Day 5

Let’s Exchange Our Pets!

Comment’s Reply

@madz67 Sweet like Seokyu’s nature! ^^ Thanks for reading~ *gives you cookies*

@meggie15990 Haha prolly? xD Aww thank u for loving story *gives you cookies too* ^^

@raisin Seokyu lovey dovey dovey~ *sings T-Ara’s song* <3

@storymaker123 I always love writing cheesy Kyu! ^^

And hi new subscriber, ningbaizura~ I didn’t think I’ll get another one until you come! Hehe
For the other subscribers whom I haven’t mentioned *I kinda lost count eventhough it’s not that many >_<* Thank you~~ ^^

<^-^>

“Morning, beautiful.” Kyuhyun greeted as usual with his waggling tail tickled her legs like he was a real cat at the nextday. He was though. She almost jumped when he did that and shrugged it off. They were currently in the kitchen.

Sungmin was nowhere to be found, so he decided to stay until he knew what was going on between the two, or at least what’s going on with her and what made her cry on the previous day.

“Stop calling me that. I have a name.” Seohyun protested as she took the big bowl of hot soup which she just made and served it on the table. “I don’t have a fish, thanks to Sungmin and his love for carrots. He just makes me mad of carrot.”

He frowned, not for his friend’s name. It was for the fish. He remembered how he didn’t like fish and he knew immediately that she was joking with him. “I prefer carrot than fish. You know that.”

She didn’t answer. Well, she didn’t need to. She pecked him on his lips shyly before walked to the kitchen’s counter to take some plates.

Kyuhyun was stunned. She, kissed him first, was the rarest time he has ever had. He wondered why she suddenly acted like that. But seeing that she was preparing the utensils like nothing special had happened, he grew uneasy.

“Why did you cry?” He asked, deciding to not ask about the sudden peck first as he saw that the previous matter was more serious.

Seohyun stopped on her track for a moment before continued it faster than before. She took a seat beside Kyuhyun and looked at him in fear, as if afraid that something bad would happen.

“I know I should’ve told you when I know that we’ve bonded and we became lovers and all, but please. Please, promise me you won’t get mad over this.” She said, worry was written all over her face.

He furrowed his brows, didn’t see this coming at all. Was it that bad? “What happened?”

“It’s actually nothing to worry. It’s just...” but knowing how annoying Kyuhyun could get when they had misunderstanding, she just couldn’t bear to see that happen.

<^-^>

It was the first time Sungmin landed his feet on Sunny and her friend’s shared apartment. He had to admit that their apartment was nice and cozy. He knew that he would have a bond with one of them almost immediately.

It was still dark when he arrived there. He checked again if that was the right apartment and pouted when he found that it was indeed, his master’s apartment. He waited for an hour before the two arrived there, and his eyes caught a mesmerizing person. It was Sunny, and he knew from the start that she was his.

He smiled as he felt excited to meet his master soon. He stopped in his track when he saw her other friend whose name he didn’t know well. But he did recognize her face. His painful memory flashed on his mind and he fell to his knees. “Why...?” He asked to no one confusedly. “What kind of joke is this? I thought I’m going to live in a proper home.” He said bitterly, totally disappointed.

<^-^>

“Hi! I’m Sungmin!” Sungmin introduced himself to Sunny when Seohyun wasn’t around. “I’m your obedient, magical pet. Starting now.” He said the words and smiled like a kid.

He couldn’t forget how his new master’s eyes shining when she saw him, especially when she noticed his bunny ears. She squealed nonstop. But then Seohyun, who was annoyed by her loud squeal, came out and scolded her.

“Keep it down, will you? I have a work to do. And so are you. Why don’t you go to your room instead of squealing over... What’s with those rabbit ears?” Seohyun gaped at the creature.

“Hi! I’m Sungmin!” He greeted jovially although his mind cursed practically all the time. “You’re a beauty. Can I be your friend?” He asked, totally missed Sunny’s dropped expression as his attention was snatched away from her.

“Hell no.” She rejected strongly and felt suddenly weird when she saw the awfully familiar face which she couldn’t name. She decided to shrug it off. “Why would I want to be a friend of a weird guy like you?”

He pouted. “I’m just asking. It’s okay if you don’t want to.”

She raised her eyebrows and turned to Sunny. “Who is he?”

Sunny beamed and hugged Sungmin closely. “My pet! He’s my rabbit.”

Seohyun rolled her eyes. She didn’t believe her friend’s words at all. Her pet? That was just absurd. She convinced herself that such things like human pet were not exist, that she was just dreaming when she was a kid.

“That’s right! Starting now, I’m her rabbit, her pet.” He admitted as he hugged back as tight.

“Tch. Whatever.” Seohyun scoffed. “Just try to stay away from me.” She turned around to take her leave and stopped when Sungmin called her with a familiar name.

“Sure, Joohyun. I won’t.” He smirked when Seohyun turned back and looked at him in horror.

“J-Joohyun?” Seohyun stuttered while Sunny gasped.

No way...

Seohyun collected herself rather fast and answered sharply. “My name’s Seohyun. I’m not Joohyun. Don’t call me with that sinful woman’s name, loony.” She left briskly, not even bother to ask why he knew about the woman named Joohyun. All she thought was that she wanted to run away badly.

And that was when everything started.

<^-^>

“She’s not Joohyun! I thought she’d told you that!” Sunny screamed when she found Sungmin was about to throw a vase to Seohyun. His face was full of wrath. It was for his revenge, Sunny immediately knew that. It was probably caused by the strong bond that they had sealed after only a day.

“S-Sunny...” Seohyun whimpered, eyes were wide as she stared in fear to a small pool of blood which came from her wounded arm, the exact place where Sungmin threw a broken glass to her. Her face was completely pale. “B-Blood... S-Sunny...” Her entire body shivered as she saw the thing that she’s afraid of, probably the most. She was phobia of blood. No one ever knew what the reason was. Seohyun never told anyone.

“Seohyun!” Sunny rushed to her, pulling the trembling girl up and bringing her to the bathroom to clean her wound.

Sungmin, on the other hand, froze in his spot where he was standing. He just learned that indeed, she wasn’t Joohyun, his previous master who always beat the hell out of him. Seohyun wasn’t Joohyun. If she were Joohyun, she would fight back and beat him again, like usual. But she didn’t. She kept on saying that she’s not Joohyun, that she hated Joohyun, that Joohyun was the very person who left her in the middle of night when she was a kid who didn’t even know how to speak properly, a kid who didn’t know how to stand for herself.

Seohyun was not Joohyun. They had uncanny faces, yes. They had similar names, yes. But still. Seohyun was not Joohyun. She was not her mom. She was different. She had a phobia about blood while her mother was probably fond of it since she loved to beat others to vent her anger. And unfortunately, he just learned that when he had injured her, badly.

Sungmin breathed heavily, eyes drooping in guilt. “What did I do?”

<^-^>

“I understand.” Seohyun muttered when Sungmin looked at him guiltily. “It’s not your fault to mistake me for my... mother. We have similar faces, a very similar one at that.” She waved Sunny and Sungmin goodbye. “See you later.”

And just like that, Seohyun left them and rented her own apartment, saying that she couldn’t stand their daily lovey dovey act while the two, Sungmin and Sunny, knew the reason better.

Sungmin never did apologize to her. She took care of everything and left just like that. What should he do then? Since then, everytime they met, they would always fight by mocking each other. He would always try to apologize, but when he knew what Seohyun had done to Kyuhyun, he just couldn’t help but hold himself back and hated Seohyun all over again.

After all, a fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree. Like mother like daughter. Whatever human’s saying it was, Sungmin didn’t really care if he was correct or not as long as he could describe what he felt. Seohyun was also aware of this and grew scared of Sungmin who was really scary when he was mad.The saying doesn’t go well with Seohyun though. She is a complete opposite of her mother.

Right. She is Seohyun, not Joohyun.

<^-^>

Kyuhyun only stared at her even after she was done with her story. His face was blank for a moment before he stood and cursed furiously. “Sungmin hurt you?! Why do you never tell me?!”

Thiswas exactly why Seohyun never told Kyuhyun. He missed the whole point and became a jealous cat instead. She bet he stopped listening when she mentioned about her wounded arm which was caused by Sungmin.

“That’s a long time ago and we’re done. I cried because he intentionally mentioned someone whose sin will always haunt me. I just hate her so much I-“

“You’ve been through a lot. I’m sorry to not know you better.” Kyuhyun had known about how she felt about it. She felt ashamed of her mother, but deep in her heart, he knew that she still loved her. He took her hand and rubbed it soothingly with his thumb. “No matter what happen to you, I’ll always love you, my master. Because I’m forever yours.”

Her suddenly teary eyes blinked in surprise. She had heard the words a lot of time, but the recent one was so... sincere. She almost cried.

“I know.” She answered, not knowing what to say. But then she realized that she never answered him with those three words that she knew he was always longing of. “I love you too, Kyuhyun.” Seohyun declared, almost too happily as she smiled widely.

Finally heard her coming out from her very lips, he laughed happily and caught her lips with his, sealing her very first mutual confession sweetly. He felt very contented, and so did she.

<^-^>

After everything that happened in the past, it was Sungmin’s turn to feel the guilt rushed over him again. He had to apologize no matter what, and he convinced Sunny to do the exchange. Yes, he was the one behind this all exchange thing. But then again, he never told Sunny about the real story about him and Joohyun.

The only thing that Sunny got from their bond was whoever who had similar face with Seohyun named Joohyun had made a scar in Sungmin’s live. Sunny probably misunderstood Sungmin to have taken a liking to the person who had similar face with Seohyun and became jealous because of that.

Apologizing to Seohyun was one thing. He had a biggest problem with his current master, and he couldn’t just ignore it. Also, it was dark already. The question was, where is she?

Sungmin tried to pull on their bond and tried to locate where she was. This usually would be the last way for him to find her, but seeing the condition, he couldn’t waste any time.

“What is she doing there?” He wondered as his mind suddenly thought of the impossible. “No way... She isn’t trying to suicide, right?”

Han River.

He teleported there without any second thought and found Sunny was sitting at one of the bench there. She merely stared to the water without doing anything. Sungmin rushed to her side and hugged her.

“Sunny. I’m sorry. I love you, really. Don’t commit suicide, please. I promise I’ll do what you want and-“

“Sungmin! I can barely breathe.” Sunny struggled to say between his super tight hug.

He immediately let go and examined Sunny if she had any injury. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean it. I-“

Sunny caught his head with her hands blocked her face from moving and kissed him, making him stop instantly. “I get it, Sungmin. I get it.” She chuckled and kissed him again. “And I’m not goint to commit suicide, silly.”

He pouted as his eyes shone in guilt and his ears flopped, a very typical of Sungmin the rabbit whenever he was around Sunny, completely defenseless and fragile. “I’m sorry... I should’ve told you.”

She nodded, agreeing completely. “Yeah. You should have told me.” She said and smiled when she saw his teary eyes. “But that’s okay. Our bond has given me pieces of clues and I can put two and two together. I know I shouldn’t have doubted your love, bunny. I’m sorry to snap to you like that.”

“Sunniiiiiiy~” He wailed as he snuggled to her embrace. “You’re mean~ I thought you’re going to leave meee~ Huweeee~” He wailed even louder, but she only laughed and hugged him lovingly.

“I know. I’m sorry, my bunny. I’ll never ever leave you.” Sunny promised as she patted the crying bunny’s back. “Never...”

<^-^>

A/N: Did I make a sense up there? >_< I don’t even know anymore. I’ll just drown myself. ono
Please forgive every typos and grammatical errors. Yes, I’m still lazy. >_< But I get to reply your comments! ^^