I could not ask for more

Our Song || SooWon-shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I could not ask for more than this time together 
I could not ask for more than this time with you 
Every prayer has been answered 
Every dream I have's come true 
And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be 
Here with you here with me          MUSIC JUSEYO! By : Edwin Mccain   --o--    

 

                  Sooyoung was lying down on her bed. Staring blankly on the ceiling. Thoughts are flying around her mind. She seems bothered and confused. She couldn’t find a way to sleep. She kept turning and rolling around her bed that made her roommate, Jessica growl a little. Sooyoung then slowly get up and carefully laid her feet on the floor so as to avoid waking the ice princess. The bed creaked a little as she lift her up. She proceeded to her closet and fished out her gray-hooded cardigan. She tied up her long chestnut brown hair into a messy bun and covered it up with her hood.                                 Sooyoung  walked outside with her hands tucked inside her side pockets. The dark night kept her from being noticeable from the people around. After walking a few meters, she reached the city park and sat on an iron bench beside an old tree. There weren’t much people in sight. She found the perfect place to be alone and think.   “Isn’t it what I’ve been waiting for? But.. what if he’s just joking around? What if I get hurt? What if he’s not serious? What should I do?!!” she kept blurting out everything that is on her mind.   [Flashback]   -Music Bank (Super Junior’s waiting room)-                 Sooyoung sticked out her head on the door then roamed her eyes, only to find Siwon sitting on the make-up counter who had his earphones on while playing with his phone.   “Siwon Oppa?” she said softly.                  But Siwon doesn’t seem to hear her.   Siwon-ah….” she repeated.                   Siwon took a glance at the mirror in front of him and notice Sooyoung on the door.   “Oh, Youngie.. Come in.” he said, proceeding to the door. “So.. what brought you here?” The other members are stil---“ “Uh.. actually.. I came here to talk to you so it’s the perfect timing, I guess.." Sooyoung said fiddling with her fingers. “Talk to me? About what Youngie?” Siwon asked confusingly.                   Sooyoung can’t help but blush everytime he calls her ‘Youngie”. He gave her that nickname and he’s the only who calls her by that. It’s music to her ears.   “I just… want to say Thank you for yesterday. You took care of me in GDA and I really enjoyed your company. Thanks for the support and comfort, Oppa.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter