Talk to me

You Liar.

I still felt a little guilty about snapping at Chunji earlier but you know what? Who cares.

You do Miyoon.

Ugh. I hate it when my inner voice tells me things that I don't wanna hear.

Well whatever. He deserves it. Everyone deserves it. They all knew and never told me! Chunji, Chunji is my best friend and he didn't even tell me.

Feeling myself tearing up I tried to escape to either one of the back hallways or the field where I knew I could hide and ditch class at without being caught.

As I continued to walk and make up my mind, two arms wrapped themselves around me and I froze as a familiar voice said in my ear, "Hey Baby. Mornin' where's my kiss?"

Feeling the anger and hurt building up inside me alongside the want to vomit, I ripped Minyung's arms off of me and whirled around.

"What the hell do you want?" I snarled while looking up at my soon-to-be ex.

Minyung looked at me with surprise and what looked to be some fear in his eyes.

Eyes that I used to love staring into. Eyes that I would have given anything to have happiness shown in them. Not anymore.

Now I just wanna make this bastard feel my wrath.

Minyung nervously his lips and smirked. "What's wrong Baby? Is it your time of the month or something?"

Oh that's it. Of course! No you idiot!

"No! I am not on my damn period and don't you 'Baby' me!" I threw back at him.

"Well chill. I don't like this sudden attitude from you." He replied with brows knitted together.

You don't like my attitude? Well get ready for this. Hell is coming your way.

"You don't like my attitude? Well guess what? I could honestly give a damn of what you think. We are over." I spat at Minyung.

"What the hell? Where is this coming from?" Minyung questioned angrily.

"What? Is the big boy upset that he couldn't dump his 'boring girlfriend used as a cover for his parents' approval' first?"

Minyung looked at me in shock, "Wait, h-how did you know about that?"

Smirking I replied, "Oh I know everything. Now bye!"

As I began to walk away, I felt Minyung's hand clamp down on my shoulder to try to prevent me from leaving.

As I was spun back around, Minyung glared into my eyes saying, "Now listen here bitc-"

"No you listen! You are an who I want nothing to do with anymore. We are through!"

When Minyung tried to make a grab for me again,

I kicked him in his balls.

"AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! What the fu-----" He screamed out as he fell to the ground.

I stooped down next to him as he writhed in pain.

From down the hall I could hear Jaekyung and her posse screaming out. "OMG BABY!" Jaekyung's nasally voice rang out as she tried to run down the hall to Minyung in her 6-inch heels.

I smirked as she tripped and e last time to Minyung, "Enjoy trying to screw her now, asshat."

Shifting my attention to Jaekyung as I stood up and dusted myself off, "He's all yours" I said with a smirk.

By this point, it seemed like the whole student body had pooled into the hallway to watch the scene.

Ignoring everyone I tried to make my way to the exit to the field.

When  I was finally at the door a familiar figure blocked my way.

"Miyoon. That was amazing! We need to talk. What happened? What-" Chunji began.

For the second time that morning, I ignored my best friend and brushed past him exiting to the school's field.

Good Riddance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blarrrrggggggg. I apologize that the last time I updated this was back in JULY.

I'm a terrible person but life has been way too hectic these past few months so please forgive me OTL

Anyways, I hope to update this again really soon since I already know what I plan to write for the next chapter already ^_^

until next time,

Cole