Kyuwook - Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester

Super Junior Song Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5z1bRz4Sc&ob=av3e

 

Kyuhyun sat at the bar, eyes running across each of the women in the room. They were half dressed, sweaty, rubbing against the closest man. Not a single one caught his interest.

Where was the innocent, sweet, type that had been drug here by her friends? Where was daddy's little girl?

That's when he spotted him.

At first glance, with that thin frame and the way he was standing, Kyuhyun had thought he was a girl. His eyes locked on his prey and he smirked the most devilish of smirks and waited.

A group of 5 others approached the shorter boy, motioning for him to come dance. When Kyuhyun watched him shake his head, a light blush settling across those otherwise pale cheeks, he knew he had picked the right target.

Carefully, he approached the man, noting quickly that he was uncomfortable in this situation. /Very/ uncomfortable. It was obvious he would rather be at home.

"Hey." Kyuhyun voiced over the sound of the loud, thumping, music, placing a hand on the shorter's shoulder, causing him to jump a bit.

Yeah... he was definitely the right choice.

"H-Hi..." The smaller man stuttered, the faint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter