Day 2

Let’s Exchange Our Pets!

 

Sungmin & Seohyun - Day 2

Seohyun woke up with a jerk. She squinted her eyes at the sudden light that was coming to her eyes. She then felt her cheeks was on some kind of square things, -a lot of square things she briskly sat up straightly as she realized that she fell asleep on her laptop’s keyboard which had long dead because it ran out of batteries.

She also didn’t turn her room’s lamp off, of course. That was where the light came from. She looked at her clock and frowned. “Oh, shoot. I’m overslept.” She rubbed her eyes and slowly walked to her bathroom only to find a man with a pair of bunny ears was brushing his teeth. His top was none to be found. He was practically .

Seohyun screamed as she ran back to where her laptop was. “What was that?”

“Hey, Seohyun-. I’m borrowing- no, claiming this bathroom as mine as I see that I don’t like any other bathroom but this one. Don’t ever come here. If you come here, it means you have naughty thoughts about me and Sunny won’t be so happy about that.” Sungmin shouted from the bathroom and locked it from the inside, wanting nothing called disturbance when he was showering.

“You, a freaking annoying rabbit...” Seohyun scowled as she glared angrily to her bathroom’s door. Calling her a was one thing, but forcefully taking over her bathroom as his? This was a total war. He was messing with her by categorizing what’s his and what’s hers. She perfectly knew that.

Her phone buzzed slightly, and she cursed silently. It was her alarm. She was almost late. She couldn’t do anything but taking a bath on her other bathroom. She hurriedly took her towel and went to the bathroom, only to mutter another curse when she realized that her soap, shampoo, and everything that was connected to showering was nowhere to be found. It had to be Sungmin’s doing again.

“You freaking crazy rabbit. I hope someone catch you and roast you alive!” Seohyun mumbled a furious prayer as she rushed out of her apartment’s room and hoped that her neighbor would let her take a bath there because there was this loony rabbit who loved to hassle her as often as he could. She had her fingers crossed.

 

Kyuhyun & Sunny - Day 2

“What are you doing here again? Aren’t you supposed to go to work? Seohyun said that your boss is scary when it comes to punctuality.” Kyuhyun inquired after he popped out beside Sunny.

“Shut up, cat. I’m trying to focus here.” Apparently, Sunny wasn’t easy to surprise like Seohyun. She was staring intently to Seohyun’s apartment where her pet was currently staying, silently hoping that nothing’s happened. Unfortunately, they could see nothing since Seohyun’s apartment was far up there and they were hiding –well, Sunny was- behind a tree.

“Can’t you just believe me that Seohyun won’t even think about having a relationship with Sungmin? She has me, and it took a long time to finally accept me fully. You also know that he resents her a lot. There’s just no way that they will turn to be like what you think they are.” Kyuhyun complained, utterly felt bored by his current companion as known as worrywart.

“I believe you. Seohyun will not even want to glance at him. It’s Sungmin that I’m worrying about.” Sunny finally told him the truth after keeping it all night when Kyuhyun tried to ask her.

Kyuhyun’s jaw dropped. “Why would you worry about him? He has you, right? You’re his master and lover.”

“He is.” Sunny pouted slightly. “But the first time we met, his eyes were all over Seohyun. It seemed like he was so interested in her until she yelled without mercy to him. He might love her, or.. I don't know! Who knows if the feeling is back again?” She confessed sulkily even though she knew better.

“What feeling? Sungmin loves you.” Kyuhyun convinced her. “I know him well. Once he’s committed to something or someone, it won’t be easy to break it. Having you as a master and lover is a big commitment. Are you even sure that he’s looking to Seohyun like he fell in love with her? I mean, really?”

Sunny stomped her right foot and frowned. “How about you? Are you even sure that Seohyun has really accepted to you as her pet and lover? Have you ever heard her saying that she loves you?” She asked as she knew perfectly how Seohyun was when it came to confess her feeling.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened. Now that she mentioned it, Seohyun never said anything about loving him. Sure, there were exchanged kisses and hugs, but never words of love. He could feel that she loved him back, but was he really sure about it? Was it not because he had fallen for her way too deep that he didn’t notice what’s right and what’s not?

“You’re probably right...” Kyuhyun finally decided to agree with her. “Let’s spy on them. Properly. We can see them closer if you want starting tomorrow. I’ll take care of it.”

At this, Sunny’s lips curved in a big smile. She knew what he would do, and she also knew that she could count on him. “Sure. Let’s spy on them.”