Day 7

Let’s Exchange Our Pets!

“With this, I announce that our exchange has come to an end! Cheers!” Sunny cheered as she lifted her wine glass high and grinned ear to ear. The four were gathering at Sunny’s house since Kyuhyun was just so lazy to wake up and rolled himself on a blanket in the living room with Sunny scolded him when Seohyun and Sungmin came.

“Ohho. You look so happy.” Kyuhyun commented as he peered to the cheerful girl. He had waken up and moved to lean on Seohyun who was sitting on the couch. “I’m happy to see you too, Seohyun.”

Sunny nodded excitedly while taking a seat at the opposite of the couch where the other two were sitting. “Of course I do! Finally, I get to live with my sweet bunny again, not a spoiled cat like you!” She pouted, and then smiled again when Sungmin who was soon sitting beside her patted her knee.

“I miss you, Sunny bunny.” Sungmin’s eyes sparkled with joy.

“I miss you more, Sungmin bunny.” The two giggled to each other.

Seohyun frowned as she saw them. “By the way, it’s one day left, why would it end now?”

“Seohyun!” Kyuhyun suddenly called as he looked up to rest his chin on the other’s shoulder as he looked at her straightly in the eyes, his eyes blinking cutely. Seohyun almost rolled her eyes. It’s clearly Sunny’s influence. “Are you not happy with this? Finally, you can see me again every day.”

Seohyun clucked her tongue and shook her head. “No. I finally get some extra sleep and you just have to ruin it.”

Kyuhyun pouted, knowing that Seohyun didn’t mean what she said but playing along anyway. “Meanie. It’s not like every day I disturb your sleep.”

Seohyun really rolled her eyes this time. “Yeah, not everyday, but every hour. How’s that better?”

“Fine.” Kyuhyun gave up and reached for an apple which had been served on the table.

Meanwhile, Sungmin looked curiously at Sunny’s wine glass which was filled by... wine. “Do you really have to drink wine to celebrate things? It’s not good for your health, and it’s still early in the morning.”

“Oh, please.” Sunny waved her hand once. “You love wine more than I do.”

Sungmin blinked once like a lost bunny, and Sunny almost squealed at this. “But you love soju more.”

Kyuhyun munched on his apple as he raised his eyebrow. “What’s the difference, really? Those two are the same, makes your head hurt in the morning.”

Sungmin shook his head in disagreement. “Wine never makes my head hurt though.”

Seohyun wasn’t amused at all with these drink talks. In fact, she wasn’t really fond of those drinks themselves so she decided to come up with something. “Want to go somewhere instead of laze around here?” She offered.

“Amusement park!” Sungmin exclaimed with his hands up in the air. “Lemme ride the roller coaster all day~” he sang-songed, which soon being agreed by the other two by simple nods.

Roller coaster? Wait, why didn’t she think of that first? Sungmin was like... roller coaster freak. She had a hunch that today wouldn’t go as good as she hoped as she glanced to the cat who was... smirking. Oh, god.

<^-^>

“Let’s ride roller coaster all day!” Sungmin smiled in glee as he pointed to the roller coaster. “Wait for me, Mr. Coaster!”

“Yeay! Let’s go, Seohyun! I’ll hold on you tightly all day~” Kyuhyun smirked and practically dragged the frowning girl along. It wasn’t that she doesn’t like roller coaster. It is fun, really. But to think that this cat and bunny will literally ride it all day, freaked her out.

“Can we ride another course first?” Seohyun asked tentatively even though she knew what the answer would be.

“Nooo~ Why would you ride another course while the most fun one is here?” Sunny jumped once before flailed her arms. Oh, this girl. Could she make Seohyun’s life harder? Why did she agree to this anyway?

“Let’s go!”

<^-^>

Three rides of roller coaster later...

“Let’s queue again!” Sungmin raised his hand and soon went to the line again with Sunny practically clinging on his arm.

Seohyun almost fainted at this rate. Dizzy. Everything was spinning. Oh, she couldn’t take it anymore.

“Seohyun, are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked as he moved the hair that covered her face slightly.

Squeezing his eyes shut only to open it and glare to Kyuhyun, she snorted. “Yes, I’m fine thank you very much, Mister.” She hit her head and shook it. “Yes, I’m perfectly fine.”

“Oh, good then.” The cat sneered, fully knowing that no, there’s no way that Seohyun would be fine after riding the course for the third time when she barely could handle the first. Okay, maybe he had crossed the line too far.

“Damn it, Kyuhyun. I’m being sarcastic. I don’t want to deal with that freaky machine again. Never.” Seohyun slumped herself to the nearest bench, face was utterly pale and she was trying her best to not puke anytime soon.

“I know that.” Kyuhyun sat beside her and patted her head. “You know, you look pretty even when you’re pale.”

Seohyun punched him, hard. “Really now, Kyuhyun? Really?”

The cat exclaimed in pain and pouted “Seohyun! How could you!”

“Likewise. How could you.” She snorted.

Kyuhyun felt really sorry as he noticed how Seohyun’s lips were dry and her breath was slightly ragged. “Come here, dear.” He pulled her hand as he rested his girlfriend’s head carefully on his lap. She didn’t say anything and let herself being pulled by him only to smile when she understood what he was going to do. He ran his hand through her hair before massaged her head skillfully. “There. Feel better?”

“Yeah, a bit.” Seohyun closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. “Ugh, I hate Sungmin and his fondness of roller coaster. How can Sunny cope up with that weirdo?”

“Well-“

“Don’t. You know you’re part of them too.” Seohyun raised her finger and flicked him on his forehead.

“Ouch! Seohyun!”

Seohyun smiled widely. “Wow, it’s been a while since I flick people’s forehead. I can do more if you want to.”

Kyuhyun caught her hands and peered at her. “Gosh. Why do you like to torture me so much?”

She blinked twice before murmuring a small “I’m not,” and sat up straight. “Where are Sunny and the crazy bunny?”

“Up there. They’re seated at the first row, or I think they are. I can’t see really well.” Kyuhyun saw a pair of bunny ears and nodded. “Yup, it’s definitely them.”

“God, they’re nuts.” Seohyun eyed the figure that she thought was Sunny. “Why am I friend with that girl again?”

“Come on, it’s not that bad, Seohyun. Roller coaster has the greatest thrill. It’s just natural.” Kyuhyun put his chin on the other’s shoulder and sighed. “Do you know that living with you has even more thrill than everything does? I like it better than riding the roller coaster.”

“Stop that, Kyuhyun.” Seohyun looked away as she blushed. She just couldn’t contain her feeling when Kyuhyun started being cheesy like that. It was too much for her. Not that she hates it, not at all.

She stiffened when Kyuhyun’s arm sneaked to her waist and pulled her closer. “I love living with you even though you hate me.”

Hearing that, Seohyun shook her head and turned her face to him, trying to explain that no, of course he didn’t hate him. She was just being shy, that’s all. “I don’t hate-“

Kyuhyun caught her lips with his sneakily and grinned. “Please tell me why you’re so beautiful no matter what you do again?” She fell for his trick, she just realized that, and she was probably red as tomato right now. Stupid, stupid Seohyun.

Yanking herself away from the cat, she bit her lower lip nervously and stood up. “Let’s go get the others and drag them to get some lunch.” She cleared and walked away with hasty steps.

“You’re so precious. This is why I can’t live without you.” Kyuhyun said as he caught up to his keeper, only to be pushed away again and again when he’s trying to near her. He succeeded at his tenth attempt though, knowing all too well that it wouldn’t take long for Seohyun acting that way to him.

Unknown to anyone *even though it was quite obvious in Sunny’s eyes* She missed him badly. Sure, the exchange was great, she had her problem with Sungmin fixed, no hard feelings, but her pet slash lover was the best, is always the best. She couldn’t help but agree that living with Kyuhyun, the half-cat, was the most thrilling thing that had ever happened in her life. And she loved it.

<^-^>

A/N: ... I know, people. I know. I never updated and went missing but TADAH! Here I am, presenting you the last *y* instalment of the story! Hurray! *throws confetti* *gets zero reaction* *bows in shame* *stabs herself* *dies* *revives herself* *sneers*

Okaay I want to thank you all, ALL of you who have subscribed, read, and commented to this good-of-nothing story *cries* Without you, I’ll probably never finish this fiction, ever. I even thought about discontinuing it since I’m so lazy and all but YEAY I DIDN’T. I would like to brick myself *bricks* for being lazy and making you wait *if there’s any :3* like this. I love you guys! Thank you! Till next time~ ^^

Comment’s reply~ ^^

madz67 I finally update this! *cheers*

domo1219 OMG was I copying it wrong? >_< Yeah, I do get it though. It’s adorable. Thanks for the cookies! I’ll eat it well~ <3

seokyu1213 aww sorry for not updating soon. Can this last chapter and some cookies from me make it up? :3

meggy15990 Kyuhyun is smart like that. Haha. Or more like that know-it-all type of person cat. X3

Verozzzzz Hi! Hi! How did you find this *bad* story when I’m not updating anymore? O.O There. I have updated... so late. Hehe. Happy reading? *gives you cookies* :D

BYE! <3