Day 3

Let’s Exchange Our Pets!

A/N: Kyaaa~ I don’t know what happen to me but the story gets a little bit darker! OMG I’m such a fail~ And this is supposed to be cute and all... Gosh, I don’t know what to write. The sudden Writer Block invades my thought and this is the result. Oh, my dark life... Curse you!

And I’m sorry but I can’t reply all of your wonderful comments. I hardly have a time to post this because of my final assignment which doesn’t seem to be done anytime. :(

Still... Thank you for all of who still read this and even subscribe to this! *hands everyone cookies* Cannot mention all ur name but I still check on you nonetheless *wait, why does this sound like I’m stalking you? X333* ^^

Well... For the mood change in the story, feel free to brick me >_<

<^0^><^0^><^0^>

 

Seohyun & Sungmin - Day 3

“I’m home...”

Sungmin was watching the television when Seohyun came back from her work. Yesterday was a torture for her. The rabbit totally made her exhausted by poisoning her food with pepper –lots of pepper. She spent almost an hour to make herself stop coughing and another hour to catch the rabbit and showered him with several punches. If look really could kill, Sungmin would be dead by now.

After all the ruckus yesterday, she made sure to keep her food away from the sneaky rabbit even though she was aware that it was no use since Sungmin could make himself invisible all the time. Curse his power of pet.

“Make me some carrot soup. I’m hungry.” Sungmin ordered as he pressed a button to change the channel on the television. Seohyun’s eyes glinted gleefully. It was the perfect time to get her revenge for yesterday. “Don’t even try to do something funny on it or else...” He warned.

Shoot. She should’ve known better. But tohell with that. This chance would never come twice. It was super rare. She was all revved up with her little plan and simply nodded to Sungmin’s order.

Seohyun opened her carrot-filled refrigerator –Sungmin forced her to bring a lot –a very lot of carrots for his supply, and took some carrots and seasonings from it. She closed the refrigerator with her toes when she thought she had everything to cook.

“Do you want anything else but carrots?” Seohyun asked as she put a knife from where it was saved.

Sungmin shook his head, not looking at her at all. The television seemed much more interesting than the carrot soup itself. He was making her work just to have some fun. “I only want carrots. Don’t try to add something which is not on the recipe.” He warned again, still not looking at her.

“Okay.” Seohyun answered as she took one carrot and sliced it slowly. She was just too tired because of her work. Making a soup would take a little bit longer time than usual. She could refuse if she wanted to, but hey this was Sungmin that she’s talking about. Just thinking about the revenge that she was about to get was making her super delighted.

“Ouch!” She accidentally cut her finger and blood seeped out from it. The knife fell from her grab and she hissed in pain. “Darn...” She cursed quietly as her hand suddenly trembled, didn’t really look delighted to see the red liquid.

She was briskly turning around to wash the cut on the sink when Sungmin suddenly popped out before her and pulled her wounded finger with his fingers. He looked at it closely before glared to the frowning Seohyun. “Can’t you do things properly? It’s just a carrot soup.” He scolded as he smeared the blood where the exactly the cut was with her thumb. She flinched slightly.

“That hurts, you idiot. Just let me wash it.” Seohyun yanked her finger angrily and walked to the sink. She washed her cut with the flowing water only to find that the cut has completely closed like it was never cut before. She stopped trembling and turned to find Sungmin was crossing his arms.

“Are you really afraid of blood? Seriously?” Sungmin asked mockingly. “That’s just lame. Don’t you girls have period or something? You’re all the same...” He commented, didn’t realize that he just ripped the long closed wound all over again.

“That’s different.” Seohyun defended as her face hardened. She obviously didn’t like the topic. “Just make the soup by yourself.” She snapped and then marched to her room, slamming the door shut behind her rather harshly.

“What the hell did you do?” Sungmin asked to himself, totally regretting what he just did as he ruffled his hair, frustrated. It was never his intention to touch the sensitive topic that he was always aware of since he lived at Seohyun and Sunny’s shared apartment. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to say that... Why is it so hard to say that? Damn it.”

 

Kyuhyun & Sunny - Day 3

“You’re cool!” Sunny praised the beaming cat. Kyuhyun had taken care of everything. They could see Seohyun’s apartment clearer and closer thanks to the cat’s intelligence at installing super small cameras all over Seohyun’s apartment. How did he do that, Sunny didn’t even care as long as he could keep her eyes on her beloved pet 24/7.

“It’s not that hard.” Kyuhyun bragged as he took a seat right besidethecheering Sunny. “Now we can spy on them whenever we want.”

Sunny nodded excitedly as she saw her pet was lazing around on the couch. “Oh, bunny. I miss you.” She said while extending her hand to the screen, sighing in happiness as if she was really touching him.

“Where’s Seohyun?” Kyuhyun asked as he saw there was no one on Seohyun’s room and the living room. “She’s not home yet?”

She shrugged slightly. Her eyes looked dreamy. “She said that she’ll be home late. Our boss likes her too much. I feel bad for her but I can’t do anything. She didn’t let me help her at all and kept on saying ‘shoo!’ all the time.” She pouted as she recalled the occasion at their office. She suddenly regretted her decision to leave her by herself at the office.

Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows. “Why didn’t you tell me? I can be her company whether she likes it or not. It always works all the time.” Right. Because Kyuhyun was the only exception for her. No one could go against Kyuhyun once he had made up his mind. He was just too stubborn like that.

“I’m home...” Seohyun’s weary voice was heard before Sunny could answer him. She looked pale and tired. Well, she had another pile of work that she just had done.

“Gosh, Seohyun, I’m sorry. I should’ve stayed and helped you.” She mumbled as she looked somewhat sorry to Seohyun on the screen.

Kyuhyun didn’t say anything. His eyes widened and looked at Seohyun worriedly. He really wanted to go to Seohyun’s apartment, but it would break the rule. Well, they had broken rule by spying on them like this, but at least, this one wasn’t obvious.

Sunny gasped and later glared when Sungmin ordered Seohyun to make him a soup. “Bad bunny. She’s clearly tired and you tell her to cook? Bad bunny.” She commented furiously as she saw her pet was being impolite and all. She knew that Sungmin hated her, but she didn’t that he would go that far.

“Shut up, will you? You’re noisy.” Kyuhyun patted the other’s arm lightly, not even bothering to look at her as his face looked even more worried. “Seohyun-ah...” He flinched when he saw Seohyun accidentally cut her finger.

“No...” Sunny shook her head slightly, almost in whisper.

Kyuhyun heaved a sigh. “Why does she always act like that? Have a rest, will you? Don’t listen to Sungmin.” He spoke up as well as he saw her suddenly terrified face. Something was wrong. He somehow knew it. He turned to see Sunny who apparently was covering , looking terrified as well.

“What are you doing? Help her, damn it!” Sunny cursed as she eyed her pet desperately. She heaved a relief sigh when Sungmin appeared in front of Seohyun and examined her wounded finger.

Kyuhyun looked at Sunny confusedly. “What’s wrong? What’s happening?”

Sunny didn’t answer until Seohyun slammed her door shut. “Poor bunny...” She muttered weakly. Her eyes were slightly teary.

“Sunny, what’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked in panic. Why did he seem to be the only who doesn’t know? Even Sungmin looked conflicted on the screen. He had to know something.

“Let’s stop.” Sunny turned to look at him, silently begging even though she knew that it wasn’t really needed. “Let’s just... stop spying on them.” She stood up and went to her room, leaving Kyuhyun by himself before the screens that showed Seohyun’s apartment.

“But we’re just started!” Kyuhyun looked back to the screen where it showed Seohyun’s room. He could see Seohyun was trembling as she crying silently while hugging her pillow. He felt like a lost person where everyone seemed to know everything but him. “What’s happening?”

He gritted his teeth and made up his mind to teleport to Seohyun’s room. To the hell with the rule. He had to know what’s happening. He had to know.