At Least I Still Have You

Our Song || SooWon-shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

If I can give up the whole world
At least there is still you for me to treasure
And you are here
That is the miracle of life

Maybe I can forget the whole world
But I won't be willing to lose you
 

 

 

MUSIC JUSEYO!

by: Super Junior-M

 

 

--o--

 

AYO-GG!

 

 

That’s what all it takes to send the crowd into shivers of happiness and excitement for the girls’ comeback— finally. And when we say comeback, this only meant; NO SLEEP, NO REST, NO PLAYTIME AND NO HANGIN’ OUT (that’s horrible). But being the best generation of K-pop girl group, SNSD have to pull this off successfully— and actually they’ve been doing that for almost half of their lives. It was never easy making the fans happy and satisfied when you’re all tired out on the inside but the girls were used to that. For the love of fans and for giving back all the support through these years, they should be the best.

 

Hyoyeon literally slumped down on the floor’s dressing room once they were back after the very first comeback stage in Music Bank. “That was… ”

“DAEBAAAK!” Yuri shouted and started being all jumpy. “Have you seen the reaction from the fans? It was just awesome!”

Jessica went straight to the couch that was especially made for her lazy bum. “They missed us~” She said it with an End-of-the-world-look. Not because she’s not happy but knowing our dearest Jessica Jung (well, you know what I mean) “Hey guys, I think I’m gonna drift off for a while.” Jessica mumbled before lying on the couch.

“HEY SICA, THEY BROUGHT AS CUCUMBERS!” Sunny shouted which made the ultimate cucumber lover jumped on her position. “YAAAH! SUNNY! I CAN SMELL THAT! GET— GET OFF!!!!” Jessica started running around the room as the midget green-haired (or pink?) lady was trying to get the greeny salad on her which was brought by a fan (Obviously, not Sica’s fan).

Though all of them were tired to death, they still manage to play around and tease each other. That’s just how they are. That’s how sisters do, right?

“Hey.” A worried Tiffany tapped Sooyoung’s shoulder who was currently had her face landing at the make-up counter. “Feeling unwell?”

“Hmm.” She hummed just enough to answer her. Sooyoung hasn’t been feeling well for the last 4 days. She was always feeling dizzy, weak and  *Sooyoung made gag noises  that captured everyone’s attention* —and lastly, she’s feeling nauseous.

“Sooyoungie, are you alright?” Yoona rushed to her while patting her back. “Did you eat something wrong?”

“I… I don’t think so..” Sooyoung answered still having her hands on .

“I bet the fridge is empty again!” Hyoyeon teased and earned a deathly glare from Sooyoung then started running to her. “See? She’s fine! She can beat me into a pulp!” Hyoyeon said as this blondy was running for her life.

The girls burst in laughters before turning all their heads to the person who just entered the door. “Come on girls. The van is ready.” Their manager announced and all of them hurried their way out.

The ride back to the dorm was quiet because everyone tried to squeeze in some time to sleep since later in the morning, they still have another schedule. (Poor girls)

 

 

---

 

 

Romantic Fantasy Filming:

 

“Who do you think will get married first?” Yuri asked the girls.

Tiffany gasped a little. The thought of that never even crossed her mind.“Married?”

The midget leader raised a hand as if willing to answer the hardest quizzical question of a teacher. “I think, it’s Sooyoung.”

Hyoyeon agreed with constant nods, fixing her gaze to the woman. “Sooyoung for me, too.”

Sooyoung only grinned. These girls really know her. “Why?”

Taeyeon then answered. “To me, Sooyoung has the image of someone who would be devoted to her family. Seohyun also has the image of someone who would become a good wife.”

Seohyun cringed a little at the mention of her name but thanked her unnie dearly. (What a polite kid)

Yoona barged in the conversation.” When do you all want to get married? What age?”

“30?” Tiffany said.

“30 for me too!” Hyoyeon said and earned raising brows from everyone. “What?” She asked them innocently and all of them chuckled at her.

Yuri and Yoona also answered 30 and the maknae, however, being her usual self said that she’ll tie knots at the age of 31. (Poor Yongwa *pouts*) “You’re an old hag by that time, Seo!” Hyoyeon shot at her and laughed.

“I’ll get married at 20s.” Jessica said with Sooyoung agreeing.

“Let's put everything into the first person who gets married.” Hyoyeon stated.

“But let's not try to get married first on purpose. Let's really make a 'gye' group.” Sooyoung said and all the girls nod their heads.

“I don't know... if Girls' Generation will still be around then…” Hyo pouted at that thought. They loe the group so much. As much as they can, they want to stay and perform together.

“I'll do Soshi, but I won't dance.” Sunny said and evoked laughters from everyone including the staffs.

“You're going to dress your child up in a style that you like, you know? For instance, Sooyoung would dress her child up in her own style, and when I got shopping, I would buy something that would suit Sooyoung's baby.” Yuri suggested dreamingly. The thought of a member having a baby was just so cute. They could be her caring, pretty aunties.

 

 

---

 

 

 

“Throwing up again?” Jessica knocked multiple times at the bathroom’s door where Sooyoung has been staying for an hour already. They can clearly hear her gagging sounds though she tried her best to keep it as soft as possible. After another 5 minutes, she went out. Sweat trickled at the side of her forehead and looking all flustered and pale.

“Oh my god Youngie!” The Ameican-ish girl went to her and caressed her face. “What the heck is happening to you?!”

“I don’t know.” She responded and planted a hand on her head. “My head aches.”

“She’s even losing appetite. That’s kind of serious y’know.” Yuri half-teased but worries were painted on everyone’s face.

“I would call Ms. Kim.” Taeyeon said pertaining to the manager. Her hands were shaking as she grab the house phone and started dialing, never once taking off her gaze to the ill lady. “The manager will kill me if ever something goes wrong with you. To any one of you.” Yes, Taeyeon is now in her ajhumma mode.

“She’s on her way here.” She looked back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter