Lover Dearest [Two-shot Fanfic]

Our Song || SooWon-shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

and it hurts me to say that it hurts me to stay

and it might be all right if you go

it hurts me to say that i want you stay

but it might be alright if you go

 

 

MUSIC JUSEYO!

by : Marianas Trench

 

--o--

 

 

“Being a celebrity, I guess would be the happiest feeling in the world but it’s also the worst. Everybody thinks my life is perfect. I have the glitz, the fame, money and admiration of all but that won’t complete me. What everyone have might not be as easy to reach by someone like me. LOVE. “, I smiled weakly after those words came out from my mouth. I don’t even know where those came from. It’s too dramatic.

 

 

“EEEEWWW.. Sooyoung!!!”, Hyoyeon hit my head slightly. “You’ve got loads of cheesy dramas on you!”

 

The other girls went on to laugh. I don’t even know what was funny about that. Each of them earned an arm punch as a respond. My face turned slightly red as I found embarrassment hitting me. After a while, the PD clapped a hand as a signal of the end of the interview.

 

“YEY!”, we all rejoiced in unison as we proceed to our dressing room. End of today’s work.

 

                We just started our promotion for our newest song, “The Boys”. All of us had a tight schedule that we could barely go and hang out. This is what you call the world of celebrities. After picking up stuffs scattered in the room, we waited for our manager to come and pick us up. I looked around and noticed everyone piercing their eyes on me, as if I committed a huge crime.

 

“What?”, I said out loud.

“Spill it, Soo.”, Yuri broke out, having an unusual grin.

“Spill what?”, I asked innocently.

Yoona crept up behind me, playing with my bunned hair and constantly mocking me crazily.

“Eonni! Say it! We’re waiting…”, she whined playfully.

I spun around and gave her a soft smack before turning back to the others again.

I shrugged. “There’s nothing really.”

Their eyebrows furrowed an arch. Obviously not believing in everything I say.

“What everyone have might not be as easy to reach by someone like me. LOVE.”, Hyoyeon perfectly imitated my words from the previous interview. Woah! It’s like I was the one saying it.

“What was that about?”, Sunny barged in.

“Love? Isn’t that Si—“, Tiffany was cut through when the door flew open.

“Whose love, Fany uh? Don’t tell me—“

Taeyeon, our midget kid leader butted in and gently drags our manager out as she signals us to move. “Uh, nothing oppa! We’re just talking about some TV DRAMA.”,

“Is that so?”, Manager Kim asked as he turn to us.

We just nodded in chorus and followed him all the way out into our van.

 

---

 

It just took a few minutes for us to arrive in our dorm. We can’t wait to lay our tired bodies on our beds. Each one started to wash up and get ready for the sleep. It almost took forever before I get my turn. Thanks for having a bunch of members. After a moment, I entered my room and was surprised to see more than one person. I was sure that I only share this space with Jessica but now, yeah… the bunch is here. I just sighed in defeat.

 

“So, let’s continue to where we stopped.”, Yuri said as she crawl over the bed.

I sat at the edge of it and shrugged. “There’s nothing to talk about.”

Seohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter