Kyuwook - Memories by Within Temptation

Super Junior Song Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PojE1LTswV0

A/N: I was listening to this song and... I don't know why I do this to them Dx They're my favorite pairing, but I put them through Hell Q~Q Somebody stop me Dx
Also, I had to listen to the song twice to write this all out ^^;; I know that's against the rules but, sometimes, I don't follow the rules anyway .u_u
Please enjoy this, though it's kind of sad. It's based on not only the song but, in a few ways, the video as well.
_____________________________________________________________________

Ryeowook glanced at the building withering away before him. He was old now. As fragile as the wood and stone composing the home he'd once shared with his lover.
That love... oh, it had been something so pure. So unbreakable.
So perfect.
Stepping through the threshold that led into the hall, he had a sudden sense of youth. He was young again, or so it seemed. The cobwebs. The dust. The broken candles. They all transformed with him, recreating the images of times long past. He glanced towards the living room, and he could have sworn that he'd caught a glimpse of Kyuhyun rushing into the kitchen. Quickly, Ryeowook followed behind, his heart calling out to the man that he'd lost far too long ago. His footsteps traced a familiar path, the sight of Kyuhyun leaning back against the white counters with that smirk ever present on his lips capturing him. He reached out, praying to feel the other man's warm touch, and when he felt flesh on flesh, he practically jumped. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, chaste kisses placed to his forehead, his cheeks, his lips.
He felt loved again. He felt weightless. Sensations that had long since left him.
Then the vision faded, and Ryeowook, wrinkle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter