Loving You [Requested by : msaeram] SooWon/KyuYoung

Our Song || SooWon-shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I’m on my way to meet you with a single rose in my hands girl
If you see me, you’ll smile but you’re probably used to everything (now you)

I’m sorry again for being so late
Now I will tell you

Baby everyday you make – stay by my side
I promise that your love is a more precious gift than anything in the world
Yes I do I can’ t stop loving you (loving you oh loving you)

You may say that I changed but I’m always standing in that place (I’m always there)
I’m thankful for the warm  sunlight that embraces my awkwardness, oh girl

 

 


 

MUSIC JUSEYO!

by: Super Junior-KRY

 

 

--o--

 

 

 

Sooyoung, Siwon and Kyuhyun has been friends ever since they entered preparatory school. Their houses where relatively close with each other and so as their families. They would go on mud puddles and swim in the dirty waters, like kids they were. But that changed when the Cho family decided to change residence and went to the U.S for business purposes.

 

“Kyuhyunie~” Little Sooyoung called out as the older boy turn around to face her. Tears were now streaming down the girl’s cheeks. “Do you really have to go?”

“Yes, Youngie. I’m Sorry.” He said and held her hands tightly then pulled her, running.

“Kyu—wait!”

 

They stopped under a tree and Kyuhyun picked up a sharp rock. He started tracing characters on the tree’s trunk as the little girl watched intently in every . She gasped a little when the message was completed. She smiled at him.

 

Wait for me.. <3

 

 

“I’ll wait for you, Oppa…”

 

 

---

 

 

 

Sooyoung woke up from her daydreams when she felt a hard knuckle digging above her head. “YAAAAH!’ She swiftly flinched away from the guy as she tortured him with punches. “YAH! YOU PUNK! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!”
Siwon pulled the chair beside her and took the seat as he slap some books on the table. “Spacing out again?” He said as he munched into Sooyoung’s fries.

“There’s a big difference between spacing out and day dreaming, punk!” She said as the guy received another blow from the young lady and another one for stealing her food.

“Ah. Spacing out means you aren’t thinking of anything or anyone but when you’re day dreaming…” Siwon grinned as Sooyoung put on a grimace.

“YAH! I know what you’re thinking and I’m telling you, it’s not that!”

“Thinking of Cho again?”

“Nah..” She pouted and stuffed some fries in .

“Admit it, Choi!”

Sooyoung’s hands headed straight to hit his arms. “Stop calling me that as if you don’t own the name yourself!”

Siwon chuckled as he ruffled her hair and stood up from his spot, gathering all his stuffs. “I’m gonna go to class first, Choi.” He smiled and turned back. He sighed. “When will you realize, Choi? He’ll never going to come back. I’m here. I’ve always been.”

 

 

 

“Sooyoungie!” The leggy woman heard her name echoing along the hallway. She was sure it was none other than ‘THE IT GIRL’ Hwang Tiffany. “Sooyoungie! Stop right there!” She pointed at her and Sooyoung stopped halfway. She turned to her.

“What’s wrong?”

The American-ish girl panted. She stucked a strand of falling fringe in her ear then clutched Sooyoung’s shoulder, shaking it a bit. “Sooyoungie! Do me a favor, please?” Her famous eye-smile appeared.

“What… favor?” She hesitated a bit but didn’t make it too obvious. She knew where this would eventually lead to. That Choi Siwon.

“Youngie…” The lady started fiddling with her own fingers, a tinge of pink on her cheeks. “Can you ask Siwon Oppa to… attend the ball tonight?”

“Uh.. err.. that…”

“Oh c’mon Youngie! I know you hold Siwonnie’s leash and I’m sure he’ll obey you no matter what!” She pleaded, batting her lashes in front of Sooyoung. “Pleasie please?” She rubbed her palms together, pleading.

“I-I’ll try, Fany.” Sooyoung felt her heart swell a bit as she mouthed her reply. She doesn’t really like the fact of Siwon having this circle of annoying admirers. She hates it. Sooyoung sighed as she continued walking along the populated hallway. Sooyoung dashed straight inside the women’s comfort room. She greeted and bowed as she saw some seniors and some familiar faces, probably from the same class. She tapped the faucet on and washed her hands. She looked up and stared at her reflection on the mirror. She tried smiling, winking and even putting on a cute face. She was never that ‘kind’ of girl. “Tiffany is much better…”

 

 

 

“PUNK!” Sooyoung threw her sling bag straight to his face. She heard him grunt.

“YAAAH! CHOI! THAT AWFULLY HURTS!” He scold her then pulled her to sit just beside him. Siwon noticed her mood. Her face was srunched up and her lips, pouting. “What’s wrong with you today, Choi?” He asked worriedly as he moved a little closer.

“Nothing.” She shrugged. “And please stop calling me that.”

“Calling you… Choi?”

“Yes. THAT.”

“I’ll stop when you learn to call me Oppa.” Siwon smirked. Sooyoung glanced at his adorably handsome face and placed a palm on it. “In your dreams, PUNK!”

He messed her hair and pinched her puffy cheeks. “Arasso. I won’t push that Oppa thing anymore!”

 

“Yah~” Sooyoung glanced at him once more when he became occupied with his book.

“What is it?”

“Fany… she’s inviting you for the ball… tonight.”

“Great!” He clapped a hand and grinned widely.

“YAH PUNK! You actually like it eh?”

“Of course! So make sure to dress nice, I’ll pick you up later.” He said. Sooyoung raised a brow up.

“What? Didn’t you hear me? I said Fany—“

“I don’t care. I’ll take you as my date.”

“PUNK!” She yelled and Siwon only laughed.

“So, you on tonight?”

“I—“

“Come on, Choi~” He pouted like a kid.

“Yah you punk! Stop pestering me!” Sooyoung hit him for the nth time but he didn’t mind at all. He was used to that. “You know, I’ve never been on one. I don’t like going out.”

“Fine. Then… how about we watch some movie tonight? My place?” He suggested. Her face started to lit up.

“Punk… you really are… something…” She stared at him for a moment before shaking her head to stop herself by being occupied by the thought of them.

“Anything for you, Choi. I just want to spend the night with… only you.” He smiled genuinely as he took her hand and pulled her up. “Come on Choi, to the video shop!”

 

 

---

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter