Say Something

Our Song || SooWon-shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

And I will swallow my pride

You're the one that I love

And I'm saying goodbye

 

Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-oh-oh-oh)

Say something, I'm giving up on you

 

Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something...

 

 

By: A great big world ft. Christina Aguilera

 

 

 

***

 

 

It was a crisp, chilly night when I received a message from our manager. It was a short, one sentence message but it caused a sudden surge of mixed emotions in my chest. I crawled out of my bed, grabbed my hoodie and got into my car. The drive from the house to the hospital took half an hour. Fans have crowded in the entrance and through the lobby. There were news reporters all over the sides. I pulled my hoodie down on my face so no one would notice me entering. I took my phone out of my pocket and read the message again. The room number was indicated. I hurried up the stairs and found room 210. My hands were shaking and my knees were wobbly. I held the knob, the metal was cold against my fingers. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as I open the door. I stepped in and the strange smell of a hospital room welcomed me. White walls, white curtains, white bed and him. He’s sitting there doing nothing than stare at a blank space. His eyes shifted to me and a smile played on his mouth.

“Hey.” His voice was soft. “Never thought you’d come.”

I pushed my hoodie down and patted the loose strands on my head. “Of course, I’ll come.”

He patted the side of his bed, gesturing that I sit over. The sheets were white as well. It felt warm against my hands as I ran a finger through it. Siwon was watching me through hooded eyes as I take a sit at the edge of his bed. He looks so tired, small even, and weak. His face has never been so pale yet he was still as handsome. I placed my hand over his hand. I forced a smile though I know I’m about to cry at any time. “Why are you doing this?”

He smiled. He held my hand tighter. He felt so warm and assuring in my hands like how we used to be back then. “I thought I was helping myself with all this work, keeping myself busy and all, keeping my mind off everything.” He shrugged.

I reached out my other hand and caressed his cheeks. He leaned in to my touch, closing his eyes. “I’m sorry.” Then I was crying. He moved closer and cupped my face with his hands. He tilted my face up so I’m staring straight to his eyes. “It’s okay.” He croaked. “It’s not your fault.”

My tears continued to roll down my cheeks and he was wiping it with his hands on my face. I shook my head and placed my hand over his, putting it down on his lap. “I love you, you know that.”

“I know.” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter