Catch Me

Our Song || SooWon-shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

But your so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where I'm falling
But please don't catch me

 

 

MUSIC JUSEYO!

By : Demi Lovato

 

--o--

 

 

December 23, 2011

                He is perfect. He has the sweetest smile that could melt anyone’s heart. His eyes shows sincerity that could make any girl fall. I’m lucky, I mean.. I am very lucky to have him close to me. We love each other. Yes, we…… love each other?? OH WAIT! But that’s only like that of siblings. We’re like brothers and sisters…. ONLY?? Hey! WHY AM I DISAPPOINTED??! Am I?

                Am I inlove with him?? But.. I can’t….

 

-Sooyoung-

---

 

               Sooyoung hit her forehead with her palm. She placed her pen down and closed her pink diary. She placed it on her drawer and locked it.

 

“Aigooooooooooooooo~”, she sighed, covering her face with her hands.

 

-Next day (SM Practice room)-

                Super Junior and Girls’ Generation were busy preparing for their couple dance stage in Gayo Daejun. The couples were chosen according to their heights.

 

Sungmin with Hyoyeon,

Leeteuk with Sunny,

Donghae with Taeyeon,

Eunhyuk with Yuri,

Ryeowook with Tiffany,

Kyuhyun with Seohyun,

Yesung with Jessica

And Siwon with Sooyoung, being the tallest among the group.

                The practice went on for 4 hours straight. While the others are resting, Siwon and Sooyoung stayed in one corner of the room. They keep talking about random things. They laugh and would playfully hit each other between talks. No one really paid attention to them as they were known as the Choi Siblings and they were really just close. It’s a normal scenery for them.

 

“Yah! Yah! STOP IT, Youngie! It really hurts!!”, Siwon exclaimed as he rub his nose which was pinch by Sooyoung.

“Ok.. just stop teasing me..”, Sooyoung said pointing at him.

“But hey… seriously Soo, you kept making mistakes when we’re dancing. Are you distracted? Am I too… handsome for you??”, he teases her again, earning another hit from Sooyoung.

“I’m not! It’s you! You keep making those funny expressions on your face! How am I suppose to concentrate??”, she argued back.

“So.. you noticed that? Actually, I’m not trying to be funny. You’re just  so beautiful when you’re dancing and the expressions you’re saying… it comes out naturally. It’s not my fault.”, he said.

 

                 Sooyoung was shocked. She didn’t know how to react to what he said. She shook her head a bit and looked at him, trying to act normal and unaffected when in fact she was giggling inside.

 

“HA-HA-HA. Funny Choi.”, she said.

“I mean it… You’re beautiful.”, he said staring at her face.

 

                Sooyoung looked away, trying to hide her red face to Siwon. He grabbed her shoulders , so as to make her look at him but Sooyoung just kept looking away with her hair covering her face.

 

“Sooyoung, you’re blushing!!”, he teases her.

 

                Sooyoung slapped his hands that was holding her shoulders and brushed up her hair, revealing her face.

 

“Say what Choi? Who’s blushing??!”, she said sticking out her tongue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter