Payphone [Requested by : krisshie0927] SooWon/YunYoung/SiFany

Our Song || SooWon-shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know it's hard to remember
The people we used to be
It's even harder to picture
That you're not here next to me
You say it's too late to make it
But is it too late to try?
And in our time that you wasted
All of our bridges burned down

 

MUSIC JUSEYO!

by: Maroon5

 

--o--

 

 

“What do you mean she’s gone?!!” Siwon’s voice echoed all over the dorm as he yelled at the other girls. He just came back from Thailand with Tiffany after their CF shoot. He immediately rushed to their dorm after hearing Sooyoung’s sudden lost.

None from the girls can answer Siwon as none of them knew where Sooyoung is. Taeyeon suddenly grabbed Tiffany’s arms then shook her roughly. “Tiff! You knew Sooyoung went to Thailand too, right? Did you see her??”

Siwon turned to her. “You knew?”

Her head was dropped down and she kept mum.

“I know you saw her.” Yuri said with a sharp glare. “TALK, TIFFANY!”

“I-I think she saw…” She stopped and tilted up to look at Siwon.

“SAW WHAT?!” Yuri yelled.

Siwon’s eyes widened as the idea strucked him. He immediately rushed out of the dorm leaving the members in awe.

“YAH! FANY! WHAT HAPPENED?!” The midget kept asking her, still having her hands planted firmly on her.

Tiffany slumped down as tears started to roll down her cheeks. She buried her face in her palms. “I didn’t mean it. I don’t want to hurt her..”

To everyone’s surprise, a solid hand flew right at Tiffany’s face leaving a red mark.

“If something happens to Sooyoung because of your selfishness, you’re going to get more than that.” Jessica said with anger raging all over her.

---

 

 

“Yah~ Here.. give me another shot~” Sooyoung ordered and as soon as the drink was in hand, she quickly gulped it.

After a few more shots, the brunette dozed off. She laid her head on her weak arms at the table. Just then a mysterious man wearing a black cap came at her spot. “Her bill?” He was pertaining to Sooyoung.

The waiter went to give him the receipt of all Sooyoung had consumed throughout that night. “Here it is, Sir.” He stretched his arms and handed it to the guy. “Are you with her, Sir?”

He nodded and immediately paid for the bill. “Are you sure she drank all of this?” He asked.

“Yes, Sir. She’s been here since 5pm and here are her things.” The waiter politely responded then handed Sooyoung’s bag. “I think she just came from the airport.” He added, handing another bag.

“Oh, I see. Thanks by the way.” The man said, reaching for her things.

The waiter was about to leave his spot when he asked a question bothering him. “Uh, Sir?”

“Yes?”

“If I’m not mistaken, is she Ms. Choi Sooyoung of So nyu shi dae?” He is trying to stop himself from giggling.

The man chuckled in response and gestured for him to keep everything a secret, placing his finger on his mouth. “Sssshh.. Arasso?”

He nodded nevertheless.He glanced carefully at the man with the cap, viewing his full face features. “Oh my god!” He mumbled. “You are…”

“Psshhh.. Ok?”

“A-arasso.” He agreed then went back to work.

 

 

 

 

“Ey, Sooyoung..” He nudged her.

Sooyoung only moaned with her eyes still closed.

He decided to carry her and sling her bags on his shoulders. “Yah~” Sooyoung was regaining her consciousness.

He sat her back to the stool and put the bags down. “Sooyoung, what happened?”

She grabbed his collar and glared at him. She started shaking him roughly. “Wae?! Why does it have to be Tiffany??! WAE!? Am I not good enough for you, Siwon-ah? Why do I have to see that?!! I wish I never saw it. I wish I never knew..” She started crying non-stop, whining continuously.

He held her hands and removed it from his collar. “ Sooyoung… what are you talking about? Tell me, what happened? We were so worried.”

“Stop playing nonsense, Siwon!! I saw everything!” She yelled, earning some eyes from the people.

He just kept mum at that moment. No words from him can calm her down. “Siwon-ah.. I hate that I love you this much! I really do love you so much but it’s so painful..” She mumbled as she buri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter