into the company and I´m special trained for swords and I´m pretty flexible. My codename is Panda, because I´m hugable as one, according to Boss.

 

“I´m Michelle, expert when it comes to get information and I went to a technology university at the age of 17, so I handle the computer quite good as well.” 

“She´s one of the best hacker in the comany.” 

“Thank you, Wooyoung. My codename is Nino, thanks to an idiot here.” Michelle glared down at Penny and she just made an innocent face.

 

“What? It was not my fault that Boss was there when I was playing Pokémon and said you were like my Nidorina? Take it as a compliment! My Nino was super smart!” 

“I´m named after a stupid Pokémon, can you believe that? I still don´t get your father’s sense of humor, IU.”  Sanna gave Michelle a look while Jieun giggled.

 

“Please, my codename is much worse than yours.” Junho chuckled and smirked.

“Tell us about it, babe.” Sanna gave Junho a death glare while the others had no idea what was going on between the two of them. Except from Penny, who was in awe, watching them.

“Non.Of.Your.Business.Jerk.” 

“ Oh, that´s quite a funny one. You see, Sanna is really fast and she has the best stamina. You can say she got the horse powers. But she also have a cute personality, so me and Mrs. Lee compared her to one of those ponies in ‘My little pony’. Mr. lee semmed to like that idea as well so she´s our pony.”

 

 Penny smiled widely while Sanna tried not to make any eye contact with anyone. The others laughed and some chuckled.

“Stamina as a horse and innocent as a pony. I like that.” Junho continued with his teasing and Sanna turned around, embarrassed.

“I´m out of here. If you need me, I´ll be at my room.”

“Want me to come with you?” Sanna simply walked away while lifting her left arm and showed her middle finger back towards Junho. The guys started to make howl sounds and the other girls just giggled at this. 

 

“So wait, are you guys alone here?” Asked Wooyoung.

“Well, no. Not really. Others from the company got that message from Thunder too so they are hiding and a few moved to other countries but the ones that are hiding in Seoul comes here now and then for meetings. We are here with ‘Eagle’ though.” Wooyoung eyes widened. So he was here, he thought.

 

“Whoch Igale? Chansung had bananas in his mouth when he asked the girls and Penny giggled at his behavior. 

 

“Oh, that´s my Senior. He´s one of the best seeker and bounty hunter in the company and he´s good when it comes to find different details. He could´ve easily been a detective or a Criminal Investigator if he wanted to.” 

“Really? What´s his name?” Michelle snapped her fingers.

“Oh, wait! You guys already know him. He is-.” 

“OPPA!” Penny ran towards a guy that stood at the front door, topless. He swang her around and kissed her forehead. 

“How are you, beautiful? Missed me?” Penny just giggled and continued hugging him tightly.

JAY! How many times have I told you not to flirt with her? You´re like an older brother to her and no. It´s just so wrong! And god, PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON!” Jay chuckled and raised one eyebrow.

“Oh, don´t be so overprotective, Mich. You know I would gladly marry this sweetheart if she was old enough.” Penny hit him lightly on the arm but kept giggling.

 

The guys though had their mouths open. Wooyoung was glaring at him.

“Jaebom-ah. Didn´t expect you to be here.” Jay snapped his head towards them. He didn´t seem to notice their present before that.

“Guys. Wooyoung.” He chuckled and walked towards them.

“I expected you to be here Woo, but not the rest of the group. Quite a surprise.” 

“Well, it´s not the first time something unexpected takes shock at someone, right?” Jay’s smile disappeared and he looked straight at Wooyoung.

“What is that suppose to mean?”

“Im actually surprised that you didn´t abandoned this company like you did to our group.” 

Hey, Woo! That´s enough!” Taecyeon put his arm on Wooyoung’s shoulder while he just shoved it off. 

“I had my reasons.” 

“I bet they were super important.” Before they could continue arguing with each other Jieun got between them and slapped Wooyoung across the face.

 

“You´re incredible rude right now, Wooyoung. You guys haven´t met each other for years and the first thing you do is insulting him?! I expected you to have better manners!” Wooyoung glared at Jieun but couldn´t say anything against her and looked away. 

 

“I´m so sorry, Jaebom. I don´t think he me-.” 

“Oh, he did mean it alright. But he does have his reasons to be angry and I don´t blame him for that. I have my faults but so do they, so we´re on the same page.” 

“How could we possibly be on the same page? You were the one that didn´t came back to us.” 

“And I feel really bad about that. I was ashamed of myself and I would probably bring shame to our group if I came back but did you guys ever consider contact me? Not even once. So we´re even.” 

 

The guys stayed quiet and the atmosphere was strange. 

“I did miss you guys a lot. I have always felt love and supported you, no matter what. If you´ve seen my interviews than you would´ve known.” 

The guys smiled and had sympathies looks on their faces. Except from Wooyoung. 

“Yeah, we´ve missed you. It hasn´t really been the same without the crazy ert leader being around.” The guys gave Jay brotherly hugs while Wooyoung refused too. He hated just the thought of it. To leave someone behind by themselves, not to mention when they needed you the most.  Jay noticed Wooyoung’s mood and held his hand out. 

 

“Let´s just try to be friends again or at least team up. You don´t have to like me, I don´t force you to do it. But try to leave the past behind you, for the honor of the Boss and Thunder.” Wooyoung glanced at Jieun and saw her sad face. She was begging him. How he hated the effect she had on him. He shook hands with Jay and Jay smiled widely at him.

 

“Fine, for the honor to those we´ve lost. I will try to tolerate you somehow.” Jay chuckled at this and shook his hair.

“Yeah, I´m thinking about exposing you on tv again, only this time, I will do it for real.” The room got filled with laughter, even from Wooyoung. 

 

After the dinner they all went to bed. Their dinner got really delayed thanks to Junho who started to tease Sanna, who´s the cook among them, with vegetables until she got so frustrated and throw him out from the kitchen, head first. Chansung and Junsu took Junho’s place and helped her with the dinner instead. He got extremely grumpy and sulked when he heard from them how cute she was, when she obviously was a cold towards him. 

 

Wooyoung sat in the corner of his old room and looked at some photos of him and Jieun when they were still together. He was going trough an album she gave him on his twenty-one birthday. He remember how widely she smiled at him and how many times she repeated how much she loved him. He wanted to hear her say that again. How important he is to someone. So important that she even gave herself to him. OKAY. Now his mind started to work in a dark way again. He snapped back to reality when he heard her screaming in the other room, next to his. He shoot up from the corner and slammed up the door to her room. She was sitting on her bed, shaking, with tears streaming down her face.

 

Jieun-ah, are you ok?” She looked up and shook her head.

“Not really. I ...had a nightmare again.” Wooyoung sat on the side of the bed and put some of her hair behind her ears so he could clearly see her face.

“What happened? In the dream?” She stared into Wooyoung’s in a long time, as if she was unsure if she would tell him or not.

“About...that night. When my parents and Sanghyun got killed.” Wooyoung nod and gave Jieun a supportive hug when she began to sob hard, not able to hold it anymore.

“I´m just so angry and scared. Why? Why them? Why me?” Wooyoung tried to calm her down.

“It´s ok. They won´t hurt you. I will not let them get near you. The girls and Jay are here and so are a lot more. There´s no way they will get near you without having to fight us first.” Jieun looked up and Wooyoung gave her a warm smile. She smiled back and rested her head on his shoulder.

 

Thank you, Oppa. For protecting me.” 

“I always will. You should get some sleep now. The girls are planning to take you out or something while me and Jay have to teach the boys to protect themselves.” She giggled at the thought of it. It would probably be a long day for the two of them.

 

“Okay, only if you sleep with me.” Wooyoung blushed and got slightly nervous.

“W-what? Now? Well, I mean-.”

“Not like that, idiot. Sleep next to me. So if I might woke up again, you will already be here and will easily take care of me.” 

“Oh, I get it. Sure, just go to sleep now, princess.” He said while lying down next to her. She hit him on his chest, which actually hurt, and stuck out her tongue. 

“Don´t call me that!” He chuckled and after a few moments, both of them had fell asleep in each others arms. The sound of a camera recording echoed in the room but the two of them was sleeping peacefully. 

 

“I will so use this against him one day! He did the same for me and Victoria, now I will get my revenge! ‘The moment Wooyoung almost got it’.” Nichkhun was hiding behind a sofa while he signaled to a person behind a pile of stuffed animals that it was time for them to go. It was Jay, and in a corner of the roof sat Taecyeon, like spiderman. 

 

“Yeye, he will definitely agree to expose himself more than that the newsflash of him not getting any will be revealed.” The guys snickered and tip toed out of the room. Once they got out, the door opened up again. At the door there was a guy standing there, that was all white, including his skin, that was pale.

 

What do you think you´re doing?” 

Holy sons of es, ing run!” Jay and Nichkhun ran away while Taecyeon stood still, with the back towards the person, obvious to what was happening.

“Guys?!” 

You.” Taecyeon got tensed and slowly turned around. He screamed and ran off towards the direction the others did.

The ghost, Wooyoung, chuckled and walked towards the bathroom the room had.

“Stupid idiots, do I really look like Toshio that much?” He went into the bathroom and the lights on and screamed when he saw his reflection in the mirror and tripped into the tub.

this .



 

So, this was the end of this chapter. Yes, i know. I have weird sense of humor. I´m a teenager, no wonder I have so many ual jokes in this story LOOOL!
Anyway, thank you for reading and keeping up with the story and  FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT!~