The Beginning

You Liar.

"Hey babe. I gotta help with cleaning the classroom, just go home without me okay?" Your boyfriend Minyung asked you as he passed you in the hallway.

"Ehhh really? Hmmm okay then. I'll see you later then." You smiled in understanding.

When you tried to kiss him, he turned his face and your lips landed on his cheek instead.

You were confused and were about to ask him about his behaviour when he started talking.

"Sorry, but I really have to run. Kay? Seeya!" Minyung replied while hurrying himself down the hallway away from you.

 

"Hmmmm. He has really been behaving weirdly lately. Is it something I've done?" You started mumbling to yourself  as you walked in the opposite direction.

"Talking to yourself again I see." A voice called out to you, snapping you out of your daze.

You looked up to see the handsome face of one of your friends, Chunji. 

"Oppa! I...just have things on my mind I guess." You replied while looking away.

"Hmmmm. Okay then. How're things with Minyung?" He asked you, trying to guess what was on your mind.

Bingo. He always managed to find out what you didn't want to talk about.

"Eh. Things are okay I guess. He's just been acting strangely lately. I just can't figure out what...." you said.

The whole time while you were speaking, Chunji had been observing you closely, trying to gauge your expressions.

"Hmm. Well I don't know. I've never liked him, and you know that." Chunji stated matter-of-factly.

"Oppa! That's not fair to judge him like that. Anyways, he's really sweet...usually. I guess he just has things going on in his life right now." You tried to rationalize.

"Well, still! Even if he did, shouldn't he be telling you these types of things anyways? You are his girlfriend after all." Chunji replied while rasing his eyebrows.

You hated how he was always able to point out things that you didn't want to truly hear.

"Yeah, I guess so. But, maybe he doesn't want to bother me with them." You said uncertainly.

"Sure. Well on another topic, do you have your Pyschology homework I could copy?" Chunji asked.

You turned your head up to see his face. 

His expression was a mixture of sheepishness and innocence.

"You're unbelievable Chunji." You said while shaking your head.

At the same time, you pulled your homework out of your bag and gave it to him.

"Thanks Miyoon-ah! You're really the best!" Chunji replied as he kissed your cheek teasingly.

You stood there in shock at his actions before finally responding.

"Yah!!!!! Chunji-ah! Get back here!" You yelled as he ran down the hallway away from you.

"Mianhe Miyoon-ah! It's just so fun to tease you. Love you bestfriend!" He called as he turned the corner.

"Haha. Love you too, babo bestfriend."

 

Little did you know that your happiness would soon be cut short.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally posted the first chapter after who knows how long!

Sorry for the wait and I hope I get more subbies and readers.

Thanks guys, comment&subscribe please!

-Nicoleicole :)