Lover Dearest [PART II]

Our Song || SooWon-shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What was that for? Is he angry at me?!” I asked Stella upon seeing Siwon’s tweet.

“Who wouldn’t? You broke up with him! Silly..” She responded back, hitting me softly.

Yoona barged in. “Oppa must be really hurt.” She pouted.

Feeling the guilt, I dropped my head. “Well.. I thought… he understood…”

“Yes, infact he did! You see..” Stella pointed on the monitor. “UNDERSTAND. Respect. I can move on!. See? He did understood!”

“B-but I don’t mean it that way! I didn’t broke up with him just because I want to get away from him but for him to realize what was wrong between us.”

“You know, the both of you should talk.” Yoona suggested, with Stella agreeing.

I looked at both of them. “You… think so?”

“YES!” They answered in unison.

 

---

 

[THE THIRD HOSPITAL PRESSCON]

 

Reporter: One of the most-anticipated in this drama were the characters; Kim Seungyun and Lee Euijin. Sooyoung’s character is your love interest? Can you give us some hint about the kiss scene?”

 

Oh Jiho: “Originally, there were supposedly two kiss scenes as indicated at the script but we didn’t make it. I don’t know why I couldn’t do it.” (he said evoking laughter from the press)

 

Jiho-sshi had this weird look on his face while answering. He kept glancing at me as if he wanted to say something.

 

 

“Sooyoung-ah..” Jiho catched up to my pace, walking beside me.

I turned to him and stopped for a while. “Ye, Jiho Oppa?”

He grinned widely that made me cringe my forehead in confusion. “What was that supposed to mean? You’re weird Oppa.”

“So.. do you know why we couldn’t do that scene?” He asked, still grinning weirdly at me.

“Uhm, you mean the kiss scene?”

“Yes. That.”

“Well, the director said it was because of the fans. But it’s actually unbelievable since Yuri, Sica and Yoong did it before me and those girls had more fanboys.”

He laughed a bit. “So you’re really clueless uh?”

“Yes. Clueless and innocent about what’s happening. Can you tell me why?”

He had to think for a moment. He cleared his throat and started. “Actually, Choi Siwon-sshi…”

“SIWON?! How did his name got involved here?”

“Well, your over-protective boyfriend—“

“You mean, EX.” I corrected him.

“Ok. So your over-protective EX-boyfriend negotiated with the staffs and all, telling them to exclude any intimate scenes. And that means no kissy-kissy for us.” He explained. “Does he think that I’m going to take advantage of you? You know Sooyoung, I’m not like that.”

I felt sorry and embarrassed to my sunbae. I bowed million times, saying apologies. “I’m really sorry Oppa. I’ll talk to him about this. I sincerely apologize if this offended you. Sorry.”

He patted my head. “It’s fine. But I think, Siwon-sshi, of all people should understand you since he’s also in the business and those kinds of scenes can’t be avoided. He should know atleast.”

“I understand, Oppa.”

 

---

 

 

I sighed heavily thinking about it. I buried my face in my palms as I sit at the edge of his bed. I’m here at his room. Mrs. Choi let me in and I think she still doesn’t know what happened to us. I looked around, pacing around the room. It’s been long since I last stepped a foot in here. Everything looked the same. Our picture was still on his desk and the Pooh stuff toy I gave him as a graduation gift was still on his bed. I remembered how I risked getting busted when the manager asked me why I bought a toy with Siwon’s hangul name on it. Good that we were seen as brothers and sisters ONLY. After a while, the door opened..

 

“Sooyoung?” He said then ran up to me immediately. Locking me into an embrace.

I stood still. His arms around me, felt good. I missed it.

“Sooyoungie, I miss you..”

As much as I wanted to say the same, that it’s killing me not being with him, I just can’t. I pushed him instead.

“Why did you do that?”

“Do what?”

“You negotiated with the director and staffs about the kiss scene. Aren’t you too much?!” I said, raising my tone in frustration.

“You’re mad because of that?!” He yelled back.

“Of course I am mad! Jiho Oppa felt offended and it’s really embarrassing!”

“Ah. So you’re mad because he felt bad?!!” His tone, accusing.

“I’m just being considerate of his feelings!”

“Then how about me?? Do you even care how I would feel?!”

“Siwon, it’s work! Can’t you understand??!”

“But why does it seem like you’re getting mad because you can’t kiss him huh?!! DO YOU LIKE HIM?!!” His tone raised higher.

I slapped him hard causing a paint of red on his face. Anger raging all over me. “I never thought you were thinking of me that way. You’re hopeless..” I was about to walk away when he grabbed me.

“Hey! I’m asking you. DO YOU LIKE HIM?!” He yelled once more.

I slapped him again at the same spot. “Back then, I tried to understand when you’re doing intimate scenes with your co-stars and you never heard anything from me! Did you even know how I felt watching you from afar, getting cuddly with those actresses?!!! Did you even consider my feelings?!!”

“He held me back once more when I tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter