Leeteuk/Reader - The Rock Show by Blink 182

Super Junior Song Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hhDINyBP0&ob=av2e

 

 

(I've been to Warped Tour a few times, so I kind of, if only a little, know what I'm talking about ^^;; It's fun, and the people are normally really nice~)

 

You were the bad girl. The rebel. The one that didn't hold back. The one that let her grades slip in favor of loud music and electric guitars. Getting guys was your forte, and you knew how to tease them just right. How to make them crumble under your touch.

 

Jungsu was a bit of a nervous wreck when it came to situations like this, but, once again, Heechul had dragged him along to a concert. But this wasn't just any concert. On no. This was Warped Tour. In a matter of moments, after entering the gates, he could smell the alcohol. Honestly, he could almost /taste/ it. Heechul laughed at the fidgeting man and tugged on his arm.

"Come on! It'll be fun!"

One hour slipped into the next as the teenagers made their way from stage to stage, listening to the deafening music with acute interest. Heechul was quick to talk to strangers, flirting with half dressed woman that were, more likely than not (considering that most were drunk), older than they were.

 

Jungsu enjoyed the music, that wasn't the problem. The problem was the crowds. The hordes of people gathering in one small area to hear their favorite bands singing just for them.

As he followed Heechul like a lost puppy, Jungsu wished he could have gone home right then. The shouting, the cursing, the loud noise, was all getting to him.

But, he had to admit, he expected it to be much worse.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter