Miracle

Our Song || SooWon-shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  You’ve changed my ordinary life (a holiday) And all the people in the world look happy (I wanna thank you baby) When I first saw you (first saw you) a miracle (a miracle) I felt the miracle, it was you       MUSIC JUSEYO! by: Super Junior

 

 

♥♥♥

 

 

 

 

A smile slowly crept up in his handsome face as he makes little and precise from his brush down to the canvass.  Choi Siwon was never the artist who paints and draws random faces for his exhibit but today he decided to create something rather different and special. He had finished the outer lines and began tracing her features. Her big and round eyes caused a sudden thud in Siwon’s heart. Never had he seen such pure eyes in his twenty five years of existence, only this. Only here inside his mind and in his black and white painted artwork. Only in his weird, deluded mind has he seen such a perfect girl.  Siwon leaned back on his seat as a triumphant smile broke upon his lips and  his eyes locked gaze with the beautiful lady in front of him such that they connected inside each other. It’s done.

 

“Your dream girl?” Heechul asked as he closely watched his bestfriend hung the large portrait in a white plain painted wall, ready to set open for his upcoming art exhibit.

“I guess you could say that.” He responded as he step a foot back from the beautiful image while studying every inch of it. “Isn’t she beautiful?”

Heechul planted his hands on his waist as he stared at it closer. His eyes pierced on the picture. “I wonder if there really is someone like her existing in this world.”

Siwon only chuckled. “I hope so but I doubt it.” He grinned cheekily as he turns around meeting the glare of his friend. He gave him a light t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter