Who are you?

You Liar.

It was the next day before school and Chunji had left early to Miyoon. However, when he knocked on her door, her mother answered saying that Miyoon had left early on in the morning before eating breakfast and seemed to be in an odd mood.

Chunji POV:

"Really? Well... thanks you anyways Auntie. See you later!" I replied to Miyoons mom.

As I began to walk away alone to school, I called Miyoon, thinking that maybe she was still upset from yesterday.

Strangely though, she didn't pick up like she usually would. "Hmmm. That's odd, no matter how upset she is, she usually picks up before the second ring."

At this point I'd started to have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach but decided to brush it off and do my best to cheer up Miyoon again.

After some time walking, absorbed in my own thoughts, I realized that I'd sub-consciously traveled to school.

Looking at my watch I saw that I had about 30 minutes before the homeroom bell would ring and decided to go on a hunt for my best friend.

Walking around for abit, I finally found her. Or at least what should have been my best friend...only she was acting very strange and looked different.

Confused, I decided to approach her and had one of the biggest shocks of my life.

 

Miyoon POV:

I had left early this morning with a resolution to be a new me. No longer would I let people hurt me. No longer would I let people see my happiness. I'd made the mistake of giving that bastard everything.

My love, my pride, my time.

And I was blind the whole time. Everyone knew. Everyone knew, yet let me continue on making a fool of myself . Wasting all of my time being tricked into happiness with a boy who didn't even deserve it.

I'd spent the night before reflecting on everything that had happened and each instance I replayed I couldn't help but blame myself for being such a naive person. But of course, the bastard was the true one at fault. If he hadn't liked me truly, he should have said something instead of carrying on with our relationship, allowing me to fall deeper and deeper in love with him.

Well played... but we'll see who truly suffers now.

However, what hurt the most was the realization that if the whole school knew, so did Chunji. My BEST FRIEND. It hurt me deeply knowing that he knew what my ex was doing, yet he never told me. He never warned me. And worst of all, he didn't protect me.

Sure, he soothed me and comforted me whenever things were bad, but he didn't prevent any of it.

I was still deep in my thoughts when I felt a presence approaching me. And speak of the devil, Chunji.

He calmly approached me with his usual smile, however that soon faded when he saw my blank face.

"Miyoon-ah? What's---" Chunji started before I cut him off.

Coldly I snarled, "What exactly is it that you want?"

At this I could see him flinch.

"What's wrong? I thought I'd made you feel better yesterday? You aren't acting like yourself. Come on let's go to homeroom." He replied.

I'll admit, I felt a little bad that I was so harsh, but really. I was still angry.

"I'll pass." And with that I strode past him quickly, noting the shocked and hurt expression on his face.

I felt a twinge of guilt and a little pang in my heart as I briskly left my bestfriend behind. But, to be the new Miyoon, I'd have to deal with it and shut the feelings down deep inside.

Sorry Oppa, but you hurt me too and you'll have to pay for the betrayal...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooo! Guys I'm back!

Life has been crazy as I'm working on a hugggeeee project for graduation this year among other things.

Hopefully I'll be able to write more soon. 

See you all next chapter :)

-Cole