The Truth?

You Liar.

Each day was the same as the last.

You'd try to make plans with your boyfriend, but he would always be busy and tell you he'd make it up to you.

Despite the fact that you were suspicious and hurt from being blown off by Minyung, you foolishly forgave him each time.

Oh what a big mistake that was. If only you'd known the truth sooner, things wouldn't have been the way they are now...

But more on that later...

Let's get back to the Miyoon of the past, shall we?

 

School

"Oppa! Wait up! Oppa! Hello?!" You yelled after your boyfriend while frantically trying to catch up with your boyfriend at the end of the corridor.

The hallway wasn't that crowded so you were sure he could hear you calling out to him.

"Oppa! Minyung oppa! Min-" You continued to call out before suddenly hearing a comment that made you stop talking.

   "Poor thing. She's making a complete fool of herself!" A girl said to her group of friends.

At first, you were just embarrassed by the scene that you had caused, and were about to go run away, when her friend suddenly said something that made you freeze in your tracks.

    " I know! How long do you think Minyung's going to keep this act up? We all know that he's really dating Jaekyung. I mean really, how delusional is Miyoon?" 

You felt your face drain of color, your hands freeze over, and your heart stop.

The group of girls realized that you had heard their conversation and turned to you.

    "Yes nerd girl? What would you like?" The supposed leader asked you with a raised brow.

"Y-y-you're lying! Minyung-oppa would never do that to me! He told me he loves me! Our one year anniversary is even coming up!" You cried out in disbelief.

"Aww sweetie, you poor naive thing. Why would one of the best looking guys at school date YOU? You're ugly, too nerdy and practically anti-social. Definitely not the social butterfly to match Minyung." She practically spat at you.

"No! He told me he liked that I'm different!" You replied, feeling tears welling up in your eyes.

"Oh my gosh! Look, I'm helping you out here. I'll even say it clearly for you to finally grasp. HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU OKAY? He was just using you as a cover for his relationship with Jaekyung. His parents don't like her but approve over you."

You just remained silent as she continued.

"He only liked you because you were obedient and foolishly believed everything he told you. Now you ne-" She began speaking again before getting cut off by a familiar voice.

"What's going on here?! Why is Miyoon crying?" the familiar voice said.

I looked up and saw Chunji.

"O-oppa. Is it true? Is everything she said true?" I asked with tears streaming down my face.

I saw his eyes soften when he looked at my face.

"I don't know, but let's get out of here okay?" He said.

Before even waiting for me to respond, he took my arm and pulled me out of the doors to school.

If only I knew what was to come and hit me next.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZOMG! Guys I'm back! 

Finally off of hiatus and decided to update :)

Hope you guys see this, comment and subscribe!

Sorry for the super long wait (4 months...)!

-Nicole :)